Will our friendship grow deeper?

Arena

So here is a chart I casted last night.
Wanted to see what horary has to say about the question.
We have been friends and like each other very much, but have not seen each other for a long while now because of an issue that came up between us.

The chart shows me as Moon and him as Saturn (I take him as 7th for "the other person asked about), friendship is ruled by Venus in this chart. Moon is now in fall of Venus (friendship), but is about to change signs and enter Libra and is about to conjunct Venus, so my guess is that the answer is yes. But it seems to be me that will make that friendly contact, since he is located in the 5th, like he is wanting something romantic.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-12-07 13-12-05.jpg
    Screenshot from 2015-12-07 13-12-05.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 58

Sunrise

So here is a chart I casted last night.
Wanted to see what horary has to say about the question.
We have been friends and like each other very much, but have not seen each other for a long while now because of an issue that came up between us.

The chart shows me as Moon and him as Saturn (I take him as 7th for "the other person asked about), friendship is ruled by Venus in this chart. Moon is now in fall of Venus (friendship), but is about to change signs and enter Libra and is about to conjunct Venus, so my guess is that the answer is yes. But it seems to be me that will make that friendly contact, since he is located in the 5th, like he is wanting something romantic.

My dear Arena, what kind of friendship is this?? Is there involve any romance?? I must find -looking, the correct rulers in this chart!!!:whistling:

heidy26

Saturn is placed in the sign of Moon's fall. Moon is about to enter Libra, Saturn's exaltation. You are averse by sign, no aspect or collection/translation.

However, Part of Marriage falls in Libra, if I got the degrees right. Venus, the ruler, is strong in her sign and Moon is applying to a conjunction.
I'd say there is a small possibility, as Moon/Venus are well received by Saturn.

Regarding Moon's view of the situation... are you sure about wanting this ? It doesn't look like that. A possible relationship with him will not be in your best interest and the aversion by sign/no aspect along with the late AS gives a strong 'no' testimony.
I can add that he won't make a move towards what you hope for; please keep us updated !

Arena

Well, this is not a romantic question. Do you think it is wrong to look at 7th ruler as "the other person" in the friendship?

Would you only look at L1 and L11 in this case?

LovelyMissAries

Well, this is not a romantic question. Do you think it is wrong to look at 7th ruler as "the other person" in the friendship?

It depends how strictly you prefer to adhere to "the rules." For me personally I see nothing wrong with using various houses for one question BUT you have to use them in tiers. So while your significator may aspect theirs it might not count for much because it's one of the last planets it aspects... make sense?

Sunrise

oh not at all, I do not consider wrong. I am just trying to figure out and get information that might help me for the right signifiers .....
Also with this kind of charts (sinderela) I'm new and I learn now to read them ....:smile:

Sunrise

Will our friendship grow deeper?
Well, I will try, It my first time of this kind of chart....
I'll get you as moon and the other person as a Saturn.
Your question is whether it will become more deeply this friendship between you.
But I see that from your own side there is a need and not on the other (Saturn). You as the Moon will change position and find yourself in the exaltation of Saturn. The fact that :moon: will meet Venus (the planet associated with relationships, collaborations, but is also the ruler of your 11th -wishes and desires-friendships), both planets :)moon::venus: in exaltation of :saturn:) show a strong desire but perhaps exaggerated by your own side.
Moreover, if we take the other person as Saturn (7th) is in Scorpio in the 11th house (his own house of friends-and the prayers) Here :saturn: is not good - has no clean moods for the Moon/you (fall of the Moon) . And such questions I would like to give me a strong reception from both sides instead of one. Saturn here do not see well at the Moon.
Further, another element that I do not like here is that :saturn: burned by the sun. A burnt planet usually an interpretation we can give is that can not see his moves - is hidden (of course we can give many other interpretations).
but i might be wrong dear arena - :smile:

Arena

Thank you all. Useful insights :)

I can see how this chart would look very different if I read it without the 7th ruler, and only take 11th ruler. Then it is very good as soon as Moon changes signs.

However, I want to keep in mind the reading regarding 7th as "the other person"... but will update in any case.

Sunrise, regarding the detriment of Moon in Scorpio and the traditional way to look at reception. It does not mean that Saturn does not like the Moon. By traditional method it actually means that the Moon is not able to help Saturn to get what he wants in the 5th house and the sign of Scorpio. The Moon is not able to receive Saturn in that sign. I think that might be the right interpretation here. Saturn is placed in the 5th of romance, and the Moon is not able to help Saturn have a romantic relationship with her - she can only allow the friendship part. :) And since Moon is both myself, and also is always the "matter" asked about, I suspect that is the right reading of this matter.

Sunrise

Thank you all. Useful insights :)

I can see how this chart would look very different if I read it without the 7th ruler, and only take 11th ruler. Then it is very good as soon as Moon changes signs.

However, I want to keep in mind the reading regarding 7th as "the other person"... but will update in any case.

Sunrise, regarding the detriment of Moon in Scorpio and the traditional way to look at reception. It does not mean that Saturn does not like the Moon. By traditional method it actually means that the Moon is not able to help Saturn to get what he wants in the 5th house and the sign of Scorpio. The Moon is not able to receive Saturn in that sign. I think that might be the right interpretation here. Saturn is placed in the 5th of romance, and the Moon is not able to help Saturn have a romantic relationship with her - she can only allow the friendship part. :) And since Moon is both myself, and also is always the "matter" asked about, I suspect that is the right reading of this matter.

Oh, i see, Ok Arena:innocent: thank you for your usful informations

heidy26

The late AS shows that this question has another question beneath. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I think you were asking, in fact, if the friendship will evolve into something romantic.

Him being in your 5th shows you viewing him as a romantic interest, not the other way round. Your 5th sign is his 11th.

Arena

Well actually I did ask a few months ago about our friendship, but I seem to have deleted the chart. The late degree can also mean that the question comes too late, that there is nothing to be done.

Asking about deeper friendship now was not meant as romantic though :) just if the friendship will grow or come to a halt and become nothing ...therefore I think I may have complicated this reading too much by mixing three rulers into the reading. So I've revisited literature and see that it is more simple indeed to use only L1 and L11 in this case. Moon and Venus. L7 is not necessary in this question as "the other person" since L11 can take that part on it's own.

As the Moon is now in a sign that is Venus' fall, it indicates that the friend can not receive me, the Moon. The Moon is separating from that T-square of Mars-Uranus-Pluto, maybe indicating the conflict. There was conflict between us, so maybe there is a good reason. We haven't talked for a while, but I see Moon is about to sextile Mercury, L3 and symbolic ruler of communication. So this sextile may mean communication - although Mercury is in it's sign of detriment. But the friend Venus is not ready to be friends until Moon changes signs. Since the situation is about to change and it seems to happen within a short period, 1-2 units of time, I will update if anything changes.

heidy26

Well, then I am sorry for my presumption. Without having all the facts and you wondering about 5th house representation and the interest in the 7th house ruler made me wonder about a possible romantic interest with him.

Regarding the friendship, something must change. Venus will receive Moon when the conjunction perfects. So this signifies an yes to your question.

Please keep us posted.

Arena

No problem heidy26, thanks for your insights and help with the chart :)

Very true, because Moon has to change signs before Venus can receive it, we know that something has to change and is just about to change. I'd say maybe 1-2 weeks or months (at most).

IleneK

Premium Member
I want to especially thank Arena, Heidy, and others contributing to this thread as well, for the measured, respectful and thoughtful tenor of your exchanges here. It shows what a wonderful atmosphere can be created for us to interact with and learn from each other.

I send my very best wishes to you all.