Can you read my chart?Cant cut the ties

Is he my soulmate? Synastry

My former and I have been in an on-off relationship since 2016 December.We broke up two times last year.But we just couldnt cut the ties and we both agreed that there is more good than bad between us.

He contacted me May 2017 and we realised we both matured enough to slowly start again,we hooked up but I just couldnt trust him due to fear so when he finally realised that he wants me not other girls my mother told him to stay away from me because she thinks he is just playing with me..he started thinking that he only brings me pain so he got confused about us again..so I let him go told him that I want to be in good terms with him and started a new relation with someone..but both of us still feel connected to each other.

Here is our synastry aspects,(updated)

Attachments

• astro_66at_bence_vago_dorina_bato.71960.4715.jpg
    astro_66at_bence_vago_dorina_bato.71960.4715.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi Primadonnagirl

I ran a composite chart for you and you ?beau?.
it does have a very romantic and affectionate aspect with the midpoint to the Eros/psyche midpoint conjunct the mars/venus midpoint. This combines to of the strongest emotionally and physically attractive planets in the chart.
the venus/mercury midpoint is conjunct the sun, so usually you and he are very happy and loving when you are together. so there a spontaneous feeling of love between you

but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of patterns that make for a cohesive relationship.

mars is square to eris which is another very sexual vibration, but this aspect does not really make a relationship more intimate rather ,it is more like fun and games, not bad but not usually a serious aspect.the midpoint of this square is square to ixion which tens to show arguments.in thi9s case arguments about always going out and having fun but not sharing intimate emotional moments with each other.sort of like he wants to hang out with the guys more than he wants to spend quality time with you.

the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to satrun which shoiws that though there is a strong affection foreach other, it seems that the relationship often feels like a"chain around you" rather than something that makes you happy and smile.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to psyche,which shows when he does give you emotional attention, it really makes you feel he could be the one, but this is not a strong emotional aspect capable of solidifying the relationship .

nessus is square to venus which is a aspect of control . that is for him to treat who with love, you have to be the or act the way he wants you to. this is not unconditional love . and it is not a love that makes you feel happy rather it makes you feel you have to act in certain ways he approves of.

the mars/Neptune midpoint is square to the ascendant which tends to show he is unfaithful. this aspect often indicates there may be other women he is interested in or might even be seeing on he side.

there is a interesting pattern formed by moon sextile to Jupiter,moon sextile to orcus moon trine to vesta and moon trine eros.
this pattern does give a deeply loving sense of devotion and a feeling that a serious relationship could form. but this pattern is not strong enough to offset the emotional peculiarities he ahs.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_primadonna_priimadonnabeau_75232_24894.jpg
    astro_621gw_primadonna_priimadonnabeau_75232_24894.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 19
hi Primadonnagirl

I ran a composite chart for you and you ?beau?.
it does have a very romantic and affectionate aspect with the midpoint to the Eros/psyche midpoint conjunct the mars/venus midpoint. This combines to of the strongest emotionally and physically attractive planets in the chart.
the venus/mercury midpoint is conjunct the sun, so usually you and he are very happy and loving when you are together. so there a spontaneous feeling of love between you

but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of patterns that make for a cohesive relationship.

mars is square to eris which is another very sexual vibration, but this aspect does not really make a relationship more intimate rather ,it is more like fun and games, not bad but not usually a serious aspect.the midpoint of this square is square to ixion which tens to show arguments.in thi9s case arguments about always going out and having fun but not sharing intimate emotional moments with each other.sort of like he wants to hang out with the guys more than he wants to spend quality time with you.

the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to satrun which shoiws that though there is a strong affection foreach other, it seems that the relationship often feels like a"chain around you" rather than something that makes you happy and smile.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to psyche,which shows when he does give you emotional attention, it really makes you feel he could be the one, but this is not a strong emotional aspect capable of solidifying the relationship .

nessus is square to venus which is a aspect of control . that is for him to treat who with love, you have to be the or act the way he wants you to. this is not unconditional love . and it is not a love that makes you feel happy rather it makes you feel you have to act in certain ways he approves of.

the mars/Neptune midpoint is square to the ascendant which tends to show he is unfaithful. this aspect often indicates there may be other women he is interested in or might even be seeing on he side.

there is a interesting pattern formed by moon sextile to Jupiter,moon sextile to orcus moon trine to vesta and moon trine eros.
this pattern does give a deeply loving sense of devotion and a feeling that a serious relationship could form. but this pattern is not strong enough to offset the emotional peculiarities he ahs.
rahu

Thank you! This all seems to be true..its difficult to maintain this relationship because there is a tone of instability

The Way

Re: Is he my soulmate? Synastry

Hi again, Primadonnagirl.
You have your Sun placed opposite his Ascendant. You are attracted to each other, as the Sun in a woman's chart indicates the male. And the Descendant in any chart indicates the partner. You both have your Sun Sextile each other, positive. He has his Venus Sextile your Mars, this is a classic. Sextile is rather minor here but nonetheless indicates sexual attraction. Some more minor aspects such as your Mercury sextile his Moon, this is not a sexual/attraction aspect but is still positive in synastry as Mercury is the mind and Moon is emotions and forming a Sextile to each other means understanding between each other which makes communication flow easily. Another Sextile between his Mercury and your Venus, again, not indicating sexuality but rather an harmonious communication between each other.

Hi again, Primadonnagirl.
You have your Sun placed opposite his Ascendant. You are attracted to each other, as the Sun in a woman's chart indicates the male. And the Descendant in any chart indicates the partner. You both have your Sun Sextile each other, positive. He has his Venus Sextile your Mars, this is a classic. Sextile is rather minor here but nonetheless indicates sexual attraction. Some more minor aspects such as your Mercury sextile his Moon, this is not a sexual/attraction aspect but is still positive in synastry as Mercury is the mind and Moon is emotions and forming a Sextile to each other means understanding between each other which makes communication flow easily. Another Sextile between his Mercury and your Venus, again, not indicating sexuality but rather an harmonious communication between each other.

Dear the Way!I noticed that I gave my ex time/hour wrong!We are dating again since 1 month and he has Scorpio ascendant with 20 :00 time.Can you give me an another composite chart if I upload another please?

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons taurus-cancer, 3/11,
unfriendly, lords venus-moon, negative compatibility,
emotionally not compatible to begin with;
forced dutiful towards each other, sans charm;

taurus creative, energetic, stubborn; love of food-comforts;
cancer sensitive, possessive;

your moon cancer compatible with moons cancer, pisces,

hope this helps, kshantaram

ps : either one checks compatibility astrologically and makes the decision
as mostly done in india,
or really like/love each other and not care for astrology, not to be in self-
doubt about the relationship, go by personal attraction, emotion,
experience and mutual comfort level, ready to cope with come what
may; keep astrology away except for casual curiosity.

Last edited: