my verified time of birth found. please need help to figure out

annalubov

after researching all my heritage/genealogy, I have finally found my verified time of birth, before that i used rectified version. I am very happy now that my time of birth is no longer speculative. Any inputs is helpful, I am trying to figure out how does my personality is "viewed" on the outside, how do people view me, when they first meet me. What do you guys see on the chart?

Last edited:

The Way

Hi annalubov.
Capricorn rising with ruler Saturn in the 10th of social status - Serious and mature, Jupiter in the 1st usually indicates Jovial nature however in your case it's in Capricorn. But Jupiter is Jupiter, so it may lighten your temperament. Mars-Neptune conjunction in the 12th house close to the Ascendant, great sensitivity. Neptune is strong in its own house, also close to the ascendant. There can be vivid dreams, psychic nature, and sensitivity. Mars-Neptune close to the anaretic degree - the 29th degree, this degree is known to create problems in making up one's mind. There can be a little crisis everytime one is to make a decision. Mercury-Jupiter square. Jupiter here enlarges the capacity of mental faculties, critical thinker.

Edit: Jupiter-Mercury also does these things, it can provide a sense of humor, however in your chart one must know how to interpret this as Jupiter is in Capricorn so the sense of humor can be realistic, down-to-earth, sarcastic, maybe even dark. A good possibility of journalism and book writing, as Mercury is in the 9th, along with the Sun.

Last edited: