Someone please tell me what a fulfilling future for me looks like!

soberdiana

Hello everyone!! I'm a young frivolous Moon in Sagittarius with an Aquarius Midheaven and I really need a clue as to what I want out of my career and life... I'm not as concerned about my future personal life but if there's anything notable there that'd be cool to know too :)
Really, anything anyone has to say I'd love to read !!
Thank u all so much :love::alien:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 12.44.17 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 12.44.17 AM.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 26

nymph

Well, I'm not a pro or anything but I think I can say some stuff about this chart.

1. 3rd house in Leo and mercury I suppose gives you a different kind of intelligence. You might be into any form of art and willing to be famous or known maybe. And any kind of art might be beneficial for your life.

2. Your 4th house with sun and venus is interesting. I would think you had some issue with your dad(they say sun represent dad) venus and sun also in the last degrees of Leo make them less powerful in the chart as I know. I would also say that your love life would be hard.

3. Be careful to your health 6th house is crowded as hell it's called a stellium(having more than 3 planets in one house) Pluto moon and mars there gives a complicated story and please do a search about this stellium.

4.9th house Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius you should have dreams about foreign places and cities you can move to another country you were born to. and Aquarius near mc should give talent with technology. You might want to do something in social media maybe I don't know.

5.12th house Saturn and Jupiter in Taurus might be luck and curse. Be careful not to get enemies and if you do you might gain an advantage to defeat them.

Hope this helps.:smile:

waybread

Career-wise, how do you feel about interior design? A style that is both tasteful and open to innovation. Sometimes the chart doesn't so much say what job suits you best as to how you'd go about doing it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
wonder whether inclined to research-reform-innovation in areas like forensic medicine, nutrition, urology, anesthetics, ENT, etc

kshantaram

soberdiana

Well, I'm not a pro or anything but I think I can say some stuff about this chart.

1. 3rd house in Leo and mercury I suppose gives you a different kind of intelligence. You might be into any form of art and willing to be famous or known maybe. And any kind of art might be beneficial for your life.

2. Your 4th house with sun and venus is interesting. I would think you had some issue with your dad(they say sun represent dad) venus and sun also in the last degrees of Leo make them less powerful in the chart as I know. I would also say that your love life would be hard.

3. Be careful to your health 6th house is crowded as hell it's called a stellium(having more than 3 planets in one house) Pluto moon and mars there gives a complicated story and please do a search about this stellium.

4.9th house Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius you should have dreams about foreign places and cities you can move to another country you were born to. and Aquarius near mc should give talent with technology. You might want to do something in social media maybe I don't know.

5.12th house Saturn and Jupiter in Taurus might be luck and curse. Be careful not to get enemies and if you do you might gain an advantage to defeat them.

Hope this helps.:smile:

wow that's crazy accurate thank u so much!!!

soberdiana

Career-wise, how do you feel about interior design? A style that is both tasteful and open to innovation. Sometimes the chart doesn't so much say what job suits you best as to how you'd go about doing it.
I actually am interested in interior design but I heard it involves a lot of technical knowledge aside with design knowledge and I'm more of a soft skills type I think.. so probably not as a career but I definitely will put in a lot of effort interior designing my future house haha. Thanks for the reply:)

The Way

Hi Diana;)
Gemini rising with Ruler Mercury within proud Leo. Sun-Venus conjunction in Leo gives beauty. You love good jokes, and you're great at laughing! haha. :biggrin:You take much pride in your Family, home and if someone dares to wrong them in that area you will not tolerate it. You also take much pride in what you know, your intellectual abilities (which, let's be honest, are quite good).
You are affectionate, warm, flattery, and beautiful. Social circle and friends are considered part of the family. There is artistic ability, although I'm not sure this is what you want to do. You are optimistic, strong-willed, and independent. I observed what I believe to be the strongest part of your persona, there is much more to your chart.:rolleyes: