when will he warm up again? Sig sign change

besitos

I asked the guy i've been talking to to take a break -

he seems to be moving on fine but I don't know. I am questioning if this was the right decision on my part -

i asked when he will warm up again -

i'm seeing a possibility when mars changes signs -- 5 units. I was thinking of reaching out to him after some important matters I have to attend to - in about two weeks, and to see him in some months (i mentioned that to him and he agreed).

then I also see sun moving to sextile me, but not for a while. Venus (me) will conjunct saturn too before the sun aspect i think. *shrug*

I'm wondering if it's better not to reach out to him too soon - i think he's angry with me, but it's looking like he has put it out of mind until i see him.

Last edited:

besitos

here is the chart attached.

Attachments

• warmup.jpg
    warmup.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 34

Chrysalis

Don't make any decisions to re-contact him yet, whilst moons in so close to neptune, looks like you'll reach out when moon squares your L3 jupiter in 3 degrees/days or weeks, as for how he will be, mars is the triplicity ruler of pisces, so he should be okay.

besitos

Clean and good response. Thanks, chrys! Since you read mars in triplicity of the moon’s sign, if I read mars reception of me as mars in venus’s Sign (exhalted), he should be receptive now too, of me? But I shouldn’t reach out until later due to the moon. That would quell my fears. It’s good to focus back on my personal matters.

Last edited:

besitos

well - it was funny because at 3 days later i got the urge to contact him and he was receptive. but i shy-ed away again..