Should I go to that tournament?

jollyzal

Banned
Hey people, I asked this question about me going to this gaming tournament this weekend but it's out of state, so I have to fly there. Thing is, me and my anxious thoughts tell me I'm gonna die if I go there (the plane is gonna crash or whatever) and ever since I was born I've had these intuitions where I know that something bad will happen soon. Creepy, yeah, I don't like them either.

A few weeks ago my cat died and days before it happened I'd look at her and get the feeling that she was gonna die soon. Idk why, it's like seeing some kind of innocence or ignorance in their face, it's quite hard to explain. It's as if a certain look or expression in someone's face means a bad thing is gonna happen to them. A few years ago my mother was assaulted (she's okay though) and right before she went outside I felt like something telling me she shouldn't go, but I dismissed it at the time cause I thought she would have called me dumb or something.

And now, I've been having thoughts like "I'm gonna die soon" and things like that. I thought I was gonna die back in October and thankfully I'm not dead. I don't know what to think of this. I'm starting to really hate these thoughts cause it's really painful thinking I'm gonna do or someone is going to. Psychics can't predict their own death right? So this could be BS.

So when I knew about this tournament I wanted to go but I'm too anxious and I don't wanna die, so I asked this horary question. Here's the chart. I know it sounds completely stupid and irrational but it makes me so uncomfortable.

VMPbtI8.png

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

My view, the chart seems to be saying that you will have a bad trip.

Ruler of the 9th house of long journeys is Venus in detriment. Her next aspect is to Saturn(you) and she recieves you into your....fall. Yeah.

Her dispositor and ruler of the 3rd house of short journeys is Mars and it is stationing on the fixed star Antares, a violent star which is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter. Not an auspicious sign.

jollyzal

Banned
My view, the chart seems to be saying that you will have a bad trip.

Ruler of the 9th house of long journeys is Venus in detriment. Her next aspect is to Saturn(you) and she recieves you into your....fall. Yeah.

Her dispositor and ruler of the 3rd house of short journeys is Mars and it is stationing on the fixed star Antares, a violent star which is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter. Not an auspicious sign.

Ah thanks. So I just don't go and that's it? I will attend to another tournament where I live instead of that one. Should I go to that one? This one's been safe it has always been, plus this chart is about that other tournament. It's on the very same day.

The horary chart's ascendant is early meaning the matter was already over?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Well, the 3rd is ruled by Mars like I said but even though Mars is on Antares it might mean intense competition in violent games. What kind of gaming tournament is it?

Late ascendant could mean that you already made up your mind not to go.

jollyzal

Banned
Well, the 3rd is ruled by Mars like I said but even though Mars is on Antares it might mean intense competition in violent games. What kind of gaming tournament is it?

Late ascendant could mean that you already made up your mind not to go.

It's a fighting game. About going to this local tournament, I don't feel that "bad vibe" or that something bad will happen there. I'm gonna be okay there. When I asked the question I was doubting and it's true I didn't think I would have gone to that tournament anyway.

jollyzal

Banned
Can you give the results of the tournament? Your competition is really strong being in sect and in their domicile conjunct Sirius.

Sure! Although I just saw my transits on that day. I have a partile opposition between Uranus ruler of the 8th (conjunct the midheaven) and Moon in the 4th house ruling the 1st house. I'm so scared. I don't think I'm gonna die or anything though

here's my transits on 4/15/16

eikZWeF.png

Last edited:

jollyzal

Banned
You probably won't. You will get your *** kicked in the game though.

is there some transit that says so or is that general encouragement? Hahahaha

anyway there's also a semisextile between mercury ruler of 3rd and uranus.

And that trine between my venus in 10th and pluto in the 6th is already separative :/

jollyzal

Banned
I'm back from my tournament. I played really well! Way better than usual. I 2-0'd everyone in the first 5 matches and then I won 2-1 in the remaining two. After that I got double 2-0'd and lost but in general everyone was so nice to me. I beat people who I hadn't beaten before. The bad part was that the only reason I lost after the first 7 matches was cause I was extremely tired (it was like 8 PM when my last two matches began) I even got really sleepy before these began. I even feel dizzy and my eyes are red right now :(. So considering I was able to play so well and impress everyone after all these bad conditions I think it's only appropiate to give me a mental pat on the back. :)

Last edited: