Why do I feel so stuck in my life?

frayenne

Hi everyone,
I'd love to get some objective insight from you on my chart. I've been studying it for years and have almost gone nuts trying to figure out what is the main challenging theme in my life that I should address to finally become "unstuck" and move forward in the right direction (or any direction for that matter) without circling back to where I started.

I'm a 28-year-old female, currently depressed and hiding out in my parents' house without any job, money, emotional support, specified education or a plan for the future. As a Gemini dominant I've had gazillion of dreams and visions for myself but absolutely zero follow through after the initial excitement would wear off. There were times when I thought I was on the right path of overcoming my personal issues and finding my life purpose but I never really figured out what it is exactly because sooner or later I'd always get stuck and disencouraged with taking any further steps. Actually I feel like I never even got any close to doing what I'm supposed to be doing in this lifetime. But most importantly, I don't know what it is that blocks me from taking action every single time and sticking to it until I find my answers.

I'm not looking for an advice on what would be the ideal vocation or life direction for me. I'm looking for an insight on what keeps holding me back from getting out there and trying to figure it out in the first place.

What is the main challenge or issue that you see in my chart that could be the cause of my constant idleness, discouragement and feeling stuck?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_joe.57297.43142.jpg
    astro_2gw_joe.57297.43142.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 89

conspiracy theorist

One possible view is that there are a lot of powerful energies vying for supremacy in your chart, and it is hard for you to barrel down one path because there are so many areas that are open to you. Juxtapose that to the fact that all of your points of cognition occurs in mutable signs, and you have a case where there is a basic tendency to scatter your energies instead of consolidating your forces. Briefly, you have a culminating domiciled Venus, a 10th house Mercury/Moon conjunction in Gemini, an exalted Jupiter in the 11th, a domiciled Saturn in the 5th, a domicile Mars that is fairly advancing (with all three of these planets making a t-square in cardinal signs - another testimony of working at cross purposes with yourself) and an angular Sun - there seems to be a multiplicity of potential here, but all the players have very loud voices and are talking over each other so hard to maintain any sustained attention and focus on just one of them. Also, you have Mars square Neptune which is an aspect that undermines the natural energy of Mars through diffusing and blunting its force through the Neptunian principle of wishing/imagination vs. actual willing/doing, which is at least one of its iterations.

You said you're not interested in hearing about what you'd be good at, but what do you think about writing?

Last edited:

frayenne

One possible view is that there are a lot of powerful energies vying for supremacy in your chart, and it is hard for you to barrel down one path because there are so many areas that are open to you. Juxtapose that to the fact that all of your points of cognition occurs in mutable signs, and you have a case where there is a basic tendency to scatter your energies instead of consolidating your forces. Briefly, you have a culminating domiciled Venus, a 10th house Mercury/Moon conjunction in Gemini, an exalted Jupiter in the 11th, a domiciled Saturn in the 5th, a domicile Mars that is fairly advancing (with all three of these planets making a t-square in cardinal signs - another testimony of working at cross purposes with yourself) and an angular Sun - there seems to be a multiplicity of potential here, but all the players have very loud voices and are talking over each other so hard to maintain any sustained attention and focus on just one of them. Also, you have Mars square Neptune which is an aspect that undermines the natural energy of Mars through diffusing and blunting its force through the Neptunian principle of wishing/imagination vs. actual willing/doing, which is at least one of its iterations.

Wow, what a great and incredibly true epitome of all the forces at work in my life! Sometimes I feel like I have a multiple personality disorder. I've seen all of this in my chart but never got to your conclusions. I guess that's where we lack objectivity in our own situation.

You're totally spot on with a tendency to scatter my energy. I can see my focus often drifting between multiple directions, choices and ideas. Every single part of me wants my attention and it's almost impossible to satisfy them all. But if I don't, then there's mutiny, haha.

Now that you mentioned it, I do feel the pull, the tension and the confusion of my Mars-Neptune square, I just never assumed it's the one undermining my actions the most. I've read somewhere that a peaking planet in a T-square is the point of resolving it. Would you say that this is the case with my Mars?

You said you're not interested in hearing about what you'd be good at, but what do you think about writing?

Oh, I would love to write as a part of my job/career/path but not as a full-time job. And if I ever do, it would most likely be articles or some short stories and texts because my wandering attention span won't ever let me write books for a living. It's like I have to frequently switch from doing one thing to the other, otherwise I slowly lose interest and get overwhelmed by the demands of the work that I'm doing. But at the same time I'm terrified of changes that threaten my physical and emotional stability. Just like you wrote, different forces pulling me in different directions.

david starling

You're meant to help others achieve practical goals, when it comes to ideas they have, but are unable to manifest successfully. Your Chart is well-grounded, which puts you in a position to do this. You can "unstick" yourself by helping others become unstuck.

frayenne

hope the insights help adapt-integrate as relevant,
do share-discuss pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue-helpful etc
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc :

ketu separative SNode 11th leo,
high self-pride, individualist, hyper-sensitive,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;

pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-arms-shoulders-ears etc;

mars own aries 8th, hyper-impulsive, accident prone;
urological inflammations
while able to cope with challenges in life,
success amidst adversity;

mars aspect own scorpio 3rd,
supportive of initiative, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
while not good for health of siblings, sibling relationship;

mars lord 9th for luck negating to 8th, negating luck;
settling at 28+

sat own cap 5th, good for event management, public admin,
but negates employment prospects,
while quicker recovery from health issues;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own natal sat cap,
ambitious and hardworking, seeking change, but stuck;
time to take long-term decisions of life, will impact next 30 yrs;

natal-transit sat-jup opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;

sat cap elevated aspect over libra 2nd,
supportive of family-finances-education;

observe fast sat evenings, taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

asc lord mer-moon-sun 10th own gemini, analytical,
but confused at decision making roles; growth-riches through intellectual pursuits,
information processing-business analyst roles in corporates-govt;
corporate communications, etc etc
wear green emerald over little finger;

jup elevated cancer 11th,
gains from group teaching-advisory-consultancy roles;

jup lord 7th elevated over 11th, gains from spouse-business partners;
trine scorpio 3rd for research-occult-forensic-advisory roles;
trine own pisces 7th, protective of marriage-business;

pisces 7th inimcial-malefic for virgo asc though,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers mon evenings;

jup now transit scorpio trine pisces 7th, trine natal jup cancer 11th for gains;

venus own taurus 9th, seeking splendor in life,
university teaching-advisory roles;
artistic aptitudes, love of food-comforts; creative-energetic;
pharmacy-beauty products-dentistry etc;

rahu NNode acq 5th, stress-delays in luck-edu-children;
tending to foreign relationships;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu now 1.5yr transit acq 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position to care;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sun mornings;

rahu now 1.5yr transit leo 11th, gains through foreigners;

sat lord 9th from moon, settling at 36+
acq 6th preference for scientific-reformist-innovative work environments;

do promptly ack, share-discuss salient pointwise ground feedbacks,
which could be interesting to learn of on this thread,
in case able to adapt suggestions, ideas, remedies, which do share,

wishing well, kshantaram

That's quite a peculiar reading, kshantaram.

At least half of what you wrote is indeed true, the rest is kind of a grey area in my case. I think it's due to the fact that you use mostly general meanings for each placement which is not always correct for every person. I'm actually looking for more of a holistic and individual insight than a set of interpretations of all placements since I know those already.

But thanks for taking the time to read my chart anyway!

frayenne

You're meant to help others achieve practical goals, when it comes to ideas they have, but are unable to manifest successfully. Your Chart is well-grounded, which puts you in a position to do this. You can "unstick" yourself by helping others become unstuck.

Your interpretation is really interesting since I actually thought of some occupations that would let me help others get their potential out and use it in practical ways. I just always thought that I had to do it first - get unstuck - to be able to help others with the same thing, you know, to walk the talk. But I suppose "we best teach what we most need to learn" is quite true in my case - I've always been a great advisor to others.

Can you tell me, for educational purposes, how you got that from my chart?

david starling

Your interpretation is really interesting since I actually thought of some occupations that would let me help others get their potential out and use it in practical ways. I just always thought that I had to do it first - get unstuck - to be able to help others with the same thing, you know, to walk the talk. But I suppose "we best teach what we most need to learn" is quite true in my case - I've always been a great advisor to others.

Can you tell me, for educational purposes, how you got that from my chart?

FOUR Planets are in Domicile (in the Signs they rule), including Saturn in Capricorn, which is extremely realistic, grounded, and practical. Virgo Asc is about service to others, and is also grounded and practical, and is well-matched with Domiciled Mercury in Gemini in H10, House of Career. Venus in Taurus is Trine Saturn in Cap, which brings an aura of excitement to practical achievement which would be inspirational for those you facilitate. Mars Domicled in Aries is Sextile your Chart-ruler Mercury, Domicled in Gemini; this brings high energy, creativity, and the ability to completely focus on the task at hand.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case helps further review to pick from,
where you are stuck etc,
and specific feedbacks and any value adding insight to share about!
appreciate the prompt ack and the candid comments.

if could share specifically about half the facts you found true to confirm here.
And, points that need further clarification, or untrue, etc etc

hope the insights help reflect, adapt-integrate as relevant,

do care share-discuss pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue-helpful etc
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc,
make the thread interesting and of learning value for all.

ketu separative SNode 11th leo,
high self-pride, individualist, hyper-sensitive,

detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;

pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-arms-shoulders-ears etc;

mars own aries 8th, hyper-impulsive, accident prone;
urological inflammations
while able to cope with challenges in life,
success amidst adversity;

mars aspect own scorpio 3rd,
supportive of initiative, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
while not good for health of siblings, sibling relationship;

mars lord 9th for luck negating to 8th, negating luck;
settling at 28+

sat own cap 5th, good for event management, public admin,
but negates employment prospects,
while quicker recovery from health issues;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own natal sat cap,
ambitious and hardworking, seeking change, but stuck;

time to take long-term decisions of life, will impact next 30 yrs;

natal-transit sat-jup opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;

sat cap elevated aspect over libra 2nd,
supportive of family-finances-education;

observe fast sat evenings, taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

asc lord mer-moon-sun 10th own gemini, analytical,
but confused at decision making roles;

growth-riches through intellectual pursuits,
information processing-business analyst roles in corporates-govt;
corporate communications, etc etc
wear green emerald over little finger;

jup elevated cancer 11th,
gains from group teaching-advisory-consultancy roles;

jup lord 7th elevated over 11th, gains from spouse-business partners;
trine scorpio 3rd for research-occult-forensic-advisory roles;
trine own pisces 7th, protective of marriage-business;

pisces 7th inimcial-malefic for virgo asc though,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers mon evenings;

jup now transit scorpio trine pisces 7th, trine natal jup cancer 11th for gains;

venus own taurus 9th, seeking splendor in life,
university teaching-advisory roles;
artistic aptitudes, love of food-comforts; creative-energetic;
pharmacy-beauty products-dentistry etc;

rahu NNode acq 5th, stress-delays in luck-edu-children;
tending to foreign relationships;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu now 1.5yr transit acq 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position to care;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sun mornings;

rahu now 1.5yr transit leo 11th, gains through foreigners;

sat lord 9th from moon, settling at 36+
acq 6th preference for scientific-reformist-innovative work environments;

do share-discuss salient pointwise ground feedbacks,
and in case able to adapt suggestions, ideas, remedies;

wishing well, kshantaram

btw glad to learn you are fully aware of all planetary placements, transits, etc etc

Last edited:

david starling

FOUR Planets are in Domicile (in the Signs they rule), including Saturn in Capricorn, which is extremely realistic, grounded, and practical. Virgo Asc is about service to others, and is also grounded and practical, and is well-matched with Domiciled Mercury in Gemini in H10, House of Career. Venus in Taurus is Trine Saturn in Cap, which brings an aura of excitement to practical achievement which would be inspirational for those you facilitate. Mars Domicled in Aries is Sextile your Chart-ruler Mercury, Domicled in Gemini; this brings high energy, creativity, and the ability to completely focus on the task at hand.

In addition, your gift is in helping those who are ALREADY self-motivated. You aren't the motivator, you're the facilitator.

wan

You have a very strong 10th house (the house of career and social standing). You should have a very successful career. If not now, then soon enough. You just gotta find your own path.

frayenne

Well, I wouldn't call myself realistic, grounded or practical to THAT extreme but yes, there's a part of me that is exactly like that. I still need to learn how to balance out all of those energies from domicile planets, though, so I wouldn't squander it anymore.

It's funny because I've started learning more thoroughly about rulerships only recently and it turns out it's such a big deal in my chart! Astrology really is a neverending ocean of knowledge...

In addition, your gift is in helping those who are ALREADY self-motivated. You aren't the motivator, you're the facilitator.

You're right, I generally don't like to motivate people if they lack in motivation themselves. First of all, I know from experience that it's pointless in most cases, and second of all, it feels like invading someone's sense of free will to me. I can inspire and help but only if someone is truly willing to commit to something on their own as well.

Thanks for replying, David!

frayenne

in case helps further review to pick from,
where you are stuck etc,
and specific feedbacks and any value adding insight to share about!
appreciate the prompt ack and the candid comments.

if could share specifically about half the facts you found true to confirm here.
And, points that need further clarification, or untrue, etc etc

OMG, you're giving me an impossible job! Don't get me wrong, your info is really valuable but I need a triple focus to read your reply with understanding. I think it's my Virgo-Gemini thing. Or maybe I'm just dumb, I don't know :lol:

Anyway, I'll get back to you on this when my mind is not spinning in circles ;)

frayenne

You have a very strong 10th house (the house of career and social standing). You should have a very successful career. If not now, then soon enough. You just gotta find your own path.

Yeah, tell me something I don't know... :lol:

Sometimes I'm wondering if not knowing about all this would take the pressure off and make it easier for me to actually achieve it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thought had simplified your job highlighting certain positive, negative points for your quick consideration, how true-false-insightful-prospective etc.

regret my detailed reading effort does not have the required impression and impact on your requirement;

it is all about planetary placements and outcomes, transits, aspects, etc
to pick from, calling for personal reflections and adaptation to share, though you may be aware of some of these yourself.

Need not get confused by the mention for rahu-ketu the nodes, the remedies etc.

As you rightly mentioned, do get back as and when it is convenient for you, at the earliest possible.

it is simply about what salient planetary outcomes you agree with or disagree with, ignoring the technicalities mentioned for ready reference,
and any useful new insights or ideas to adapt or reflect upon further which you think can help you under your situation, talents-traits which get you stuck, or career ideas, hope, etc. etc

with all best wishes again,
while you candidly appreciate-value my reading effort,

kshantaram

ps : do let me know for any key clarifications to make.

david starling

Yeah, tell me something I don't know... :lol:

Sometimes I'm wondering if not knowing about all this would take the pressure off and make it easier for me to actually achieve it.

Your NN is in Aquarius, so the current Uranian transit through Taurus, followed by its transit through Gemini (totalling about 14 years), should be of help. Just let it flow. "May the Flow be with you!" :biggrin:

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
YI just always thought that I had to do it first - get unstuck - to be able to help others with the same thing, you know, to walk the talk.

That's a common way to think if you're earth dominant. Earth signs need to get all the details worked out first and foremost. Earth is the strongest element in your chart: greatest number of planets (4) plus ascendant in earth signs.

Interesting configuration here: your AC is ruled by Mercury, and Mercury is in its other domicile, square to your rising sign. So, you get Mercury acting like a Gemini Mercury, racing thoughts, low focus, just cranking out the ideas and wanting the freedom to do nothing but crank out ideas (aided by Gemini moon, who must do the same thing in order to feel secure). To that Mercury, giving too much focus to anything would take away that freedom. But, Mercury also rules practical Virgo, which gives ideas a solid form.

Virgo is about doing. Virgo's way of dealing with ideas is to make them into a physical process. That's where Virgo and Gemini agree: they're both about the process. Neither is about getting there.

But it's not just the arguments within your chart, and yourself, that make you stuck. The motivating force is fire, and your chart is fire deficient. Only one planet, Mars, is in a fire sign. Mars would love to just get out there and do something, but it's squared by Cancer and Capricorn planets that say, "Slow down! Not secure!" Meanwhile, it's as if beleaguered Mars is saying to all the other planets, "Come on, guys, am I the only one with any motivation around here?"

frayenne

Thought had simplified your job highlighting certain positive, negative points for your quick consideration, how true-false-insightful-prospective etc.

You're not the first and probably not the last person to think that. I'm just a very specific person, what works for most usually doesn't work for me.

regret my detailed reading effort does not have the required impression and impact on your requirement;

Hey, don't take it personally! I'm sure there's plenty of people that appreciate your posts a lot. Your way of passing information is just not my cup of tea. But it doesn't mean that you're wrong or that I'm wrong. Our way of communicating is just different, that's all.

it is all about planetary placements and outcomes, transits, aspects, etc
to pick from, calling for personal reflections and adaptation to share, though you may be aware of some of these yourself.

Need not get confused by the mention for rahu-ketu the nodes, the remedies etc.

As you rightly mentioned, do get back as and when it is convenient for you, at the earliest possible.

it is simply about what salient planetary outcomes you agree with or disagree with, ignoring the technicalities mentioned for ready reference,
and any useful new insights or ideas to adapt or reflect upon further which you think can help you under your situation, talents-traits which get you stuck, or career ideas, hope, etc. etc

with all best wishes again,
while you candidly appreciate-value my reading effort,

kshantaram

ps : do let me know for any key clarifications to make.

And like I've said, I'll get back to you, I just need the right time to focus.

frayenne

Your NN is in Aquarius, so the current Uranian transit through Taurus, followed by its transit through Gemini (totalling about 14 years), should be of help. Just let it flow. "May the Flow be with you!" :biggrin:

God, I hope so! It's actually very probable since many placements I have - including Saturn return of course - point to improvement in many areas of my life, especially the professional one, in my thirties.
So, I could use that flow to get there. And some force too :biggrin:

I think it's basically an extremely functional Chart, but the next Saturn Return will have to occur before it comes into its own.

It's such a weird thing to hear for someone who's been anything but functional throughout an entire life, haha. What do you mean by "the next Saturn Return will have to occur before it comes into its own"? I didn't catch the meaning of it.