a very pleasant synastry and composite

Leothecat

I have been seeing somebody with whom I have amazing synastry. It's all positively good energy and smiles. I see there are south node connections. I know that new age astrology generally tends to frown on those, but it's mostly the same copy/pasted interpretations on every site. I did a tarot reading specifically for the nodal connections and got the 4 of cups. It seems like my worries are preventing me from seeing the true gifts that these SN placements have to offer. Of course we have some great NN trines involved. Would anybody care to offer insight or observations?

:love:

Attachments

• compositePM.jpg
    compositePM.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 23
  • scan0004 4 of cups.jpg
    scan0004 4 of cups.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 17

waybread

I don't take a fated, karmic, or past-lives view of the nodal axis.

I think that the NN shows where your growth lies. It is often way beyond one's comfort zone.

The SN shows an area of life that generally goes well for you, but if you stay in that zone, there is danger of stagnation. This is especially true of Libra, the sign that craves balance. But once that stasis sets in, boredom can quickly follow.

If you can try to challenge yourselves in the areas symbolized by the NN, you should benefit.

In my experience, really good synastry is not so common, even among married couples. If you know you get along really well, I wouldn't second-guess it.

Leothecat

thank you, Waybread. I don't second guess the way we get along. Every relationship has its challenges. The language of contemporary internet astrology does play on my insecurities however. I'm still in disbelief over meeting somebody so amazing. Neptune transiting my 7th house tends to do that.

I'd like to point out that her NN is in Taurus and my SN is in 2nd house. My NN is 8th house and she's a Scorpio sun, 8th house moon. So there is all sorts of indirect support for the North nodal growth which I would assume matters. (does any of it matter :-D )

waybread

What matters is how you both get along.

I hate to say this, but it is possible to over-think the astrology.