I'm still not sure about my career path

kedisiva

Hi everyone. I'm about to graduate from college. There isn't too much left. But I'm still not sure if this is the job that I should have. What might be the best job for me? Am I on the right way? I hope you can help me to learn about myself a little bit more. Thanks :)

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 25

The Way

Hi kedisiva.
First thing to notice is the stellium in Aries. Sun, Venus, Saturn placed in the sign of Aries, within the 6th house. This creates especially hard time with co-workers, and working area in general. Fights and quarrels. Sun conjunction Saturn, you might have problem with authority, male figures, bosses, and the father. Saturn in the 6th can create physical illness. Venus here is not working well as it is in its detriment (Aries). Mars retrograde in Virgo and this creates problems in the work area as well. Mercury in the 7th house within critical degree of Taurus, this may indicate business ability. You may have something crazy about your family life, which is indicated by Aquarius on the cusp of the 4th, with Uranus placed here in the 4th. Benevolent Jupiter aligns with the Aries stellium, easing things a bit. Have any of this was helpful to you? Regards

kimbermoon

What do you think you aspire to as a career path? What is your specialty in college? What do you consider to be your strong qualities in life?

I sense something leaning towards the healing or service occupations, having more to do with social or humanitarian causes. Your Cardinal Sun [active, direct] energies shine through the 6th H with has to do much with health issues, and with the Aries influence you have managerial and inspirational energies to offer. Karmically, you have agreed to 'apply hard earned expertise to the practical duty of physical service' with the urge to improve the mundane responsibilities of the daily grind.
Technical abilities and physical know-how carried over from the past is likely to be connected with health, nutrition, hygiene or fitness [Mars in Virgo ; sports medicine or research].

Strong connection between Sun/Venus and Pluto, shows important soul development in the life which can involve significant transformations especially with maturity. Do you have interests in research at all? Pluto provides power gained through experience, and you can be adept at dealing with control of your personal resources [self-discipline]

Your expression of the persona is a combined influence from Sun in Aries, Libra Rising and Moon in Capricorn expressed through the energies of fire, air and earth. You are lacking in water energy however, which allows for greater emotional sensitivity and balance. While Sun in Aries is typically action motivated, it is also conjunct Saturn, which can cause emotional restraint and hesitation; the Capricorn Moon is typically quite reserved and has difficulty expressing the emotions. The Moon is also conjunct Neptune, which can create a dissipating or distorted sense of the self, often leading to confusion, sensitivity and indecision;you may be vulnerable to deceptions or manipulations; or if you feel very insecure, you may be prone to using such tactics yourself.

Very often we may feel compelled towards a certain occupation, however that does not always mean it is right for you individually. There are numerous other factors to consider in terms of what you could aim towards, but remember that astrology has many variables. Have you taken skills and aptitudes tests to guide you towards what you are suited for? The other factor though is what you want to do to earn a meaningful living. Your personal attitudes and beliefs will also factor into what you are prepared to do, as well as the importance of your genetic imprinting.