Solar return 2018 -mars, pluto, moon 12th?

HeartTree

21ot10g.png

Can someone help me with my next solar return chart? Im worried about my full 12th houaer. Especially pluto glooming right there. I also see that sun is at 7th, so focus is on partnership issues? Saturn in 11th will be bad for friendships? :(

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
If the twelfth house is emphasized in solar return, that indicates the end of an era, in some way. There's something that's ending for you. What that something is, is suggested by which of your natal houses it lines up with.

In this case, your twelfth SR house, and your SR AC, and your SR moon, are all in your natal fourth house. Are you planning to move? That's the first thing that comes to my mind. SR Moon indicates where your emotions are focused, and the house placement of your SR AC suggests what's front and center for you. If you're about to move away from where you've lived for ages, maybe from your family, that would be the end of an era in the fourth house part of your life, and it would make sense that your emotions and attention are focused on that.

The huge seventh house with so much in it does indeed suggest a focus on partnership. I note that it encompasses your natal twelfth and first houses, in addition to the eleventh and part of the second. In some way, this is turning a corner in partnership for you: the end of an era (twelfth house) and the beginning of another (first).

If you were currently in a long term relationship, I would think that relationship was going to end--that would fit the end of an era and the suggestion of changing residence. Since you're not, it's not going to happen that way. Such a strong emphasis is pointing to a very major shift. Even if you start a new relationship before your solar return, there isn't time for it to become a longterm relationship before then. If you were to start one and end one in that time, it wouldn't be the kind of major change that ending a longterm relationship would be.

More likely, you're going to find a new partner, and/or something will happen that will greatly change your relationship to partner relationships.

I also notice natal Jupiter and Uranus, in your natal third but SR ninth. That seems to suggest what's close to home (third house) becoming what's far away (ninth house), and that it may happen very suddenly. If you're not currently planning a long distance move, I suspect there will be a sudden opportunity for one, or perhaps a sudden need to relocate. Maybe to a foreign country.

HeartTree

Thank you again! Very insightfull! I just moved to new home at the beginning of this month so i'm not planning to relocate in the near future. I could stay at this appartment, which i find nice, next 3 years. But one can never know. I would love to travel and stay aboad for awile but its not financially possible.

If I find someone and start to date that will be big change itself. i haven't been with anyone in years. I'm little bit worried about this chart as moon is at 12th house..isn't it about emotional withdrawal, instability and fears? Also Mars would be seen as blocked actions? On the other hand there is eleveted 7th house and Sr7th is at natal 10th & sr2dt house at 8th house. So maybe some monetary beneficts coming from contracts or relationships...i don't know. And on the other hand as you said already sr12th is at natal 4th :/ I'm confused to see this great differences.

Osamenor

Staff member
Mars could be blocked actions, but I think there's a lot more going on here. Note what's happening with Mars in general. It's retrograde in your solar return chart. Mars will oppose your natal Mars before going retrograde, again during the retrograde, and again after going back direct. At your solar return, those first two oppositions will have already happened.

Mars opposition is a time when you're likely to want to take action or make change. That could be when you find the energy to make a decision. Three direct passes of the opposition places some extra emphasis on it. You might need to make a fairly quick decision but one that still requires some careful consideration.

To add some emphasis to Mars, the north node will be transiting your natal Mars at your solar return. You'll have your Mars oppositions more or less right along the north/south node axis. The eclipses that happen this summer will take place within a few degrees of your natal Mars and its opposition.

This seems to be a continuation of a theme: last solar return, you had an eclipse right on your natal sun, and Mars was the ruling planet of that eclipse, being the planet closest to the sun and moon at the time.

Moon in the twelfth could be emotional withdrawal, instability, and fears, or could simply mean your emotions are focused on whatever it is that's ending or changing.

You say you haven't dated anyone recently. I would take that to mean you're not doing anything that could get you pregnant... if you in fact are, the picture your solar return is painting could, among the many possible things it can mean, indicate an unplanned pregnancy. That would account for the need to make a quick but thought out decision, the end of something (end of an era of not being a parent if you have the baby, end of the pregnancy if you choose abortion), the emotional involvement, and the houses involved.

If you're not sexually active, that meaning can't possibly apply. Whatever happens, though, it does look like a big change.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Yeah the first mars opposition is now over..don't know what to say about it. No actions but i have all the time this feeling something have to change in my life. I hope applying Uranus trine Venus will bring some relieve to this.

I'm also thinking things like if I should end my career of art making and start to do something else. I'm wondering why I'm feeling all the time as if I'm responsible to someone else what happens in my life...why do I feel this pressure. And what i actually would like to do vs. feeling that I'm giving up etc.

This current year has had one big thing and that was a suicide of my friend. I hope this eclipse won't bring anything like that with it to next solar year.

Im not dating anyone..its hard for me to date/to trust anyone enough. Actually to start to date in serious way would be big change for me. But time will tell. I have noticed that I get my hopes up too easily. These have never be about love and relationships to me ..its been always something else. Mostly art related. Thank you for sparing your time to look into my matter :love:

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm also thinking things like if I should end my career of art making and start to do something else.
Is there something else you want to do? Are you tired of art making?

No need to give it up if it's still working for you. But if you're getting tired of it, or it's not bringing in enough money, or there are other good reasons to make a change, then definitely consider what you could do instead. Or, perhaps in addition to art, not instead of. If finances are an issue, and/or not wanting to do art full time, perhaps you could dial art back to a part time thing and have something else as the main ticket.
I'm wondering why I'm feeling all the time as if I'm responsible to someone else what happens in my life...why do I feel this pressure.
Do you feel responsible to anyone in particular?
This current year has had one big thing and that was a suicide of my friend. I hope this eclipse won't bring anything like that with it to next solar year.

Last year's Mars eclipse took place in your eleventh house. Friends indicated. The lunar eclipse last January and solar eclipse coming up in August, right before your solar return, also hit your eleventh house. But, probably even stronger for the purpose of this solar return chart, there will be a lunar eclipse at 4* Aquarius in late July. That will put the moon within 2 degrees or your SR AC and sun within 2 degrees of your SR DC, and within 4 degrees of your natal Mars.

Eclipses that strongly affect your chart indicate a major shift. Which we already knew was happening based on other chart factors.

HeartTree

Is there something else you want to do? Are you tired of art making?

Money issue is one thing. But I'm suffered depression now atleast 7 years and even it is better now in overwhelmed by expectations put on me by peers, curators etc. Also in the end every good thing I can achieve makes it visible where I do not succeed in my own life. That is to connect with other people, have a relationship, children..normal life. Might be hard to understand. And i know stopping does not change things. But I'm disappointed how my life turned out to be.

Do you feel responsible to anyone in particular? ?

No..its like to everyone. I know its just feeling inside me. I think I have a lack of inner sense of security.

Last year's Mars eclipse took place in your eleventh house. Friends indicated. The lunar eclipse last January and solar eclipse coming up in August, right before your solar return, also hit your eleventh house. But, probably even stronger for the purpose of this solar return chart, there will be a lunar eclipse at 4* Aquarius in late July. That will put the moon within 2 degrees or your SR AC and sun within 2 degrees of your SR DC, and within 4 degrees of your natal Mars.

Eclipses that strongly affect your chart indicate a major shift. Which we already knew was happening based on other chart factors.

Thant sounds big thing. If Lunar eclipse was at last Jan..it fits? He died at second week of Feb :/ I guess it won't be change through a positive events next time. I hope I don't lose anyone dear :( But how late july eclipse effects my solar return? My bday is at late August.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I guess it won't be change through a positive events next time. I hope I don't lose anyone dear :(
We simply don't know. The events correlated with an eclipse can be positive or negative. Or both at once. Ever heard the story about the farmer who always responds to people proclaiming what good or bad luck he's having with, "Maybe"?

Not to say that your friend's suicide is going to turn out to be all for the best. That would be going too far. At most, it could be an opportunity to learn about ways to help a lost soul after death. There are rituals and ceremonies in various traditions that do just that.
But how late july eclipse effects my solar return? My bday is at late August.
For one thing, that eclipse will be angular to your solar return chart. It will also touch your natal Mars, which is being activated by repeated transit oppositions during this time. So, its energy is going to contribute strongly to your solar return, even if the eclipse isn't happening right at your solar return.

It can also take time for the effects of an eclipse to manifest in your life. One month later (your birthday won't be a full month after the eclipse, actually 3 weeks plus a few days), or sometimes several months, is about right.

HeartTree

We simply don't know. The events correlated with an eclipse can be positive or negative. Or both at once. Ever heard the story about the farmer who always responds to people proclaiming what good or bad luck he's having with, "Maybe"?

Not to say that your friend's suicide is going to turn out to be all for the best. That would be going too far. At most, it could be an opportunity to learn about ways to help a lost soul after death. There are rituals and ceremonies in various traditions that do just that.
For one thing, that eclipse will be angular to your solar return chart. It will also touch your natal Mars, which is being activated by repeated transit oppositions during this time. So, its energy is going to contribute strongly to your solar return, even if the eclipse isn't happening right at your solar return.

It can also take time for the effects of an eclipse to manifest in your life. One month later (your birthday won't be a full month after the eclipse, actually 3 weeks plus a few days), or sometimes several months, is about right.

Its uncanny you mention that farmer story! I bumped to it less than two weeks ago and it made an impression on me! So maybe i have to think about it more or meditate.

If you know any site that have instructions about seremonies i would appreciate it. I really much would like to make something on his behalf.

In which house this eclipse happens? As my second and eight house over lapse in SR i hope its not about inheriting something or that my own health is on stage.

Osamenor

Staff member
Its uncanny you mention that farmer story! I bumped to it less than two weeks ago and it made an impression on me! So maybe i have to think about it more or meditate.
Synchronicity at its best!

If you know any site that have instructions about seremonies i would appreciate it. I really much would like to make something on his behalf.
That's not something that can be learned online. If you're doing a ceremony that already exists, you would have to be participating with someone who holds that tradition. I've heard of those ceremonies existing in Taoism, and I've heard of them being done by Native Americans, but never actually participated in one. Anywhere that any kind of shamanic tradition exists, there probably is some kind of ceremony like that, but you would have to find the right people irl, and the right people are not the people who advertise.

That's not to say you can't also invent a ceremony. Just don't claim to have learned it someplace you didn't. If you were going to come up with one, what would you find meaningful?

In which house this eclipse happens? As my second and eight house over lapse in SR i hope its not about inheriting something or that my own health is on stage.
You can answer that question yourself. Which houses contain 4 degrees Aquarius and Leo?

HeartTree

Synchronicity at its best!

That's not something that can be learned online. If you're doing a ceremony that already exists, you would have to be participating with someone who holds that tradition. I've heard of those ceremonies existing in Taoism, and I've heard of them being done by Native Americans, but never actually participated in one. Anywhere that any kind of shamanic tradition exists, there probably is some kind of ceremony like that, but you would have to find the right people irl, and the right people are not the people who advertise.

That's not to say you can't also invent a ceremony. Just don't claim to have learned it someplace you didn't. If you were going to come up with one, what would you find meaningful?

You can answer that question yourself. Which houses contain 4 degrees Aquarius and Leo?

It will be my tenth and fourt house :)

But to the point. I had to write because what you wrote earlier happened more or less to my siblings and to my mothers.

My sister noticed 2-3 weeks ago that she is expecting her third child. It was total surprise and they discussed what to do about it. Eventually they decided to welcome this new baby to their family. Its difficult situation as they are, for example, just moving into a new city and starting in new jobs. Lots of stress in their life at the moment.

And my brother went to entrance exam all of the sudden and is starting vocational school after six years of playing computer games and just sitting at the home. And he did this all by himself. We are so happy. This is total change of live to him too. He is also moving because of this.

My mother will start new phase in her life as my brother is moving out from her place and my sister's family is also moving to another city with her grandkids. She have to move to smaller and more affordable apartment because of this and now she will be alone again. We have been "back" in here live about seven years now. When I say back i mean more closely involved. As my brother moved back to home and my sister moved back at the same town about seven years ago.

So I'm just watching all of this and wondering will there be some changes touching directly to me. But not so far :)

Last edited:

RishiRahul

21ot10g.png

Can someone help me with my next solar return chart? Im worried about my full 12th houaer. Especially pluto glooming right there. I also see that sun is at 7th, so focus is on partnership issues? Saturn in 11th will be bad for friendships? :(

Hello,

I could help you with your solar return chart, but I need to cast it myself.
For which you may inform your birth details.

RishiRahul

Osamenor

Staff member
It will be my tenth and fourt house :)

But to the point. I had to write because what you wrote earlier happened more or less to my siblings and to my mothers.

My sister noticed 2-3 weeks ago that she is expecting her third child. It was total surprise and they discussed what to do about it. Eventually they decided to welcome this new baby to their family. Its difficult situation as they are, for example, just moving into a new city and starting in new jobs. Lots of stress in their life at the moment.

And my brother went to entrance exam all of the sudden and is starting vocational school after six years of playing computer games and just sitting at the home. And he did this all by himself. We are so happy. This is total change of live to him too. He is also moving because of this.

My mother will start new phase in her life as my brother is moving out from her place and my sister's family is also moving to another city with her grandkids. She have to move to smaller and more affordable apartment because of this and now she will be alone again. We have been "back" in here live about seven years now. When I say back i mean more closely involved. As my brother moved back to home and my sister moved back at the same town about seven years ago.

So I'm just watching all of this and wondering will there be some changes touching directly to me. But not so far :)

Wow... what a turn of events! And fitting with your SR chart, too.

Third house is siblings. Your siblings moving far away fits that third/ninth house theme.

Siblings' children are the fifth house from the third--your eighth. That explains the strong eighth house in this picture. There may be other eighth house themes here, too... one that comes to mind is if your mother is moving to a smaller home, she may be passing on some of her possessions to you, or you might have to help her decide what to do with them, which would fit the eighth/second house themes of inheritance (eighth) and personal property (second).

Other themes in the chart (natal Pluto and Saturn on your SR eighth house cusp, eclipse and Mars transits on your natal IC/MC) suggest responsibility and karmic connections involved, and a change in your home, family, and public identity. Maybe it's your sister having a baby, not you... but I suspect a strong karmic connection between you and this new nephew or niece on the way. Might you end up helping your sister with this baby, providing either material or emotional support?

HeartTree

Wow... what a turn of events! And fitting with your SR chart, too.

Third house is siblings. Your siblings moving far away fits that third/ninth house theme.
In this case they are moving closer to me. My brother i won't see so often than before but he will be reasonable close anyway.

Siblings' children are the fifth house from the third--your eighth. That explains the strong eighth house in this picture. There may be other eighth house themes here, too... one that comes to mind is if your mother is moving to a smaller home, she may be passing on some of her possessions to you, or you might have to help her decide what to do with them, which would fit the eighth/second house themes of inheritance (eighth) and personal property (second).

Yes im excited that I can be again more involved in those kids life. Im especially close with the older one. She is six, smaller one is four. I moved away three years ago and before that i saw them almost daily.

My mother is already trying to give me furniture but i won't accept. I think we all have to help her in the moving process. Time will tell.

Other themes in the chart (natal Pluto and Saturn on your SR eighth house cusp, eclipse and Mars transits on your natal IC/MC) suggest responsibility and karmic connections involved, and a change in your home, family, and public identity. Maybe it's your sister having a baby, not you... but I suspect a strong karmic connection between you and this new nephew or niece on the way. Might you end up helping your sister with this baby, providing either material or emotional support?

Yes i think they will need help with the kids and new baby. But i very much hope this SR year is not only about that. Its hard for me to see how this strong connection would play out in reality with my sister's new kid. Or how them being with my life more closely would add my responsibilies so much. I actually was too involved before. When we lived at the same city. That time i could have used differen tly..trying to find someone and start a family of my own. But i was depressed then and there is no point to be too sad about that now. And of course they will be with me more often now when living at the same place :)

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Ah... so instead of close to home becoming far away, far away is becoming close to home. Either way, the third/ninth house theme is here. And your brother (third house) going back to school (ninth house).

I miscounted when I said siblings' children are your eighth house. They're actually your seventh (forgot to count the third house itself in counting five houses from H3). That could be one meaning of this big seventh house.

That's not to say your sister's children are about to be the whole focus of your life, and not to say there isn't room for a partner of your own too. Just that seventh house is a big theme here.

RishiRahul

21ot10g.png

Hello HeartTree,

Let us talk of your solar return chart Aug 2018 to Aug 2019.

Now you are in a period when you are in a 'blurry' or 'unrealistic' state of mind with regard to your your home (residence).

When you get a good understanding or become realistic about it, you will also align your professional life and health area; but that happens after your present solar year ends.

18 Sept 2018 onward is the first step to attaining the above.

The relationship area, will be active and crazy during the solar year, but will not feel stable.

Although you will be happy during the solar year, Mid 2019 sees the wool get slowly lifted from your eyes.

So its best to stick to what is real and not fantasy
The solar year my also show a focus on relationships and questions, maybe some fantasy therefrom.

RishiRahul

HeartTree

Hello HeartTree,

Let us talk of your solar return chart Aug 2018 to Aug 2019.

Now you are in a period when you are in a 'blurry' or 'unrealistic' state of mind with regard to your your home (residence).

When you get a good understanding or become realistic about it, you will also align your professional life and health area; but that happens after your present solar year ends.

18 Sept 2018 onward is the first step to attaining the above.

Thank you a lot RishiRasul! It will be interesting to see how blurriness will manifest itself. At the moment I'm very happy to my new residence. Only problem is i should make more money to cope better with the rent.

The relationship area, will be active and crazy during the solar year, but will not feel stable.

Although you will be happy during the solar year, Mid 2019 sees the wool get slowly lifted from your eyes.

So its best to stick to what is real and not fantasy
The solar year my also show a focus on relationships and questions, maybe some fantasy therefrom.

RishiRahul

Finally something happening in my relationship area :) i have tendency to live inside my head in my fantasies so that is a good advice. On the other hand I work in the field of art and fantasy is big part of that too. I will update during the year :)

Last edited: