Kites, A Stellium, Retrogrades - Oh my!!

QuadCancer

I would love to hear insights from the astrologers in this forum about my chart.

I don't have a clear idea how kites work in a chart, and I have 2 if you count Chiron as the third point in the Grand Trine in Water.

I've heard about stelliums, but don't know how my Venus and Moon are affected by being so close to the Sun - fortunately Mercury is just far enough away.

Also, I have never quite understood what retrogrades mean, and I have 3 that stump me because they look like complex ones: rx Neptune Rising opp descending Taurus Mars, rx Jupiter in Sagittarius, and rx Saturn in Capricorn.

Let me know whatever you see and I'm ever grateful.

Also, it was unusual I think that my mother is also a Quad Cancer, and my Father was a Quad Cancer with also Cancer Rising.

Attachments

• Chart-JC-Astro.jpg
    Chart-JC-Astro.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 21

dhundhun

I would love to hear insights from the astrologers in this forum about my chart.

I don't have a clear idea how kites work in a chart, and I have 2 if you count Chiron as the third point in the Grand Trine in Water.

I've heard about stelliums, but don't know how my Venus and Moon are affected by being so close to the Sun - fortunately Mercury is just far enough away.

Also, I have never quite understood what retrogrades mean, and I have 3 that stump me because they look like complex ones: rx Neptune Rising opp descending Taurus Mars, rx Jupiter in Sagittarius, and rx Saturn in Capricorn.

Let me know whatever you see and I'm ever grateful.

Also, it was unusual I think that my mother is also a Quad Cancer, and my Father was a Quad Cancer with also Cancer Rising.

Jupiter is little behind in previous sign, still you have lucky "Star of David".

Good luck.

wilsontc

Staff member
Talent Triangle, to Quad

Quad,

You said:
I would love to hear insights from the astrologers in this forum about my chart...kites...I have 2 if you count Chiron...I've heard about stelliums, but don't know how my Venus and Moon are affected by being so close to the Sun...I have never quite understood what retrogrades mean...it was unusual I think that my mother is also a Quad Cancer, and my Father was a Quad Cancer with also Cancer Rising.

I think the orbs for the aspects are a little too wide...so the Grand Trines that show on the chart are not actually there in the chart. So...no kites. However, you do have two Talent Triangles focused on :pluto: (transformation, also research) and that stellium (collection of energy) in the expansion (also wisdom) and transformation (also research) house), suggesting you have strong researching skills if you decide to use them.

Retrogrades hold energy back...so you work extra hard on using those energies. The challenge of using the energy is noticeable when you are younger, but when you are older, hopefully you have "worked out" how best to use those energies. As you mentioned, the retrograde (energy held back) planets are :jupiter: (expansion, also knowledge), :saturn: (duty, also authority), and :neptune: (spirituality), suggesting that you have been working at developing your understanding, authority, and spirituality in some way.

It is common that there is a "signature" in charts that goes throughout the family line. Yours seems to be a :cancer: signature in your family.

About your chart,

Tim