Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 12-27-2010, 05:04 PM

Wink Greetings from QuadCancer

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum - this looks like one where I can really learn some! My mom got me interested in astrology when I was 5 and 6 years old, and I've been hooked ever since. It's been mostly natal chart reading, but I'm ready to expand.

My chart has really been an education to me, and I see how a chart has keys to what you've come to Earth with, but also keys to what you can overcome... That is, your weaknesses can become big strengths, and your strengths keep developing so that you can be of service to others.

For instance, I was a very fearful and easily hurt youth, painfully shy and quiet until into my 20's. (Combust Cancer Merc opp Cap rx Saturn in the 3rd). Because it was pretty hard to function, I studied hard and found ways to break out of that and my personality developed into a vivacious, eloquent sort - better known now for putting others at ease and helping them come out of their shells. I'm still intuitive, not shy or easily hurt anymore, and while I'm not rich (yet ), I do feel the expansive and trusting influence of my Sag Jupiter in the 2nd house more in life.

I need to learn more what kites mean, and look forward to learning more about all facets of astrology! Thank you! Joanie

Last edited by QuadCancer; 12-27-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Unread 12-27-2010, 07:12 PM

Re: Greetings from QuadCancer

Welcome, you sound so nice and complete person!

Tags
domiciles, kites, quad cancer, quadcancer, scorpio rising, stellium