Is he seeing someone? Please help

Ekaterina88

Hi guys, here I am with a chart that gives me a hard time.
It's the chart of one of my friends whom I'll call Megan.

Short story: she is having a crush on a guy, there is no relationship between them as of now, not even friendship, she just saw him at an event and fell for him.
What she wants to know is- is he in a relationship with someone? She doesn't want to make the first step and tell him what she feels because she is afraid he might already be in a relationship.
So, what do you think? In interpreting the chart, I decided to exclude her from the chart (as the chart is not about her involvement in the story), so I take him as 7th (other people) and the possible relationship of his as his 7th (so turned 1st).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :pouty:

Attachments

• Chart Megan.jpg
    Chart Megan.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 60

Chrysalis

You've got to include her in the chart, as she's the one who has the crush on him. Just do the regular L1/L7.

Venus is with mercury in his 9th house, is he at uni or something like this, as venus is his 5th ruler, and mercs antiscia is in his 5th house, so looks to be something there

Saturns in the way of anything positive happening between them. Also merc/jup are square and applying, but the thing is when mercury perfects the square with jupiter, jupiter then goes retrograde. And mercury in this chart is not worthy of very much at all.

Id tell her not to bother. With the moon saturn conjunction coming up, i doubt she will end up saying anything anyway.

Ekaterina88

I was pondering if she should be added in the chart or not, I am not totally sure yet.
If we look at his 5th then Mercury is in conjunction with Venus, but Mercury first aspects Moon, so it's frustrated anyway.

Mercury indeed is very debilitated. Also early AS tells me nothing has been born yet for her to worry the guy might be in a relationship. Also no planet above the horizon, what could this mean? I am not sure o that one. What worried me is that Mercury is in detriment and fall, which could not be worse....

Last edited:

LushBomb

Your friend would be represented in the chart, even if the question is about him it's relative to her. Assuming this chart is drawn for when she asked the question (and not yourself, as then your friend would be represented by ruler of h11 in this case, and quesited turned 7th), your friend is represented by Jupiter in Sag ASC.
Quesited is Mercury from Gemini 7h.

Turned 7th house from 7th is ASC, of course. Your querent's significator is there on its own, but I'll be honest I'm really not sure if thats significant on its own. I'd think Venus (significator for women) and her aspects are more telling.
All the same no aspect between Venus and Mercury.

I'm thinking this guy is not in a relationship already. But don't get too excited...things dont look so great for the relationship continuing.

Querent significator trine 5h Uranus in Taurus. "Sudden/unexpected crush/fling/romance". Uranus isn't usually responsible for anything lasting

There is a square aspect between querent and quesited. Doesn't bode well for their relationship continuing.
Take the moon to describe what will happen.
Moon is debilitated and will conjunct 2 malefics on her course. Last planet she aspects is Pluto.
Mercury conj Neptune is sextile Moon conj Saturn & Pluto
Neptune can cause things to be seen through rose-colored glasses. The sextile means that with a little work, their relationship will continue.
Moon is applying to Mercury, so looks like your friend would be the one to put forth the effort.
I think that pursuing this could end poorly for your friend, however. Notice Moon will past first over Saturn (loneliness, depression) and then over Pluto (destruction).
Her co-significator moon is receiving a square from his co-significator Sun. Not good.
If you want more evidence that this man is one who will bring her unhappiness, note that Mars is trining Saturn & Pluto (not moon). A young man's energies combine with Saturn's and Pluto's effortlessly.

Answer: No. He has no girlfriend, but if pursued I see the situation terminating in destruction (pluto) of her self-worth (h2).

It looks like she would have to pursue him somewhat, but he is not the person she thinks he is (she may be seeing him as sweet, giving, romantic like Pisces/Neptune; when really he is sociable, restless, and flirtatious like Gemini/Mercury). Mercury is debilitated in Pisces and doesnt have strength to operate well, that seems to back-up the idea that he won't really pursue anything with her.
If she does go after him she will realize that he's really not into her, it looks like that is going to dissapoint, understandably. Saturn speaks of loneliness and depression, closely conjunct destructive Pluto in the House of Possessions and Values. At the very least, Saturn restricts.
2nd house typically rules material goods but it also rules self-worth. (2nd from the 1st describes "the value(2) of yourself(asc)"
In the most tangible case he could end up using her financially, maybe he even does both.
Note that Mercury is conjunct the IC in this chart, suggesting that all of this is what he's "bringing home" to her. If that makes sense.

**The severity of the situation might not be so bad. Maybe she ends up feeling dejected and lonesome & questions if there she should've acted respented herself differently but then moves on. (As many of us do when someone doesnt return our affections) Saturn is peregrine and while Pluto's fall is highly disputed but its popularly placed at 17° Aquarius, leaving Pluto peregrine as well. So that's what makes me think that-- while sucky --this situation wouldnt necessarily be devastating. The planets aren't producing the worst results they could, thankfully.

Bottom line, if I were your friend I would avoid this guy. If she doesn't want to do that, she should at least see if he pursues her at all if she doesnt pursue him. Maybe that could change the outcome. That's just my take though :)

In this chart he is not chasing her; you wouldve wanted to see mercury conjunct jupiter in the ASC. Even if mercury was trine jupiter in this chart it'd be a separating aspect so relationship wouldnt last.

Again thats just my take. I dont purport to be a professional in any sense. ( : The best wishes for your friend, whatever she decides to do.

Last edited:

LushBomb

I was pondering if she should be added in the chart or not, I am not totally sure yet.
If we look at his 5th then Mercury is in conjunction with Venus, but Mercury first aspects Moon, so it's frustrated anyway.

Mercury indeed is very debilitated. Also early AS tells me nothing has been born yet for her to worry the guy might be in a relationship. Also no planet above the horizon, what could this mean? I am not sure o that one. What worried me is that Mercury is in detriment and fall, which could not be worse....

Venus & Mercury don't appear to be conjunct, if I'm not mistaken. They are about 14° apart, usually that's too wide an orb to be considered conjunct. ( :
They will eventually be conjunct with Venus applying but it looks like not yet to me.

Early ascendant usually means it is too early to ask the question. As I understand, typically there is too much free will at play. He might be dating multiple people, but not necessarily in a committed relationship yet. With Gemini representing him it seems plausible. Plus Venus in house, but not conjunct yet backs that narrative up a little bit as well I think.
Perhaps she finds out that not too long after first meeting each other he entered a new relationship with someone else?

Last edited:

Ekaterina88

Your friend would be represented in the chart, even if the question is about him it's relative to her. Assuming this chart is drawn for when she asked the question (and not yourself, as then your friend would be represented by ruler of h11 in this case, and quesited turned 7th), your friend is represented by Jupiter in Sag ASC.
Quesited is Mercury from Gemini 7h.

Turned 7th house from 7th is ASC, of course. Your querent's significator is there on its own, but I'll be honest I'm really not sure if thats significant on its own. I'd think Venus (significator for women) and her aspects are more telling.
All the same no aspect between Venus and Mercury.

I'm thinking this guy is not in a relationship already. But don't get too excited...things dont look so great for the relationship continuing.

Querent significator trine 5h Uranus in Taurus. "Sudden/unexpected crush/fling/romance". Uranus isn't usually responsible for anything lasting

There is a square aspect between querent and quesited. Doesn't bode well for their relationship continuing.
Take the moon to describe what will happen.
Moon is debilitated and will conjunct 2 malefics on her course. Last planet she aspects is Pluto.
Mercury conj Neptune is sextile Moon conj Saturn & Pluto
Neptune can cause things to be seen through rose-colored glasses. The sextile means that with a little work, their relationship will continue.
Moon is applying to Mercury, so looks like your friend would be the one to put forth the effort.
I think that pursuing this could end poorly for your friend, however. Notice Moon will past first over Saturn (loneliness, depression) and then over Pluto (destruction).
Her co-significator moon is receiving a square from his co-significator Sun. Not good.
If you want more evidence that this man is one who will bring her unhappiness, note that Mars is trining Saturn & Pluto (not moon). A young man's energies combine with Saturn's and Pluto's effortlessly.

Answer: No. He has no girlfriend, but if pursued I see the situation terminating in destruction (pluto) of her self-worth (h2).

It looks like she would have to pursue him somewhat, but he is not the person she thinks he is (she may be seeing him as sweet, giving, romantic like Pisces/Neptune; when really he is sociable, restless, and flirtatious like Gemini/Mercury). Mercury is debilitated in Pisces and doesnt have strength to operate well, that seems to back-up the idea that he won't really pursue anything with her.
If she does go after him she will realize that he's really not into her, it looks like that is going to dissapoint, understandably. Saturn speaks of loneliness and depression, closely conjunct destructive Pluto in the House of Possessions and Values. At the very least, Saturn restricts.
2nd house typically rules material goods but it also rules self-worth. (2nd from the 1st describes "the value(2) of yourself(asc)"
In the most tangible case he could end up using her financially, maybe he even does both.
Note that Mercury is conjunct the IC in this chart, suggesting that all of this is what he's "bringing home" to her. If that makes sense.

**The severity of the situation might not be so bad. Maybe she ends up feeling dejected and lonesome & questions if there she should've acted respented herself differently but then moves on. (As many of us do when someone doesnt return our affections) Saturn is peregrine and while Pluto's fall is highly disputed but its popularly placed at 17° Aquarius, leaving Pluto peregrine as well. So that's what makes me think that-- while sucky --this situation wouldnt necessarily be devastating. The planets aren't producing the worst results they could, thankfully.

Bottom line, if I were your friend I would avoid this guy. If she doesn't want to do that, she should at least see if he pursues her at all if she doesnt pursue him. Maybe that could change the outcome. That's just my take though :)

In this chart he is not chasing her; you wouldve wanted to see mercury conjunct jupiter in the ASC. Even if mercury was trine jupiter in this chart it'd be a separating aspect so relationship wouldnt last.

Again thats just my take. I dont purport to be a professional in any sense. ( : The best wishes for your friend, whatever she decides to do.

Thank you for your interoretation.
No, it is not third party chart, it is the chart made by my friend. I am just posting it to hear other opinions on it.

As far as I know, from what my friend could notice, the guy is not very sociable, actually not mercurial or gemini like at all from what she told me, spending time mostly on his own even at an event. She is more shy and does not want to straight ask him if he is seeing someone. Reason why she made the chart.
I am not sure what the guy might feel for her as they don't even know each other well, she saw him at an event and fell for him, but more than that, they have not talked face to face yet. She was observing him all night.

So he appears to not be with someone. That is my feeling too, from the chart at least.