Is there a better place for me to live than my current location?

theV

SUN/ASC is in countries of middle east and russia
SUN/MC in Australia and Japan
SUN/DSC San Francisco
Sun/IC Brazil.

Arena

If you have the money and the means to relocate (you are not stuck at a job, with a family or children) then jump, go for it!

But you must study the whole chart at the new relocation and be careful not to bring the malefics to any angle. The map is not showing us cities, but rather an area where to look. Cast a few charts to see more up close :)

Venus on the MC is also about love and being loved. So is Venus on Dsc and Asc.

theV

I am amatur-ish with astrolocality. The place I am living in has been proving troublesome with mars conjunct north node in IC. I am repressed by the cultural believes. I try to find a place where I can find peace the most more than money or love.

I noticed the eastern part of the world is beneficial for career. In Australia and Japan, I have sun/venus/mc.

For love, San Francisco seems like the right spot with Sun/Venus/Dsc.

I have always been influenced by America; I always wanted to relocate their.

If you have the money and the means to relocate (you are not stuck at a job, with a family or children) then jump, go for it!

But you must study the whole chart at the new relocation and be careful not to bring the malefics to any angle. The map is not showing us cities, but rather an area where to look. Cast a few charts to see more up close :)

Venus on the MC is also about love and being loved. So is Venus on Dsc and Asc.

I am still at college. I don't have money for it. I want so badly to relocate, to see if life will feel less stressful somewhere else.

I used astro.com chart. and it doesn't show cities.

theV

I am under my jupiter transit. Jupiter conjunct sun and venus I feel there will a chance for travel with this transit.

cities with sun/venus angular

picture.php

Arena

I agree, if I had your chart I would look into places where the Sun-Venus combo is angular (but be careful not to bring malefics close to the other angles) and then I would also look into bringing that Moon-Jupiter conjunction to the angles.

theV

I agree, if I had your chart I would look into places where the Sun-Venus combo is angular (but be careful not to bring malefics close to the other angles) and then I would also look into bringing that Moon-Jupiter conjunction to the angles.

Thanks I'll try to find them.