Solar return 2018 -mars, pluto, moon 12th?

RishiRahul

Hello HeartTree,

Let us talk of your solar return chart Aug 2018 to Aug 2019.

Now you are in a period when you are in a 'blurry' or 'unrealistic' state of mind with regard to your your home (residence).

When you get a good understanding or become realistic about it, you will also align your professional life and health area; but that happens after your present solar year ends.

18 Sept 2018 onward is the first step to attaining the above.
Thank you a lot RishiRasul! It will be interesting to see how blurriness will manifest itself. At the moment I'm very happy to my new residence. Only problem is i should make more money to cope better with the rent.
RishiRahul=didn't I mention unrealistic?
You like a house; but the money to cope with

The relationship area, will be active and crazy during the solar year, but will not feel stable.

Although you will be happy during the solar year, Mid 2019 sees the wool get slowly lifted from your eyes.

So its best to stick to what is real and not fantasy
The solar year my also show a focus on relationships and questions, maybe some fantasy therefrom.

RishiRahul

Finally something happening in my relationship area :) i have tendency to live inside my head in my fantasies so that is a good advice. On the other hand I work in the field of art and fantasy is big part of that too. I will update during the year :)
RishiRahul= probably gotten more interesting from May 2018.

RishiRahul

HeartTree

RishiRahul= probably gotten more interesting from May 2018.
RishiRahul

Haha..not really. Many people from my past has artived back in to my life and that's great. And i have been more active by meself to participate gatherings. But nothing romantic and that's what my life is lacking.

RishiRahul

Haha..not really. Many people from my past has artived back in to my life and that's great. And i have been more active by meself to participate gatherings. But nothing romantic and that's what my life is lacking.

Interesting and romantic may not be the same.
I see that your mind was more romantic or expectant before May 2018; which probably got a new direction at least in your this or other endeavours.

RishiRahul

HeartTree

Interesting and romantic may not be the same.
I see that your mind was more romantic or expectant before May 2018; which probably got a new direction at least in your this or other endeavours.

RishiRahul
Yes you are right interesting is not same as romantic. I have to say it has been more interesting socially than before as i have had more strength and more positive mind set. I remember that one vedic astrologer said years ago that this autumn could be time when i meet someone. So maybe it could be romantically too. But i don't have great expectations as what i know about my natal chart and about my past I dont have great luck in love. I have luck with arts and appartements instead:D

The Way

I immediately noticed in your upcoming solar return the Grand Trine that SR Uranus and SR Saturn form to your natal Venus. I saw this very quickly as I also have Uranus and Saturn currently making the Grand Trine with my natal Mars in the 2nd degree of Virgo. But in your case it will also be featured in the solar year! Venus also strong in its own sign of Libra featured in your SR 7th house.

HeartTree

I immediately noticed in your upcoming solar return the Grand Trine that SR Uranus and SR Saturn form to your natal Venus. I saw this very quickly as I also have Uranus and Saturn currently making the Grand Trine with my natal Mars in the 2nd degree of Virgo. But in your case it will also be featured in the solar year! Venus also strong in its own sign of Libra featured in your SR 7th house.

Thank you! Have you noticed any effects of that grand trine? As i haven't yet :)

Chiron will also quincuns my venus and saturn at the moment so I'm not sure if it is consideret as a kite formation then. But i suspect it will give anyway its own flavor to my grand trine.

HeartTree

I also notice natal Jupiter and Uranus, in your natal third but SR ninth. That seems to suggest what's close to home (third house) becoming what's far away (ninth house), and that it may happen very suddenly. If you're not currently planning a long distance move, I suspect there will be a sudden opportunity for one, or perhaps a sudden need to relocate. Maybe to a foreign country.

Update: I got job offer from another city..out of the blue. It’s one year contract and after considering it I accepted the offer. I also accepted other work related contract around October. And I will be moving there Feb or March. I will subrent my current apartment so I will be back. But you where right :) I just hope your prediction also goes right what comes to relationship area. I have been thinking more about partnership..well being sad and anxious etc. But there has been no emphasis in that area..other than work contracts.

Osamenor

Staff member
Update: I got job offer from another city..out of the blue. It’s one year contract and after considering it I accepted the offer. I also accepted other work related contract around October. And I will be moving there Feb or March. I will subrent my current apartment so I will be back. But you where right :) I just hope your prediction also goes right what comes to relationship area. I have been thinking more about partnership..well being sad and anxious etc. But there has been no emphasis in that area..other than work contracts.

Thanks for the update. It's great to see how and when the predictions play out!

Lots of seventh house things are likely to be up for you. Other people in general. Contracts. Nephews/nieces. Even romantic partnership is up, in the sense that you're thinking about it.

When I first looked at your chart, I thought maybe you would move because of a relationship, or move and find one there. The second possibility still exists. Maybe where you currently live hasn't been good for romance for you, for whatever reasons, but your new city will be.

There's also the fact that the common factor in every part of your romantic life is you. Perhaps there's a part of you that really wants to be single right now. Seriously, if you had a relationship, how do you see it changing your life? Is there any part of that change that you perhaps wouldn't want? What would you need in order for a relationship to satisfy you?

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you! Have you noticed any effects of that grand trine? As i haven't yet :)

Trines tend to go unnoticed, because they're what's going smoothly for you. Grand trines, even more so. It's the hard angle transits that you notice, because that's what's not going smoothly. We don't pay attention to what's working. We do pay attention to what's not.

HeartTree

Thanks for the update. It's great to see how and when the predictions play out!

Lots of seventh house things are likely to be up for you. Other people in general. Contracts. Nephews/nieces. Even romantic partnership is up, in the sense that you're thinking about it.

When I first looked at your chart, I thought maybe you would move because of a relationship, or move and find one there. The second possibility still exists. Maybe where you currently live hasn't been good for romance for you, for whatever reasons, but your new city will be.

There's also the fact that the common factor in every part of your romantic life is you. Perhaps there's a part of you that really wants to be single right now. Seriously, if you had a relationship, how do you see it changing your life? Is there any part of that change that you perhaps wouldn't want? What would you need in order for a relationship to satisfy you?

Thanks :) Well as I told in some earlier post I haven’t been in real relationship. I feel that I have completely failed in that area in my life. Well at the same time I realise that there is good reasons for my situation as my childhood was what it was. And maybe I have some karma, so unlucky, so rejected I have been in my life what comes to relationships. I remember that when I was small child I already wanted to have family. And I was praying that god would give me my own family. Maybe I knew subconsciously that it would be a hard journey. I have been thinking possibility of assisted reproduction lately as it will be soon too late for me. This option makes me sad but not as sad as let’s say five years ago.

I have always felt I have to struggle to be good enough for someone. And it’s never been enough. But i know my behaviour pattern now. And I don’t want to feel that someone is threat to me as my father was. But that particular feeling is hard to overcome as it comes to surface immediately when someone gets close to me. That’s also a problem for me. I don’t know ..I have been in therapy.

I would like to learn to let someone love me. Someone who would have my best interest in their heart not only theirs. And I know solar return can’t give anything that isn’t promising in natal. So probably it won’t pull through as natal chart is challenged. Let’s see :)[

HeartTree

So it’s less than 20 days to my birthday so I think it’s safe to give final feedback or update. I didn’t begin relationships with anyone. There has been some men I have tried to date and been in contact with only to be cut off by them. Or being approached by men that are married or otherwise no dating material. There is one particular man from my workplace and we have mutual feelings but he is married. So it’s not going forward. But yes I have deed feelings towards him and it’s causing suffering. I did move to another city and got new job. My brother begin school after many years of doing nothing, my sister got new baby and my mother moved away and tried to give her furniture etc to me. I declined :D so thank you all and Osamenor most of all for helping me with my chart.