Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-15-2020, 05:30 AM

Which Synastry is better?Role of Lilth?

Hi,
How strong can lilith be in a Synastry?i

In both attached charts Iam the inside circle
with sun in Gemini.(Iam a female).
In the second attachwd chart his lilith is conjunct
my Venus and his Part of fortune is exactly on my sun.
Iam so attracted towards him.
I can see the same from him from his eyes.
His Venus and Saturn is on my Asc.
Does he have the same attraction to me ?
Does the chart show mutual.attraction or not?

In the first chart his lilith is on my Asc.
This man is so attracted to me ,and he sees
me as the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
His Venus and Mercury fall on my 8th house.
Iam not that attracted to him the way he is to me,
but a I can talk to him about anything.

So which Synastry chart is better the first or the second?

Thank you in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _20201215_070418.jpg (43.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg _20201215_070452.jpg (41.8 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Mariam; 12-15-2020 at 07:36 AM.
Unread 12-15-2020, 03:51 PM

Re: Which Synastry is better?Role of Lilth?

The aspects that attract are what bring us together. Once that has been accomplished sometimes they drop into the background and the other aspects take over.
The aspects in our own chart are what seek fulfilment in a relationship with another person.
You have moon on your descendent which is an important indicator of what type of person and what type of relationship you attract and need.
For you this is an even more important link because it is also conjunct your south node, of karmic contacts.
So rather than concentrating on the Lilith aspects, you might want to consider how your moon integrates with the chart of the other person, whether it's one of these two, or another.
In one chart, your moon makes no aspects. So there would be no emotion tie on your part to the relationship.
The other at least relates to the Jupiter on your ascendent, and makes a sextile to mars.
So, if these are the only two possibilities for you in the universe, then the Jupiter on ascendent is the better choice.
However, if there are other choices, maybe hundreds of other partners to choose from, these two would not be very high on the list.
Unread 12-17-2020, 11:20 AM

Thank you Elna J for your reply,

Honestly whenever I have my Moon in contact
with someone planets it does not go well.
I mean squares in general.
What aspects are the strongest that I need to look for
according to my Moon and South Node in the 7th house?
Do I need to look for conjuntions and trines?

But Elna J, why do I have that strong attraction
to the Man with his Lilith on my Venus?
Is it because of lilith or because his Saturn and Venus
are on my Asc? Moreover his Part of Fortune is exact on my Sun ?
This attraction is so strong,that's why I am asking.

Thank you again
Unread 12-17-2020, 11:29 AM

Lilith on Venus is very strong. The POF is luck, and could apply to any type of relationship, even a business partner.
Your moon/south node is conjunct his 8th house, this is a psychological tie that is unspoken and alluring and probably has a lot to do with why you are attracted to him.
The reason you are attracted at any time to another person is that you have issues to be confronted and resolved, which could also be positive ones and not necessarily negative, and that person in particular presents themselves to you to act as a catalyst.
If you don't resolve the issue, and you break off with the person for whatever reason, someone else will be put in your path to stimulate you.
Unread 12-17-2020, 11:36 AM

Thank you again ElnaJ
At what orb should I look in General?

Moreover,does he have the same attraction to me?
Is it mutal or am I the one who feels it the most?
I mean it with the second chart with the man who
has his venus and saturn on my Asc
and not with the man who has his planets on
my 8th house.

Thanks again

Last edited by Mariam; 12-17-2020 at 12:36 PM.
Unread 12-17-2020, 03:54 PM

The potential for a mutual attraction is always present when there is an aspect that shows physical attraction. However, the ascendent positions could modify this, basically how do you present yourself and react to the other, also at what point in their development is the other person? For example, you could be attracted to a religious person, but his energy is channeled in spiritual ways, or maybe he is involved and committed to another person, or for example just having lost a dear one and is emotionally closed while grieving, or someone who is emotionally immature and is just looking for a physical contact which turns you off.
Your instincts are your best arm here. You can't just rely on natal and transit aspects.
Once you are in a relationship, the aspects can be helpful to shed light on how your energies mesh potentially, but you already have a base to evaluate.
A friend of mine years ago met a man whose chart matched in such a negative way with hers that I was actually quite alarmed. Well, they've been married over 20 years and very happily so! This served me as a warning to not just look at numbers.
You ask what orb. Which planets, what type of aspect... a conjunction or a semi-sextile. How are they related to the whole picture?
You really have to develop your insights and also trust your instinct.
Unread 12-18-2020, 01:18 AM

Thank you Elna J very much .
I will trust my Instinct.

Tags
betterrole, lilth, synastry