Will it be fixed ?

neptunian

Hi,

Will my mobile phone be fixed ?

Somebody who understand fixing things, said it is difficult to fix it and professional help is required. I'm venus, im combust and also conjunct chrion really sums up my mood. :( Phone 2nd or 3rd ? 2nd house is possessions, then venus; third house is devices, then mars. Moon in 12 is it a no answer ? or does it represent my mood :( Can you share your opinion please ? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• myphone.jpg
    myphone.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 31

Bunraku

Venus is debilitated, but it is powerful because it’s in the heart of the sun and is angular. Venus is Fierce & hot!

tikana

Hi,

Somebody who understand fixing things, said it is difficult to fix it and professional help is required. I'm venus, im combust and also conjunct chrion really sums up my mood. :( Phone 2nd or 3rd ? 2nd house is possessions, then venus; third house is devices, then mars. Moon in 12 is it a no answer ? or does it represent my mood :( Can you share your opinion please ? Thanks in advance.

first it is not combust but cazimi
moon applies to mars L7
you will have to take it to the repair shop/.. yes it is a square if you are asking if i can be repaired the answer is No.

leomoon

Hi,

Venus your ruler with Sun in Aries, both 7th house - cazimi or in the heart of the sun -

BTW - since in fire sign, is your cell phone burned up via the lithium battery? :surprised: Ours started to burst and combust.

StarDust1

Can my telephone be fixed?

Will it be fixed ?
Hi,

Somebody who understand fixing things, said it is difficult to fix it and professional help is required. I'm venus, im combust and also conjunct chrion really sums up my mood. Phone 2nd or 3rd ? 2nd house is possessions, then venus; third house is devices, then mars. Moon in 12 is it a no answer ? or does it represent my mood Can you share your opinion please ? Thanks in advance.
A lot of mixed receptions: yes your telephone can be fixed.
Telephones: Mercury in his detriment (actual description and the state of your telly), can experience a mutual reception with Jupiter in Aquarius, will then be exalted, can get out of the predicament he is in, whom rules telecommunications, in the 5th house (speculative, creative), comingled with the depositor Uranus in the 8th house of transitions, Uranus rules devices Moon (function) is trine Uranus. Moon in Virgo represents the work. Jupiter is in Uranus sign in harmony with Uranus=mutual reception. Mars in Gemini trines Jupiter actions of changing the situations of Mercury his depositor. Some work and might be spendy, Uranus is in other people's money (debts) Mars/Uranus energies represent changes of a mechanical process. Please update?

Last edited: