Member North Nodes for February

E

eternalautumn

Off-topic.....but this reads like a threat to me......"judge not, lest you yourself be judged"?......"(No more than) an eye for an eye"?

Each line is a "paired" statement, as the first part references something "negative" on earth, and the second part promises something "positive" in heaven. That specific line, I believe, is speaking of people who witness constant injustice in the world and hope for a change. They "hunger and thirst" for justice now and go without, so in heaven they will be treated justly, everything will be just, etc., so that they would not "hunger and thirst" for it. I'm no preacher, but thats my interpretation.

Thank you for that article, Frank. After reading that, I guess personal preference is the "guide". With that being the case, the number 15 is "better" to me than 14, so I will just continue using it.

Kerrie, thats what I'm using. :tongue:

EJ53

Banned
...That specific line, I believe, is speaking of people who witness constant injustice in the world and hope for a change.
See http://robertwells.tripod.com/Beatitudes.html

In that link, the 4th beatitude is quoted as blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

Would you say righteousness means "justice"....and that "have their fill" means be satisfied?....Or (as I believe), that the scholars attempts to modernise the language of the Bible have introduced an element of misinterpretation...and presented an opportunity to mislead those who do not read the new versions mindfully?

franklin taylor

Well I just read around enough to realize why folks were posting their NN sabian symbol. With it opposing my Neptune and Midheaven it is suppose to mean I tend to be behind current trends often enough. Well I guess its a right again with the month half gone and all LOL
My True Node is 21 degrees Taurus

White Dove Flying Over Troubled Waters

Vagabondgirl

Its strange I got this one....Im in the medical field and a previous nurses student:p

NN in 9,15 deg. Taurus in the 12th house:

A Red Cross Nurse

multiple

Account Closed
true node for my nn is:22º Leo (142): A Carrier Pigeon Fulfilling its Mission

homingpigeon.jpg

i feel happy with seeing it like this^.(mars conjunction saturn,i like to make plans first) :biggrin:

Last edited:

L3dFt89

KindredKayla~
Astro.com gives the mean for the NN. If you go to the 'Free Horoscopes' page, then select the ' Chart Drawing, Ascendant ' option. On the left, above the chart there are 2 links, select the ' View additional tables (PDF) ' link. The Mean Node is given on the page that opens.
There's likely an easier way but, this is the only one I know.:)