Help reading my chart-will I ever meet 'the one'?

Screenshot_2018-08-04-01-34-01.jpg

Hi I'm new in depth astrology and wondering if anyone can give me any insight please, I've done birthchart readings online before and it all seemed really difficult and negative!
I'd particularly like to know any information about relationships. Apart from an extremely short fling which ended disastrously a week ago (my first post on here asking about it) I've generally always had really long relationships, my first bf was nine years, the one before the fling was 13 years. They never fulfill their expectations but I hold on for far too long hoping things will change and because I'm scared of being lonely.
I finished my last relationship cos I felt taken for granted and decided I'd be happier by myself. The fling was a spur of the moment online dating thing when I got bored of my own company after just two months. I thought I'd met my soulmate until I was promptly dumped within two weeks 😨
I'm taking a break from relationships for now and focusing on myself for at least a few months.
But I'd love to know if there's anyone special out there for me and, my biological clock's ticking, does my chart show any prospect of motherhood?

Last edited:
Can anyone offer any insight please? I'm mostly interested in knowing if there's someone special out there and when I might expect to meet them? And the possibilities of children in the future?
Thanks in advance for any replies!

The chart is a bit small, can't see the degrees etc. Also, are you a male or female?

Hi, I 'm female
urgh, ive tried so many times with the chart, just doesn't seem to want to work for me��

If it's better;
Dob 21-08-1976
Time 06:30 (6:30am)
Place London, UK

The Way

Currently, Neptune transiting your 7th house of partnership opposing natal Venus indicating your deep longing for finding a soul-mate. This also indicates an opportunity. In your natal chart Neptune rules the 7th house. You also had your Venus return lately. Where were you (geographically) when that happened? A supportive Sextile from transiting Jupiter to your natal Venus. I do suspect that Neptune is dreamy and hard to manifest realistically. So I'm not sure this transit alone is indicative of the above.

Currently, Neptune transiting your 7th house of partnership opposing natal Venus indicating your deep longing for finding a soul-mate. This also indicates an opportunity. In your natal chart Neptune rules the 7th house. You also had your Venus return lately. Where were you (geographically) when that happened? A supportive Sextile from transiting Jupiter to your natal Venus. I do suspect that Neptune is dreamy and hard to manifest realistically. So I'm not sure this transit alone is indicative of the above.

Thank you for your reply. I definitely wonder if I even have a soulmate and I'd like to find them sooner rather than later!
Although I really need a few months by myself I hate the thought of being single for years. I feel like I've spent so many years in the wrong relationshipside, also I had a pretty traumatic and controlled childhood and I just want to get on with living my own life.
I was in London when Venus returned.
I'm so sorry, being new to anything in depth I'm not sure what you meant in the last two sentences? If I'm understanding correctly does in mean that the partnership area of my chart is ruled by dreamy planet Neptune so any chances of finding a soulmate or genuine love are unrealistic? If so, is that temporary or a permanent feature?

The Way

Thank you for your reply. I definitely wonder if I even have a soulmate and I'd like to find them sooner rather than later!
Although I really need a few months by myself I hate the thought of being single for years. I feel like I've spent so many years in the wrong relationshipside, also I had a pretty traumatic and controlled childhood and I just want to get on with living my own life.
I was in London when Venus returned.
I'm so sorry, being new to anything in depth I'm not sure what you meant in the last two sentences? If I'm understanding correctly does in mean that the partnership area of my chart is ruled by dreamy planet Neptune so any chances of finding a soulmate or genuine love are unrealistic? If so, is that temporary or a permanent feature?

Actually, the concept of soul-mates is ruled by Neptune, hence the disagreement between people whether this is actually a real thing. Neptune is indeed dreamy and unrealistic, although that does not mean that "it will never happen". Neptune rules unconditional love and union transcending to the highest level, which almost sounds like fantasy. Pluto is much more apt to bring this about. Currently, Pluto makes a Trine to your natal Venus from the 5th house, this is positive. Realistic Saturn also transiting your 5th house and next year will Trine your Venus as well. The 5th house is connected to the 7th in the way it rules love. Hence indicating that the partnership (7th house) is not a business partnership but rather a love relationship. Next thing to look at is your upcoming Solar Return and the Secondary Progressions.