Will I Marry Someone Younger?

theluckyredone

I haven't seen any interpretations of marrying someone younger in this forum, so I thought this would be an interesting one to study.

I am the ASC, ruled by Moon, in Gemini in the 12th house. Gemini would equate to youth, suggesting my interest in someone younger.

Marriage partner is in the 7th house, ruled by Saturn, who is retrograde in Sagittarius in the 5th house/6th house cusp. It is obvious that Saturn normally represents people that are older, but the Moon and Saturn are currently separating, so would this mean a no?

The only future aspects the Moon is making is a sextile to Uranus.

Would the Moon separating from an opposition to a retrograde Saturn suggest a no to marrying someone younger (the quested)? Or does this separating show a no to marrying someone older?

Does anyone know the planets, signs, or houses, that typically represent younger people?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_25_horary1.62619.36792.jpg
    astro_2gw_25_horary1.62619.36792.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 30

Oddity

This isn't a valid horary question unless you indeed lay awake at night fearful of whether you'll marry someone younger.

If there is a specific someone you wish to marry and he or she is younger than you, that would be the appropriate question to ask.

But don't ask out of mere curiosity, whichever it is; that will net you a chart that means about as much as an idle question does. Pretty much nothing at all.

tikana

hi

it could work but answer to your question is No..
it is still 1/7 issue. Saturn represents someone older.
sun rules any man that is age 20-40
source: CA vol 1

rafaella

I haven't seen any interpretations of marrying someone younger in this forum, so I thought this would be an interesting one to study.

I am the ASC, ruled by Moon, in Gemini in the 12th house. Gemini would equate to youth, suggesting my interest in someone younger.

Marriage partner is in the 7th house, ruled by Saturn, who is retrograde in Sagittarius in the 5th house/6th house cusp. It is obvious that Saturn normally represents people that are older, but the Moon and Saturn are currently separating, so would this mean a no?

The only future aspects the Moon is making is a sextile to Uranus.

Would the Moon separating from an opposition to a retrograde Saturn suggest a no to marrying someone younger (the quested)? Or does this separating show a no to marrying someone older?

Does anyone know the planets, signs, or houses, that typically represent younger people?

The question is whether you will marry at all, there is no aspect to 7th ruler Saturn, but there is an aspect to Sun and Moon is weak.... But as noted above, this is not a valid question for horary, look to your natal chart.