Are we going to break up?

Golden Rose

Hi all :smile:

I have started seeing this guy and its been 2 months - we recently became monogamous which is good.

The pasT few days I have had a lot on my plate and as a result I have been taking it out on him. He almost broke up with me yesterday but we are okay now. However, I have a horrible gut feeling that he isn't over all this and will break up with me.

Can you take a look and see how its looking for us? (Question: Are we going to break up?)

Thank you!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_95_are_we_going_to_break_up.32784.25172.gif
    astro_w2gw_95_are_we_going_to_break_up.32784.25172.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 56

tikana

this forum is not freebie forum..we expect people to give their shot at intepretations first and by a miracle see a post about an outcome.

Golden Rose

Okay then....

Here is my very limited knowledge on Horary

1. Asc is not late or early so outcome should be easy to determine.
2. Ruler of first house in in positive aspect to ruler of seventh which I believe is a goof sign??
3. Moon is not void so once again this should help determine an outcome.
4. Venus in my 12th which means that I can sense something is hidden???

Like I said, I'm not very good at this, but gave it a shot anyway. Do let me know if this is what you're all looking for.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Dirius

The delineation is ok. The purpose of the forum is to learn, that is why everyone "should" provide a basic interpretation, so others can help delineate the chart. There is no need to be shy, no one here will judge. :happy:

Anyways, going to the chart:

You = Mercury (ruler of 1st) / Moon (co-signifier).
Him = Jupiter (ruler of 7th).

All your planets are in Cancer, the exaltation of Jupiter, so you clearly into him. His planet Jupiter is, showing no reception towards your planet. This isn't good.

Here is the problem with the chart: Jupiter is placed in the 12th house. This house signifies things that are hidden from the querent. It mostly implies that he is keeping something from you, or something that you are unware regarding him.

However, Jupiter is slowly moving into the sign of Mercury (Virgo), and the first house. This is good.

In my opinion, he is currently not really into you. He is mostly interested in the sexual side of the relationship. This is backed by Jupiter being in Leo, the sign of the Sun and ruling planet of men in general. This may imply he is just looking to satisfy his sexual apetite. This could also be the reason it is placed in the 12th house...because it might be unkown to you.

Also the fact that the Sun and Jupiter are in mutual reception, also reinforces this.

Whatever the Sun means, is what is being kept hidden from you. The Sun could be representing another woman in his life. Or his "male" side, being his only interest. Honestly, its hard to pin point the specific meaning of the Sun, but clearly because all his interest is directed towards it, that is defintly the problem.

You've mentioned you just recently became "monogamous"...are you sure he isn't still seeing someone else?

But as I said, Jupiter is moving towards the sign of Mercury, which would signify a change in his perception of your relationship.

So personally I do not think you will break-up, at least not from his side.

But the chart definitly suggest something is going on, given that his significator is placed in the 12th.

Last edited:

Golden Rose

Hi Dirius
Thanks for your input – much appreciated!
It is funny you say that because he often implies that I am keeping something from him! The truth is I am not.
However I did suspect that maybe he is into me just to fulfil his sexual needs. The reason why I am suspect this is purely due to the fact that this has happened in the past with me before.
It also strange that you mention if he isn’t seeing someone else. His past relationship didn’t work out because his fiancé cheated on him which means he finds it difficult to trust women. Maybe why he often wonders whether I’m hiding something from him because he thinks it will happen again? He comes across straight laced and has mentioned many times how he cannot stand liars and how he would never cheat. This is why I find it strange that you mentioned that he is hiding something from me.
To date he has shown signs of being very into me but that seems to have fizzled out a bit due to his heavy workload and maybe because of the way I was acting the past few days. Up until now he has been very good to me, being a true gent i.e. treating me after passing my exam, gave me his spare key to his place, always doing things for me, etc. This is all very confusing!
I would be very astonished if he was keeping something from me after him going on and on about honesty and cheating, etc.

Also, what do you mean by his male side being his only interest? This stood out to me on your post.

Last edited:

Dirius

Also, what do you mean by his male side being his only interest? This stood out to me on your post.

Jupiter is placed in Leo, which is the sign of the Sun, and also its triplicity. Pretty much his main interest is directed at the Sun.

Now...what does the Sun represent in the chart? Hard to say.

Some possibilities may be:

a) Another person (since Sun is in mutual reception with Jupiter).

b) Him being interested in himself and his needs (since Sun is the natural ruler of Men in general).

c) Whatever he is keeping hidden from you (since Sun rules the 12th).

Regarding the option "b", which is the reason of the quote. The Sun is the natural ruler of Men in charts. Sometimes the significator of a man pointing to the Sun may represent an interest in himself, as in "fulfilling his needs" as a man. Of course, as I mention, the significations of the Sun in the chart could be plenty, so its hard to pinpoint exactly what it represents.

Anyways, I did mention that I don't believe he will break up with you, because he is moving towards the 1st house. Perhaps what he is hiding might not be such a bad thing, and could be insignificant.

Bare in mind though, that this is just a chart reading. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Golden Rose

Thanks again Dirius

I would pick option b. I can see that he is focused on his needs, i.e. work, saving money, buying a car now, etc. I think that was why i was getting so annoyed at him because here I was investing my time and he wasn't as much.

But like you say this is a chart reading so could be anything. Jeez I think im now worried he isnt breaking up with me :lol:

Golden Rose

Hi

Thought I would give an update. So we haven't broken up, I have sorted a few issues I have had with him and we are okay.

But there is no denying that the dynamics if the relationship has changed - I mean come on its only been 2 months ffs and we are acting like a couple of 10 years where the romance has died!

He has now bought a new car and aside from working long hours he is focused on paying it off, which means he is now looking for an evening job to earn extra money. He is always banging on about the car, its getting boring and he barely listens to what I have to say. He seems scattered and disconnected, always rushing around, driving around, barely investing time in the relationship. Before all these changes happened, he would always message me, spend time with me and was really into me. Now when he does spend time with me its in bed next to me asleep because he is tired from work, driving, investing time in his car, talking about it, thinking about it, etc.

I am hoping this is a temporary glitch and that situation will change perhaps in a month or so? Which is why iam being patient. I get that he has had a difficult life, and with no parents he is working hard to build a normal life which is why iam being patient. But if this carries on and i find that the give and take remains out of balance then I am out the door! Because its early days still and if he cannot invest time in the relationship then that's only going to make me doubt whether he can in the future. :pouty::whistling: