Can someone read my chart?

ScarletK

Hi I'm new here and have been practicing reading my chart but would like to read others' interpretations too. Can someone help me out?

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 63

kimbermoon

First up: your planetary energies are scattered all around the chart, showing that you have various different focuses in life.
The majority is above the horizon, showing that public activities and the outer world are emphasized for you. Mars in Cancer is in it's detriment though, so it's expression is apt to be less active; you may be more of a follower, than a leader. Your Sun [identity] is rather muted, and you may be somewhat shy and emotionally sensitive, with water being your dominant elemental energy. Pisces is typically rather dreamy and perhaps impressionable,possibly seeking after peace and tranquility in the life. You can be highly receptive to emotions swirling around you from others, and may find it difficult to separate yourself from the influences of others.

The Sun also represents the father, and afflictions with Pluto often denote difficulties with him in early childhood, possibly through domineering, authoritative or abusive tendencies. You were born under a new Moon phase with both the luminaries in Pisces; this can suggest that the parents were likely in agreement about the raising of children; with Chiron in the 4th H, and afflicted by both Saturn and the Sun, this further suggests some deep psychic troubles in childhood which need to be healed by your own efforts. This may be deeply hidden within and and stored away in memories that you may prefer to deny.

As you developed, you manage to create a stronger outer persona to cover up your inner insecurities and perceived weaknesses. it is the combination of the Sun, Moon and the ASC that combine as part of the overall personality.

After our years of childhood conditioning, much of our later development is based on the past genetic and parental imprinting, even though we tend to overlook that. The ASC symbolically represents ' the mask we wear in public ' in an effort to conceal the woundings within. For you, you developed an earth sign persona, with Taurus as your mask; attempting to present yourself as someone who is stable, secure and enduring.
How then do you think the square of Saturn to the ASC makes it's presence known?
Feel free to contact me if you would like more personal attention regarding your chart, for there is a great deal to learn in order to get a true accounting of all the it contains.

ScarletK

First up: your planetary energies are scattered all around the chart, showing that you have various different focuses in life.
The majority is above the horizon, showing that public activities and the outer world are emphasized for you. Mars in Cancer is in it's detriment though, so it's expression is apt to be less active; you may be more of a follower, than a leader. Your Sun [identity] is rather muted, and you may be somewhat shy and emotionally sensitive, with water being your dominant elemental energy. Pisces is typically rather dreamy and perhaps impressionable,possibly seeking after peace and tranquility in the life. You can be highly receptive to emotions swirling around you from others, and may find it difficult to separate yourself from the influences of others.

The Sun also represents the father, and afflictions with Pluto often denote difficulties with him in early childhood, possibly through domineering, authoritative or abusive tendencies. You were born under a new Moon phase with both the luminaries in Pisces; this can suggest that the parents were likely in agreement about the raising of children; with Chiron in the 4th H, and afflicted by both Saturn and the Sun, this further suggests some deep psychic troubles in childhood which need to be healed by your own efforts. This may be deeply hidden within and and stored away in memories that you may prefer to deny.

As you developed, you manage to create a stronger outer persona to cover up your inner insecurities and perceived weaknesses. it is the combination of the Sun, Moon and the ASC that combine as part of the overall personality.

After our years of childhood conditioning, much of our later development is based on the past genetic and parental imprinting, even though we tend to overlook that. The ASC symbolically represents ' the mask we wear in public ' in an effort to conceal the woundings within. For you, you developed an earth sign persona, with Taurus as your mask; attempting to present yourself as someone who is stable, secure and enduring.
How then do you think the square of Saturn to the ASC makes it's presence known?
Feel free to contact me if you would like more personal attention regarding your chart, for there is a great deal to learn in order to get a true accounting of all the it contains.
Thank you so much! So much of your interpretation really resonates with me. I do feel that I have many focuses in life-- sometimes it can be overwhelming. I have created a very strong outer persona in order to cover up my insecurities-- which all stem from childhood traumas associated with my father. Thus, I don't usually identify with the parts of my sun sign that indicate a shy or overly sensitive personality and I feel more comfortable in a group when I assume a leadership role. I identify more strongly as an extroverted introvert. But I'm starting to wonder how much of that part of my identity is a result of coping mechanisms that I feel I constantly have to engage in to separate my energies from others; I am extremely receptive. This can be exhausting and often leads to me resenting those who are closest to me.

I do have lots of psychic troubles rooted in my childhood and have spent most of my life denying them. However, over the last 2 years I have began to address them for the first time. I hadn't seen my father in over 10 years before July 2018. My parents were "in agreement" about how to raise me because my mother sacrificed everything she believed in to keep peace in our household. So while they often appeared to be on the same page, I never believed a word that my mom said-- but I knew she was doing what she could to protect me from my abusive father.

I think the square of Saturn to my ascendant expresses itself in many different ways. I have many lessons to learn around this aspect. The first thing that comes to mind is a tension between my "rule-breaker" persona (I was kicked out of school as a teenager, I have struggled with heavy drug and alcohol use in the past, I am quite anti-authoritarian, and generally relish things that are taboo or wrong by society's standards) and the expectations that I have for others around my personal boundaries. I am a rule-breaker that has strict boundaries. This causes lots of inner conflict and conflict in my interpersonal relationships. My personal boundaries are also quick to change depending on my mood or my focus and I can be sensitive when my loved ones don't intuit what rules they are supposed to be following.

I would love to continue exploring my chart with you. Thank you for the offer.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps pick and adapt as relevant, do share salient pointwise feedbacks,
how true-false traits-talents-health-prospects-plans etc etc :

asc lord venus 12th, seeking comfort in foreign lands, artistic aptitudes,
sat debilated aspect over venus impacting health, kidneys-head-feet etc;

sat own acq 10th, growth-riches through public admin, reformist,
technical aptitudes, innovative;

ketu separative SNode now transit sat acq, career-job change;
pain-injury-surgery knees-lower legs-sciatica;

natal ketu gemini first, hyper-analytical, attention catching looks,
good for information processing; confused at decision making roles;
pain-injury-surgery head-chest-lungs;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;

cap-sat inimical-malefic for taurus asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels, settling at 36+,

sat now transit own inimical cap 9th,
gradual progress in luck-change-distant travels;
sat-mars opp family-finances-luck etc under stress-struggle;

natal mars elevated aspect cap,
protective of luck-edu-travels, under stress though;
inimical sat acq 10th prone to sciatica of lower legs-knees;

inimical sat over 10th, stress-delays in career-recognition;
sat aspect leo 4th, affecting domestic comforts-mother's health-property;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

mars debilated cancer 2nd, anemic health
affecting throat-thyroid-teeth-heart-lungs;
suppressed anger, volatile finances;
wear red coral over copper pendant;

sun lord 4th over 11th, gains from mother-property,
but difficulties-ill health for mother;

sun-moon-mer pisces 11th, gains from govt, corporates, social elite;
literary-oratory abilities;

mer debilated pisces, sensitive, confused;

retro jup towards virgo aspect own pisces,
protective of income-gains-friendships;
wear green emerald over pendant;

mer elevated aspect virgo 5th, protective of luck-edu-position;

jup libra 6th, winning opponents through wisdom; avoiding enmity;
jup lord 8th over 6th, success amidst adversity;
prone to liver-kidney-intestinal issues;
jup lord 11th over 6th, extra efforts towards income-gains;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers fri evenings;

jup now transit scorpio for research-occult,
trine own pisces 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship;
trine elevated aspect cancer 2nd for family-finances;

hope find helpful, do ack promptly and share salient pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

ScarletK

hope helps pick and adapt as relevant, do share salient pointwise feedbacks,
how true-false traits-talents-health-prospects-plans etc etc :

asc lord venus 12th, seeking comfort in foreign lands, artistic aptitudes,
sat debilated aspect over venus impacting health, kidneys-head-feet etc;

sat own acq 10th, growth-riches through public admin, reformist,
technical aptitudes, innovative;

ketu separative SNode now transit sat acq, career-job change;
pain-injury-surgery knees-lower legs-sciatica;

natal ketu gemini first, hyper-analytical, attention catching looks,
good for information processing; confused at decision making roles;
pain-injury-surgery head-chest-lungs;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;

cap-sat inimical-malefic for taurus asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels, settling at 36+,

sat now transit own inimical cap 9th,
gradual progress in luck-change-distant travels;
sat-mars opp family-finances-luck etc under stress-struggle;

natal mars elevated aspect cap,
protective of luck-edu-travels, under stress though;
inimical sat acq 10th prone to sciatica of lower legs-knees;

inimical sat over 10th, stress-delays in career-recognition;
sat aspect leo 4th, affecting domestic comforts-mother's health-property;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

mars debilated cancer 2nd, anemic health
affecting throat-thyroid-teeth-heart-lungs;
suppressed anger, volatile finances;
wear red coral over copper pendant;

sun lord 4th over 11th, gains from mother-property,
but difficulties-ill health for mother;

sun-moon-mer pisces 11th, gains from govt, corporates, social elite;
literary-oratory abilities;

mer debilated pisces, sensitive, confused;

retro jup towards virgo aspect own pisces,
protective of income-gains-friendships;
wear green emerald over pendant;

mer elevated aspect virgo 5th, protective of luck-edu-position;

jup libra 6th, winning opponents through wisdom; avoiding enmity;
jup lord 8th over 6th, success amidst adversity;
prone to liver-kidney-intestinal issues;
jup lord 11th over 6th, extra efforts towards income-gains;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers fri evenings;

jup now transit scorpio for research-occult,
trine own pisces 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship;
trine elevated aspect cancer 2nd for family-finances;

hope find helpful, do ack promptly and share salient pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Thank you for your response! Many of your insights were useful/correct and you have given me much to think about. I'll update you and share some of my thoughts starting with traits/talents and then move to luck, health, and plans:

TRAITS/TALENTS

I find lots of solace in traveling/foreign lands. I have discovered that traveling is necessary to keep me grounded and connected to the ways I make meaning out of my world. I am much more at home on the road than when I am stationary.

I have lots of artistic aptitude and being an artist is very central to my identity and spirituality. I love many different mediums (like music, writing, painting, lapidary, knitting, sewing, etc.) but my favorite art forms are always the ones I have no experience with. I find that I make my best work while I'm learning about how to use new materials and solve problems I've never encountered. Art makes me feel connected to all the wonder and joy in the world.

In addition to being an artist, I am also a scientist and a philosopher of sorts. I am hyper-analytical, love processing/synthesizing many modes of information, and feel that my best theoretical/intellectual work comes from drawing connections between seemingly disparate fields or topics. I am a gifted speaker and writer as well.

While I am deeply sensitive and sometimes go through phases of feeling confused, I thrive in decision making roles. In addition, I have lots of suppressed anger stemming from childhood trauma.

LUCK

As you predicted, my family, finances, luck, property, and domestic comforts are all currently under stress. My mom lost her job, is going through a career change, cannot afford her house, and is struggling with her mental health. I am in the process of helping her move out of her house, am moving into a new apartment myself, and my boss has promised to renew my contract but won't answer his phone/emails. Much of this will be resolved by the first week of September but certainly not all of it.

HEALTH

Of all your insights, I found the ones surrounding my health to be most interesting. It could be because this year I have been tuned to the ways that my body is beginning to age. I've also injured myself more this year than I have in the last 5.

I have family history of kidney issues and in the past year have had 2 bouts of kidney infection. I have been a heavy smoker and drinker for 10 years now and have always been aware of the toll my bad habits would take on my throat, mouth, teeth, lungs, and heart. But this year I have began to notice the damage I've done. My mouth, teeth, and throat are angry and tired; my chest is tight and heavy. I've tried to quit but have yet to be successful. I have significantly cut down on both my drinking and my smoking but by all standards of Western medicine I am an addict.

You predicted that a transit (ketu separative SNode sat acq) would affect my lower legs, perhaps related to sciatica. Since reading your post, I was diagnosed with peroneal tendonitis in my right ankle/leg.

PLANS

I have many different interests and talents and the thought of choosing one career path seems impossible. I just graduated from university in May 2018 after 7 years of undergraduate work. I feel drawn to politics/public service, scientific research, art/working with my hands, education, and journalism. At this time, I am not ready to decide which direction I want to turn first. I am committed to seeing my current research project through to the end before beginning a new path. The project should wrap up around February/March 2019.

The Way

Hi Scarlet.
Taurus Rising and immediately stands out is Pluto tightly on the Descendant, this is not necessarily negative, as you can attract people to your life with whom you have an intense and profound relationship. You may have a passion and a very strong desire for an intimate love relationship. Sun and Moon both in Pisces indicating sensitivity and empathy. You want your friends to be sweet and tender. Ruler of the chart Venus in Aries but in the 12th house indicating shyness. I believe you are very shy given your Pisces Sun, Moon, and Mercury.

ScarletK

Way,

Thank you for your response. Sorry for the delay.

I would say that all my relationships feel intense and profound. All of my friends tell me I am a very intense person to love and be loved by. I do crave tender and sweet friends. I am not always tender or sweet myself. My loved ones often tell me they forget to be tender with me because I am their biggest source of strength; they forget that I am not always strong.

I think it's interesting that my chart indicates shyness as I don't perceive myself to be shy at all. I wonder if underneath all the barriers I put up I am really shy. What is shyness? And how are shyness and empathy related to one another?

watcherofthesouth

You'll have a great job (2 degrees/MC can mean you'll pick the best company or best career) 35+. Many opportunities for affairs in the workplace (Venus in 12th). Prone to dog bites (Mars/Cancer). Powerful husband potentially: extremely attractive, perhaps a diplomat or an attorney. Opportunities to remarry more than once. You may be encountering real estate matters right now, cold climates/isolation, seniors. Father/Mother figures may always be there to help you with income. Foreign journeys by sea, possibly with friends.

ScarletK

Watcher,

Thank you for your response! I wonder if you can help me determine whether my future great job will result from a decision I will make soon. If not, can you point me in the direction of someone who might? I am intrigued by a susceptibility to dog bites showing up in my chart! Can you explain how my Mars clued you into that? I am encountering real estate matters right now... although not for my own personal benefit (helping my mom). Foreign journeys by sea also intrigue me. I've never been to sea but I love to travel. Thanks again!

-Scar

watcherofthesouth

Re: job, it's very possible but you have to work hard at it from 2020-2023 as Saturn more closely aspect your natal Saturn. 2 degrees, in my opinion, means you'll always have great opportunities with the best companies/jobs more so than anyone else. I find that paying attention to degrees gives me insight. Each degree represents something.

The moon rules Cancer and the moon also represents dogs/2nd house can mean mouth. Mars at 9 degrees could mean foreign country so look out for foreign dogs when traveling :)

With regard to real estate - you'll probably learn a lot about the process and spend more time than you'd like but in the end your knowledge will apply to something you could be doing in the future so just be patient and the reward will come. You may also see an inheritance or some kind of windfall due to 8th house (Saturn is transiting Capricorn now) but it could mean there is a delay/Saturn in obtaining it.

ScarletK

Watcher,

Re: jobs: What wonderful news! Can you either give me a brief overview of how to interpret degrees and their meanings or direct me to a good resource?
Re: dog bites: Haha that is just fascinating! :lol: I will look out for dogs overseas. I wonder, which planet(s) represent cats?? I could look it up but guessing and conversing with someone is more interesting to me. Neptune perhaps?

Re: real estate: as far as inheritance goes, I am only in my grandmother's will at this time. Can you predict when this inheritance will become relevant? Makes me want to call her and tell her I love her ASAP! Can you explain what you mean by "some sort of windfall"?

-:whistling:

watcherofthesouth

Yes, 1-12 represent Aries through Pisces. Then 13 -24 is Aries through Pisces again. Then it start Aries again until 29. You can find info by searching Astrolada/Nikola on YouTube. It's indeed fascinating and I've found that it's pretty accurate. Sun represents Cats and Nikola goes into that in one of his videos. The degrees can represent countries, parts of body, behavior (what you like to do when you wake up in the morning is the Ascendant degree/sign) so you can tell many things when you get good at it.

Inheritances do become relevant during 8th house activations - although it also could just be a discussion about the will, changes etc. In my Saturn/8th house period, I found out I had 10k from a company (that I worked for in the past) in a employee owned account - so that might be windfall - could also mean lotto.