Planetary lines and crossings (parans) on astrocartography map

Hi everyone...I was wondering how much of an emphasis the planetary line crossings have on a location, and how much emphasis you put on those crossings. Should I focus on the planetary lines when choosing a place to move, and consider the crossings at that latitude a minor influence? I ask because I have very few places in the world that do NOT have negative or difficult line crossings (parans). I live in California and have my Mars AC running up the west coast, and in almost its entire length there are crossings of Saturn and my Sun, Moon and Pluto etc--not the easiest combinations. In fact almost the entire US seems like a difficult place for me to live if I take into account these crossings. Thoughts? Comments?

HoldOrFold

I wouldn't worry so much about areas on the lattitude of planets crossing Saturn. Some say this has an effect but there's too many variables to determine what actually is going on. Perhaps people have lived nearby a crossing by lattitude and had the difficult planets still in the 10th and 4th house and concluded it was because of being at the lattitude of the crossing, when infact the effect would dissapear had they moved further away.

From your previous thread it appears you've been in places with Saturn in the 10th house (placidius) and quite close to the midheaven point. This brings your Saturn/Mars/Neptune square/opposition into prominence and could help explain some of the difficulties you've had. Also, you mentioned a recurrent theme of problems with your landlord and noisy neighbours. The I.C. is in Scorpio ruled by Mars in Leo, that sounds like a noisy I.C. to me and Mars square Saturn could explain the problems with landlords.

Thanks for your reply. That makes a lot of sense. The landlords I have to deal with are all a bit shady here in southern California. I can't seem to catch a break in LA (where I live now), especially with the apartments I have lived in. I've attached some relocated charts for different cities including LA (Hollywood) and a few other places.
Ignoring the Astrocartography lines and looking only at relocated charts...
Honolulu puts Venus and Jupiter in my 4th house, which I suspect is a good placement, and Chiron and Ceres in my 10th (I'm in the health care field so this might be a good placement for Chiron. Or not.).
Miami (Cococnut Grove) places Pluto, Mercury, Venus and Uranus in my 1st house (yikes!) and leaves my 4th and 10th with no planets.
Santa Fe puts a cluster of planets, including Moon and Saturn in my 9th house. And again leaves 4th and 10th sans planets.
So, with these choices which is the best city for me? And in which houses would my natal planets, considering their negative and positive aspects, have their best placement?
Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• relo.hollywood.jpg
    relo.hollywood.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 54
  • relo.honolulu.jpg
    relo.honolulu.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 53
  • relo.coconutgrove.miami.jpg
    relo.coconutgrove.miami.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 46
  • relo.santafe.jpg
    relo.santafe.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 53

HoldOrFold

Thanks for your reply. That makes a lot of sense. The landlords I have to deal with are all a bit shady here in southern California. I can't seem to catch a break in LA (where I live now), especially with the apartments I have lived in. I've attached some relocated charts for different cities including LA (Hollywood) and a few other places.
Ignoring the Astrocartography lines and looking only at relocated charts...
Honolulu puts Venus and Jupiter in my 4th house, which I suspect is a good placement, and Chiron and Ceres in my 10th (I'm in the health care field so this might be a good placement for Chiron. Or not.).
Miami (Cococnut Grove) places Pluto, Mercury, Venus and Uranus in my 1st house (yikes!) and leaves my 4th and 10th with no planets.
Santa Fe puts a cluster of planets, including Moon and Saturn in my 9th house. And again leaves 4th and 10th sans planets.
So, with these choices which is the best city for me? And in which houses would my natal planets, considering their negative and positive aspects, have their best placement?
Thanks for your time!

Honolulu is looking pretty good to me.

Venus and Jupiter in the 4th house. This is a great placement for a location where you would likely feel at home and surrounded by what you perceive to be beautiful. It's possible that you would have an expansive environment, like a large home and feel inspired by your surroundings. You should definitely really like your neighbourhood. It's said that the condition of the 4th is of prime importance when considering a relocation, and here, the ruler of the 4th (Venus) in in the 4th and in her own sign, this is a very strong placement for the home and your surroundings. Your progressed Sun is currently conjoining your natal Venus and so the affairs of the house would be significantly boosted at this time. This could be a good time for a visit.

Ruler of the 2nd, the Sun, in the 2nd. Another strong placement. Good for making money on your own initiative and through entrepenurial activities. Ruler of the 10th, Mars, in the 2nd. This should be a good location to earn money from your career choice, you may be perceived as quite active and perhaps more extroverted. You may have more of a drive towards self-promotion and this should help generate positive cash flow. Also, the progressed ascendant here is coming up to conjoin your natal Sun, ruler of the 2nd. This would definately activate the money house and should be auspicious.

The ruler of your ascendant, Cancer, is Moon in Taurus in the 11th. Taurus is a good place for the Moon, so it has strength in it's sign. It's arguably only aspect is a quincunx to Venus. Though since it's the Moon and Venus, the quincunx shouldn't be that difficult natally. Perhaps being part of local organisations or groups in this place will be quite important to you. Your Moon is about to be specifically blessed with progressed Jupiter coming up to form a very long sextile in a few years. This will last many, many years and would be especially beneficial here since the Moon is the ruler of the ascendant. And then as a bonus, a few years later progressed Jupiter will trine the Ascendant for many more years. So the longterm prospects are looking very good. Progressed Jupiter aspects are one of the most auspicious things in astrology since they can last decades.

With Saturn in the 11th square Mars ruler of the 10th and in the 2nd, perhaps these groups relate to your career. Also with Saturn being the ruler of the 7th, you might meet a significant longterm other in these groups. Saturn is not in a bad shape as it's being sextiled by progressed Mars and is about to be trined by progressed Moon. This could stimulate the activity of the 7th house.

Thank you so much for this interpretation! Honolulu may be the place to be, it will have to be in a few years though, I have to complete my studies here in LA and then move (or consider moving).

The places I mentioned above as potential relocation spots, are based on places where I could transfer to a school to continue my studies (Acupuncture and Chinese medicine). Honolulu has 2 schools but they both may have their accreditation revoked. Living in a city that is affordable is another factor. LA is becoming prohibitively expensive and Honolulu is not known for its cheap rents. Santa Fe, Austin, TX, Miami/Ft Lauderdale are much more affordable (relative to LA) and would allow me a little breathing room with work and bills.

Is it not a good idea to have your 4th and 10th houses empty if relocating to a new city?