Lost my job....please help..

Deep03

Namaste,
I am an indian male living in newzealand from past one and half year now..i was doing a cookery course there and right now i was doing my intership(training)
In a hotel which I joined on 29th august and on 27 september they told me they dont need me as i am slow and not good in work.i have to complete my 600hr intership otherwise it can lead me back to india as we have a strict rules that you have to finish intership on time and if you dont send timesheets to colllege they have to report to immigration.

I specially went from auckland to this place whic h is 3 hour drive from christchurch thinking that i will get extra 30 points for my permanent residency but now i am back to chrischurch city and dont know what to do should i stay here and look for job or go to auckland back and look for job.

I need a job immediately and i am so stressed right now.when can i get a job.
I feel so unlucky that i left 3 other opportunities for this job and this happened.

I put so much hard work but nothing is happening for my career.

D.o.b- 26 feb 1991
Time - 19:48
Place - delhi,india

Deep03

hi thanks for reply ..plz find the attached chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_deepak_hw.21560.32284.jpg
    astro_2gw_deepak_hw.21560.32284.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 48

Deep03

venus elevated pisces 7th,
growth-riches through artistic aptitudes, selfless attitude,

but pisces badhaka for virgo asc, growth under stress-delay,
wonder whether prone to abdominal-kidney health issues-feet, etc
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart fro venus;

venus lord 9th for luck over 7th, luck after marriage
venus lord 2nd over 7th, financial support through spouse;
7th lord jup over 11th elevated, gains through marriage/business partners;

mars taurus 9th, aptitude for hotel management, food-technology;
mars aspect own scorpio 3rd supportive of initiative,
but not good for health of siblings;
donate every month 1.25kg red masoor dal at Ambe temple,
fri after sunset; mars lord 8th for dangers over 9th for luck;

past 2.5yrs sat transit scorpio 3rd opp mars,
luck-edu-father-travels-siblings-initiatives under stress-delay;
sat scorpio research-occult-investigative-forensic interests;

past 1.5yr sat transit sun-mer acq 6th, accident prone, job separations;
pain-injury-surgery lower legs-heart-stomach-intestinal-skin etc;

sun-mer acq 6th, intellectual-statistical aptitudes, health management;
acq aptitude for science-technology-reform-innovation;
asc lord mer over 6th prone to health issues;

ketu now moved to sat-rahu cap 5th,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees etc,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position to care;

sat-rahu rise-fall in life, calls for ancestor worship,
observe fast Amavasya evenings; serve-donate at old age homes;
sat-rahu cap aptitude for international event management;

rahu now transit jup-moon cancer 11th, gains from foreigners;
jup-moon cancer gains from teaching-advisory-consultant roles;
jup lord 4th elevated cancer 11th, gains from mother and real estate;
jup aspect venus own pisces 7th, protective of marriage-relationship;

natal jup-moon-ketu cancer 11th,
prone to pain-injury-surgery,
arms-shoulders-ears-heart-lungs-liver etc;
detachment from income-gains-friendships;

prayers to Lord Ganesha for separative ketu,
donate 125gms white til every month at Ganesha temple, Mon after sunset;
offer red flowers/red roses etc;
recently ketu transit sun-mer and now sat-rahu cap 5th, impacting position.

past one year inimical jup transit virgo asc, health stressed;

jup now transit libra 2nd for family-finances trine sun-mer acq 6th,
promoting employment prospects,
effective mid course probably after Makar-sankranti;

jup year later transit scorpio 3rd, trine venus pisces 7th,
promoting relationship-marriage and artistic aptitudes;
and trine moon-jup cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship;

sat by sept end now coming 2.5yrs transit sag 4th, sat lord 6th transit 4th,
health issues for mother, and property matters under stress probably;
sat 4th tending to distant lands, moving home;
observe fast on sat evenings;

sat sag aspect own acq 6th protective of employment,
and not good for the opponents! competitors. will be able to cope with.

hope jup transit libra 2nd trine sun-mer acq 6th promotes employment and finances come 018,
and rahu transit natal moon-jup 11th gains from foreigners;
while care for ketu transit sat-rahu cap 5th detachment from position;
jup transit scorpio trine venus trine moon-jup good for income-marriage;
hope prayers and remedies help.

last 7yrs ketu dasa, ketu 11th detachment from income-gains-friendships;
And prone to pain-injury-surgery;

20yrs venus dasa started since last birthday approx,
venus elevated inimical pisces growth-riches through artistic aptitudes,
though under stress-delay; wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant;
Read ShreeSuktam every thursday evening.

do share feedbacks on the reading on the ground,
how insightful-prospective etc,
focus on outcomes and ignore technicalities mentioned for ref,

wishing well sooner come 018,

kshantaram
OM GANESHAYA NAMAHA,
OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA, OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VASUDEVAYA,
JAI MATA MAHALAKSHMI, JAI AMBE, JAI MATA PARVATI, JAI DURGE,
OM SHRI SAINATHAYA NAMAHA.

So when can i get a new job soon according to present condition??

Deep03

Good for getting a job till 17/Nov/2017.
if you have read my question on top...my last job people told me on 27 September that they dont need me...not even full one month was finished....i specially left 3 job opportunities and special moved from auckland.so u are telling after 17 nov 2017 again time is bad??? Is i am going back or i have chance to settle in Newzealand and get permanent residency??

kshantaram

Premium Member
means it is good to try and get job by Nov, during oct-nov now itself;
need to learn to create positive meaning and work towards with hope;

wishing well, seems my detailed reading effort has not been of any avail?
nothing to pick from, feel glad about, try remedies, share reflections, etc?

kshantaram

Deep03

means it is good to try and get job by Nov, during oct-nov now itself;
need to learn to create positive meaning and work towards with hope;

wishing well, seems my detailed reading effort has not been of any avail?
nothing to pick from, feel glad about, try remedies, share reflections, etc?

kshantaram
No, sir i was glad you took time to do a detailed reading but i find it a little bit confusing that why i asked the question which i was looking for, i am in newzealand right now and doing the remedies is near to impossible here i will try tp get the pandent from india and ask my mother to do it in my name in india.it is just right now i am so stressed that i just want to know when i will get a job, if i dont i know i will go back...i have spent a lot of money and time here and dont want to go back.i dont want empty handed i want to get my permanent residency though i dont want to settle in nz.someone said you will not get permanent residency and after nov is a very bad time....i am so much stressed.

RishiRahul

Namaste,
I am an indian male living in newzealand from past one and half year now..i was doing a cookery course there and right now i was doing my intership(training)
In a hotel which I joined on 29th august and on 27 september they told me they dont need me as i am slow and not good in work.i have to complete my 600hr intership otherwise it can lead me back to india as we have a strict rules that you have to finish intership on time and if you dont send timesheets to colllege they have to report to immigration.

I specially went from auckland to this place whic h is 3 hour drive from christchurch thinking that i will get extra 30 points for my permanent residency but now i am back to chrischurch city and dont know what to do should i stay here and look for job or go to auckland back and look for job.

I need a job immediately and i am so stressed right now.when can i get a job.
I feel so unlucky that i left 3 other opportunities for this job and this happened.

I put so much hard work but nothing is happening for my career.

D.o.b- 26 feb 1991
Time - 19:48
Place - delhi,india

Hello,

Just checking up if you felt due to any reason of the upcoming trouble on or since 15 Sept 2017 and also if 21 Sept 2017 was important in some way regarding performance?

It will be nice if you reply before the 9th. Oct 2017.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

Deep03

Hello,

Just checking up if you felt due to any reason of the upcoming trouble on or since 15 Sept 2017 and also if 21 Sept 2017 was important in some way regarding performance?

RishiRahul
Hi, yes on 15 i think the new head chef joined the kitchen and 21st night i think he got little bit angry beacuse i was doing my work which he think i should have done in morning and was not able to help in the night, he told me in meeting on 23rd september that i he was not happy with me specially on that day and i think the things happened on that day was a major reason for my dismissal.
Thanks

RishiRahul

Hi, yes on 15 i think the new head chef joined the kitchen and 21st night i think he got little bit angry beacuse i was doing my work which he think i should have done in morning and was not able to help in the night, he told me in meeting on 23rd september that i he was not happy with me specially on that day and i think the things happened on that day was a major reason for my dismissal.
Thanks

Hello,

Okay. Which means that my prediction was fulfilled properly.

Astrology and divinatory sciences can be very accurate if properly applied.. with less error margins.

There are good chances of you securing some job between 9 - 14 Oct 2017.

The other date of importance is around 27 Oct 2017.

Do keep us informed.

RishiRahul

Deep03

Hello,

Astrology and divinatory sciences can be very accurate if properly applied.. with less error margins.

Do keep us informed.

RishiRahul
Thanks rishirahul
I am just crossing fingers,the main dilemma is that i just stay in christchurch or auckland because i cant find anything in christchurch and i dont want to go to auckland as there no scope of permanent residency in almost 5 years there.if something happen i will reply you..

Deep03

Ah! my prediction was only on the next step...

Anyways will wait for developments

RishiRahul

Hi rishirahul
I am disappointed again..as you told me there will something an opportunity between 9 to 14 october.yes i have a trial at bakery for 3 days 9,10 and 11 near a place jn Christchurch but i got the email that they need someone more experienced and i didnt got the job.and i was like so hopefull that something will happen and i will get the job.i am just more disappointed now...i dont know what to do.

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

Thanks

Hello,

Do keep us informed.

RishiRahul

Ah! my prediction was only on the next step...

Anyways will wait for developments

RishiRahul

Hi rishirahul
I am disappointed again..as you told me there will something an opportunity between 9 to 14 october.yes i have a trial at bakery for 3 days 9,10 and 11 near a place jn Christchurch but i got the email that they need someone more experienced and i didnt got the job.and i was like so hopefull that something will happen and i will get the job.i am just more disappointed now...i dont know what to do.

Hello Deep03,

Above, I only mentioned that 9 to 14 Oct 2017 is the next step to getting a job for active hours; and hey presto, you got an opportunity on the 9,10 & 11 Oct 2017!..!

Just carry on searching....
The next level mentioned by me was around 27 Oct 2017.

But then lets go deeper and take a closer peek.
16 Oct 2017 comes with new openings; then I see 19 Oct 2017.

In any case my final was around 27 Oct 2017....

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Hello Deep03,

Above, I only mentioned that 9 to 14 Oct 2017 is the next step to getting a job for active hours; and hey presto, you got an opportunity on the 9,10 & 11 Oct 2017!..!

Just carry on searching....
The next level mentioned by me was around 27 Oct 2017.

But then lets go deeper and take a closer peek.
16 Oct 2017 comes with new openings; then I see 19 Oct 2017.

In any case my final was around 27 Oct 2017....

RishiRahul

Any news?

RishiRahul

Deep03

Hi, ridhi rahul
Ya got two calls for interview one on 19 and other on 22.going today to queenstown for a trial,it is kind my dream job.trial is on 27 only.let see ..finger crossed i need this job in any case.
Thanks.
hi rishirahul,again it same happened...went for it...gave my best...rejected.i dont know whats happening.now i am really tensed that even i will get a job or not.
Thanks,
Deep03

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear Deep,

have given positive indications below after Makarsankranti,
while ketu 5th could still interfere with the position to watch with care, not taking things for granted.

Shri Dinesh Mathur, senior author of several astrological books, has granted time till mid-Nov, good for securing job.

Need to take a practical view based on the ground realities, your own considerations and patience, how much to watch and wait based on legalities, finances, etc.

May be remedies could help and change the situation with grace, based on your faith and intensity.

Can well understand your stress, but we too are trying to help you,

can discuss various planetary placements-movements for your information-consideration, situationally, that you have posted your query here for help.

Your mother too could refer to a local family known expert astrologer back home and double check the prospects and the advice.

This is a discussion forum. Tough scenarios indeed, but need to take some decision carefully and logically without getting emotional or depressed, and cope with the situation step by step, making the best situational strategy in consultation with well-wishers around, local friends and seniors there, persons who can guide, help, may be the indian embassy, your university/college, etc etc;

while wish find the best way out of the tricky situation, with cool considerations and God's grace and prayers.

wishing you All is well,

kshantaram
OM SHRIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

There are several positive indications about your chart, pick and cherish.