Schizophrenic Indications in My Chart

aquarius7000

Hi,

That Mars-Uranus tight aspect is quite the culprit given the fact that your Merc. too is afflicted by Mars and it rules your 3rd house also. Then your Moon too is afflicted by Saturn, so the whole picture sorts of explains it well.

I will say though that, on the whole, your family is supportive. Seems more your dad/ male authoritative fig.

aquarius7000

Well, Mars is very action oriented and outwardly expressive. Uranus is quite spontaneous, not wanting to stay in the status quo, but rather to break it even if by something unnecessary and shocking. Now if you combined the two, you get a spontaneous, shocking sort of uncontrollable outward expression. This pertains to something which usually is outside of the normal box. Now you see how close to the definition of schizophrenia that is? In layman's terms, schizophrenia is simply known as craziness, madness or derangement. I am saying this in a general sense.

As to your family, how do they treat you?

rahu

Banned
hi mooncat

first off schizophrenia is a broad label that doesn't really give distinct commonalities.

you mental issue are a function of chiron opposed to the Saturn/moon conjunction/the sun/Uranus midpoint is lso conjunct to the moon and Saturn. this places the cause of your mental problems on your parents erratic, possibly physically abusive and unreasonable criticism of you. Uranus and the sun often shows broken families as you have.

chiron opposed to Saturn/moon and sun/Uranus midpoint would suggest that you are very erratic in your emotional bonding. alternating between acceptance and devotion versa, criticism and rejection of others. you satrun/moon conjunction suggest you are a very devotional person but that you are quick ro see faults or contradictions in other and when you do, you reject them categorically.

your chart is amazingly resilient and quite favorable.
rahu

Last edited:

aquarius7000

That Mars-Uranus tight aspect is quite the culprit given the fact that your Merc. too is afflicted by Mars and it rules your 3rd house also. Then your Moon too is afflicted by Saturn, so the whole picture sorts of explains it well.

I will say though that, on the whole, your family is supportive. Seems more your dad/ male authoritative fig.
Yes, your dad is supportive. Of course, he is in a bit of a difficult position if your mother and brother are not supportive, but, from your chart, your Sun (father) is benevolent towards you and your well-wisher. I would encourage you to be gentle with him and to keep the contact with him alive. Your chart shows that he really wants to support you.

rahu

Banned
Thank you for the reply!

My schizophrenic symptoms manifested as auditory hallucinations, where I would hear people talking about me, and a delusion, where I thought my marketing class group was conspiring to get my kicked out of school, arrested, and imprisoned. There were three distinct consistent voices and many miscellaneous others. The first consistent voice was very hypercritical of me. The second was always trying to calm down the first and then there was a whiny little girl.

I can see how my childhood sufferings play into these voices/manifestations of my illness. It's interesting you mention hypercriticism and physical abuse, as they were present in my childhood, but it was actually my brother, more so than my parents.

I'm curious, what specific placements or aspects do you find most indicative of resilience? I do find myself quite lucky and resilient in general, especially concerning finances. I spend a lot, but money tends to fall into my lap through inheritances, tax returns, and random places.

I'm curious, what specific placements or aspects do you find most indicative of resilience? I do find myself quite lucky and resilient in general, especially concerning finances. I spend a lot, but money tends to fall into my lap through inheritances, tax returns, and random places.

you have pluto conjunct the nodes, these sextile to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction and trine to the mars/mercury conjunction.

pluto adds power of transformation and building from ashes, Uranus adds creatively manifesting the lofties and abstract ideas into physical reality solutions, Neptune give insights and inspiration and prescient understanding , mercury gives profound insights to social/emotional dynamics , mars with these influences give you faith, pursuing the "correct" option, unlimited physical power and persistence. add these aspects with the nodal power and you have a " psychic" certainty and spiritual "luck".the success comes because you ,inherently, creatively unite and use several physical/social/psychic abilities.

rahu

theboy

yeah like rahu said i off the bat looked at that mercury conjunct mars in pisces and your uranus and neptune conjunct ascendant. you have a lot of surreal energy to your mind and personality in general, i wouldnt exactly call it schizophrenia since mainstream medicine isnt in touch with the astrology realm just a sort of psycic power you posses yourself