Will I ever get married?

sagiataria89

And do you have an idea when it could be? I was told that I have indactors of late marriage, but I wanna have one idea of the age when I would have a chance of marriage. Thanks in advance!
And.. I am a girl, 26 years old, and still live in the place where I was born.

Attachments

• Newbirthchart.gif
    Newbirthchart.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 42

Doodleloo

Horary isn't really well suited to long-term kind of questions like that. This is more of a question to ask regarding a natal chart.

rafaella

Horary isn't really well suited to long-term kind of questions like that. This is more of a question to ask regarding a natal chart.

That's an incorrect notion. Horary is very well suited to longterm questions, all kinds of questions.

However querent posted a natal chart, so we can't read that chart.

Sagitaria, please post a horary chart.

tikana

That's an incorrect notion. Horary is very well suited to longterm questions, all kinds of questions.

However querent posted a natal chart, so we can't read that chart.

Sagitaria, please post a horary chart.

this question was raised on skyscript take a look at the thread shelflife horary .. if you find Tanit's post read that...

the answer to the question is it all depends on what is the chart telling us

rafaella

this question was raised on skyscript take a look at the thread shelflife horary .. if you find Tanit's post read that...

the answer to the question is it all depends on what is the chart telling us

Yes its up to the stars to tell us whether the chart is showing longterm or short term, but to say charts are always short term only for next 3-6 months is wrong.

tikana

Yes its up to the stars to tell us whether the chart is showing longterm or short term, but to say charts are always short term only for next 3-6 months is wrong.

i wish ppl learned not to post their natal charts in horary section

agrh