Did he forget me?

Angel27

Me and my boyfriend fought and broke up few months ago but did not contact each other yet don't sure if he did forget me and moving on my question is did he forget me and moving on?
Hope someone read my chart,Thanks. :)

upload photograph

Salasi

he is in your sign and in the first house so this might indicate you and the relationship are still very much on his mind... About moving on, i dont know (as i am not experienced enough)... I just wonder who mars is, the next aspect the moon, him, will make

Angel27

he is in your sign and in the first house so this might indicate you and the relationship are still very much on his mind... About moving on, i dont know (as i am not experienced enough)... I just wonder who mars is, the next aspect the moon, him, will make

Thanks , moon will also make soon sextiles Saturn wondering what it could be mean?

I just wonder who mars is, the next aspect the moon, him, will make

Might moon co-ruler as me and mars him? Don't sure!

IleneK

Premium Member
You as Saturn still have feelings for him, since he/Moon is cloaked in the sign that you rule. So he is still appealing to you.
Regrettably, he as Moon, does not reciprocate these feelings. You as Saturn are in the sign of Moon's detriment, Capricorn. So he does not receive you well.

He as Moon applies to trine Mars, ruler of the 5th sign from his/7th house suggesting a possible romantic interest out there for him. Then Moon then goes on to square Venus. It looks to me that he has prospects elsewhere, that he has moved on.