south node connections with work colleague

flea

Noticed an interesting connection with someone I work with. They have jupiter neptune and mars all conjunct my mercR which is also conjunct my south node.

Some would say we have some past life stuff to work through. Possibly but not necessarily important to address in detail. I do notice strangely that as I activate my NN in gem12 the working together gets better, which sounds a bit odd, as you might expect this to make the relationship to go off balance when i do more meditative crystal gazing stuff.

Anyway there is a lot of creative work, with merc mars nept and jup all working toegther. And as we have receptive sun conj venus there are no arguments it really serves us to be very positive with eachother.

As an aside I also notice another friend I work with (i tend to work with friends MC Aqu conj venus) has her sun conjunct my moom and her moon conj my asc. Wide orbs but still shows our energies complement eachother well.

Has anyone else come across the positive side of the synastry aspects conjuncting your south node.

FleaXXX

Claire19

I agree that south node aspects indicate past life connections as long as they are within a tigh orb of not more than 3 degrees.
In the 6th it is work colleagues for sure. Your north node in the 12th house does indicate that you are to concentrate on more spiritual matters and to spend time in contemplation and privacy. Perhaps being involved with charitable organisations and helping those less fortunate. I feel that your retirement years will be your true time for satisfaction. That it is in Gemini means study and connections with your neighbours, the local community and those of your peer group including siblings. I have my NOrth Node also in Gemini but in the 4th of home and roots. YOur past lives have been concentrated on everyday rituals and working for your daily bread and WIth Jupiter and Neptune involved it may have been in the capacity of a working monk or priest or one that taught. YOu may have also travelled extensively abroad and still may have the feeling for that as well as having been very studious.

Last edited:

Claire19

I have had authority figures such as bosses and other men, with their planets conjuncting my south node in the 10th and a cousin also. She is a Sagittarius and her Sun is right on my south node degree. The 10th being cousins as well as authority figures and parent. I think that we draw in those whose planets conjunct our north node and give us something of value depending on where and what that sign and degree is. Was she a parent or a teacher to me in a past life??? I dont know.....

flea

Thanks Claire
mmmm interesting...yes orbs are about 1 deg. And yes life contains a lot of contemplation. An ex had his SN conj my sun and an old boss had his NN conj my sun. Sun in 7th. I can see the partner....mmm thinking about it i suppose the boss became an open enemy as far as he was concerned. Neither was a particularly positive relationship tho I learned heapps.

I wonder what the diif is whether you are the node or the planet.

My uncle's is conj my NN and my mum's chiron is conjunct my NN.

This particular colleague was interesting as the more I pursue my 12th house NN the more productive the work relationship. Maybe it is about being true to myself.

FleaXX

EJ53

Banned
My South Node in Scorpio/2nd is exactly conjunct Uranus/7th in the chart of (now banned) forum member 2Complicated......We had only one interaction during his time here, in which his fine mind did indeed present a Uranian challenge to my deep-seated metaphysical beliefs......but serving only to confirm (for me) that what I inherently "know" is actually correct......So, as Martin Schulman says (in Karmic Astrology Volume I - The Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation) this connection "afforded me a second chance to bring my South Node accomplishments to a flowering culmination".

Unfortunately though, I missed the opportunity......since, instead of being persuaded towards my South Node understanding of a "universal truth", 2Complicated concluded that I was simply too thick to grasp what he (and Friedrich Nietzche) believe.

And, looking back, perhaps if I had made more use of my Taurus/8th North Node...(learning to appreciate the down-to-earth values of others)...He and I may indeed have formed a relationship in which we learned something worthwhile from each other.
_________________________________________​
...I wonder what the diif is whether you are the node or the planet.
Maybe the planet person is a catalyst that tests the other's understanding of the South Node and teaches something to the North Node?.....(Although my interaction with 2C focused on the South Node testing, but proved fruitless without my North Node growth/learning.

EJ

07.Re

Flea, I haven't looked at any charts from work colleagues, but I have delved into the charts of forum members who I have 'clicked' with and found some surprising aspects to the nodes .... and no, I ain't spillin' the beans...... :tongue:

Oops, should I have shared this? :innocent:

EJ53

Banned
And now I see that my North Node is at the apex of a yod with 07.Re's Pluto/Neptune sextile.....and her Node axis squares my Venus.

flea

I think that is the fascinating thing about this forum where we share our charts. You usually find something going on, that means something to you.

The planet beig the catalyst makes a lot of sense. My work colleague has a lot of value and trust in my skills.....which I bring in from my presious soul experiences. I suppose as the planet Sun conjunct my ex's SN I did respect his conversational skills...even when we were splitting up we could go on talking and talking. I am not sure that he felt he lived up to my belief in him.

One of my most interesting chart synastry was with an old yoga teacher, whoo had their sun conjunct my pluto/uranus and their jupiter conjunct my sun. The yoga teacher only taught me during my uranus opposition and it was kundalini yoga, i normally do hatha. Hand clow wrote one of my favourite astro books about the kundalini rising during this transit. I really think it supported me during this period, as i had a lot going on health wise, clearning stuff. I am not sure what I brought to the exchange, but I thnik we illuminated parts of each others charts with our suns.

I think i like a more physical yoga becaus eof the cap mars trining pluto/uranus lots of energy and I feel it best through physical work of some kind.

The presnet yoga teacher has neptune conj my SN...which I am working out how that expresses.

I always have fun with synastry with people in my life....it helps my exchanges. Esp my mum, my NN conj her chiron and my venus conjunct her NN and no SN conjcuntions. We have mars merc and moon all square so it is a challenging relationship to work through issues of tolerance and acceptance.

LOL EJ I notice your leo pluto is opp my goddess asteroids of lilith pallas and juno, not far from todays full moon.

FleaXXX

Last edited:

flea

No no....your uranus trines and sextiles so look out who knows what will happen now lol

and you have neptune on my SN and mercR
FleaXXX

Last edited:

07.Re

No no....your uranus trines and sextiles so look out who knows what will happen now lol

and you have neptune on my SN and mercR
FleaXXX

Well I consider myself a good Libran, and to keep the balance and peace, I reckon we could share EJ. There is enough to go around...

:wink:

EJ53

Banned
...There is enough to go around...
How did you know that, 07.Re?......[Ah, yes......my Jupiter in 4th house.]

I think that is the fascinating thing about this forum where we share our charts. You usually find something going on, that means something to you.
Maybe we should have a forum rule that requires all members to declare their natal North Node degree in their signature......Comparing these with our own charts might be interesting.....particularly if we find ourselves "bonding or clashing" with another member.