Hey, Can you please read my chart? I struggle in life so much

dreamer18

Please tell me everything you see in my chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_ana_ana.34728.24064.png
    astro_w2gw_ana_ana.34728.24064.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 51

The Way

Hi dreamer18.
You have Taurus rising with ruler Venus in the sign of Capricorn within the 9th house. Love can come from far away, perhaps during travel. You have Jupiter-Moon harmonious aspect. This is a classic example of how a trine can be in fact, hard. As here it is inclined towards complacency and laziness. Your chart is not as intuitive and I'm having a hard time probing deeper into it. From what I can tell you have some challenging transits currently. You do have a very powerful transit of Pluto to your ruler, Venus. Pluto conjunct Venus tightly this is a rare transit and does not occur in every person's chart. Pluto rules your 7th house of partner and it is also placed there. At best, can produce a very intimate love relationship.

dreamer18

Hi dreamer18.
You have Taurus rising with ruler Venus in the sign of Capricorn within the 9th house. Love can come from far away, perhaps during travel. You have Jupiter-Moon harmonious aspect. This is a classic example of how a trine can be in fact, hard. As here it is inclined towards complacency and laziness. Your chart is not as intuitive and I'm having a hard time probing deeper into it. From what I can tell you have some challenging transits currently. You do have a very powerful transit of Pluto to your ruler, Venus. Pluto conjunct Venus tightly this is a rare transit and does not occur in every person's chart. Pluto rules your 7th house of partner and it is also placed there. At best, can produce a very intimate love relationship.
Thank you so much. I feel like everything is extremely bad in my chart. Except Uranus in Aquarius.
I hate so much Moon in Scorpio and Saturn in Aries in 12th house.
I hope some other people write something more cause I have really complicated and tough chart.

Amit89

The ruler of your venue is debilitated.

Your 5th lord is debilitated.

Your moon in Scorpio is intense and likes privacy. The 12th house moon can make you feel isolated?

Doesn't mean nothing good will happen.

Life is fluid, believe in yourself, be confident in yourself. Try speed dating, online dating and see what happens.

Let go and it will come to you.

kimbermoon

Aspects in red represent personal challenges in life that need to be addressed in order to activate the more positive ones in blue. Typically we all have a combination of both in our charts, to one degree or another.

You can study your Nodal Axis to get greater insight into what your path of destiny is trying to tell you about yourself. With your South Node [Pisces] you have an inherited compulsion from your past; a need to feel a deep connection with others, giving you a powerful urge to merge; you seek after in-depth connections, involving compassion and empathy, and probably have an embedded fear [at the level of the psyche] of being alone or feeling isolated.

This is also reinforced by the Moon in square to Neptune [confusion and distortion] in your chart. You tend to pick up on the energies of others, without even realizing it, and many of your feelings may not necessarily be truly your own, yet you react as if they were. Your heightened sense of empathy can make it easy for you to also feel the sorrows of others quite deeply, and thus become overly immersed in their trials.

Pluto is also square to the Nodal Axis and this can create obsessive tendencies tied into the theme.

The South Node hows what we are attempting to unravel and overcome in this lifetime, while it's opposite, the North Node, shows the path we are meant to travel towards to undue our karmic burdens. Ultimately you are meant to become more reserved in your emotional reactions in a practical way, [without becoming repressed]; this comes with the need to relax the urge to merge and pay attention to the practical and realistic demands of your reality.

Learn more about this factor in your chart here:
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/NOrth Node Virgo

There is no point in 'hating' particular aspects in the chart, for they are there for your learning.

Rather it is the afflictions to the Moon that create perceived difficulties within the self. Moon in Scorpio can be very intense with a possessiveness that often triggers jealousy. Jealousy is often the result of your own inner insecurities and feelings of weakness; it is not 'caused' by others, but shows an inner need to have a healthy balance between your own yin and yang energies. I have Scorpio as my rising sign, and I know the difficulties it can create, which are often really of our own making. At the same time, Scorpio can also be highly intuitive and passionate, but the psyche tends to seek out emotional intensity as a challenge to your own self-awareness. Your inner self has a 'deep-seated need for transformation and rebirth' and so this is what you tend to attract in life.

If you find your life becomes too regulated and mundane, you tend to stir up things 'to test your own strength and endurance'. Being of the fixed modality, you can also exert a great deal of perseverance and determination. Try to remember that it is usually through adversity that we become emotional strong because we develop a strong survival instinct. Self-awareness and acceptance is the best way to handle this deep need for emotional drama.

Saturn represents our karmic baggage that we are attempting to purge in this life. In the 12th H it can lead to intense depressive episodes, and with Venus it does show a propensity for great losses and disappointments in matters of the heart, but again that is about proving our endurance in the face of difficulty. I also have that aspect in my chart.

On the plus side, Saturn with Pluto shows a great ability to endure by using self-discipline and control over the emotions. You are capable of great 'transformations' in life that comes through your personalized experiences and these can be felt deep within the Soul, as you gain maturity.

When life gives you lemons, learn to make lemonade. Aim to create your own good in life, rather than focusing only on the negative. That is a big key to success and feelings of fulfillment.

dreamer18

Hi dreamer18.

Thank you for the information :)

The Way

Thank you so much. I feel like everything is extremely bad in my chart. Except Uranus in Aquarius.
I hate so much Moon in Scorpio and Saturn in Aries in 12th house.
I hope some other people write something more cause I have really complicated and tough chart.

Let's talk about those aspects you hate about yourself. Moon in Scorpio -Scorpio is known for the bad rap. There are some reasons for that. But Scorpio can be some of the most dedicated people on earth. Moon is emotional nature and in Scorpio can feel vulnerable. And.. they can also be revengeful and hold grudges. Moon-Neptune square and Neptune placed in the 9th close to the Midheaven, you are definitely a dreamer, and may have a hard time keeping in touch with reality. Most of your planets are on the higher part of the chart and this hints at your capacity to see society as a whole, quite selfless I would say. You do seem to have a very compassionate nature and interested truly in helping mankind. And this is perhaps what you should do. Neptune close to the Midheaven shows some confusion regarding life path and purpose. The blend of Uranus and Neptune close to the Midheaven in Aquarius is truly unique. You are an idealist and truly care for humanity. I hope any of this was helpful.

dreamer18

Let's talk about those aspects you hate about yourself. Moon in Scorpio -Scorpio is known for the bad rap. There are some reasons for that. But Scorpio can be some of the most dedicated people on earth. Moon is emotional nature and in Scorpio can feel vulnerable. And.. they can also be revengeful and hold grudges. Moon-Neptune square and Neptune placed in the 9th close to the Midheaven, you are definitely a dreamer, and may have a hard time keeping in touch with reality. Most of your planets are on the higher part of the chart and this hints at your capacity to see society as a whole, quite selfless I would say. You do seem to have a very compassionate nature and interested truly in helping mankind. And this is perhaps what you should do. Neptune close to the Midheaven shows some confusion regarding life path and purpose. The blend of Uranus and Neptune close to the Midheaven in Aquarius is truly unique. You are an idealist and truly care for humanity. I hope any of this was helpful.
Yes, it was helpful. Thank you

pharvey0829

Venus the ascendant ruler, squares it's dispositor Saturn. Saturn is in its fall in aries. Saturn receives venus in its domicile, but venus does not receive saturn as saturn is in the sign of venus's detriment.

kimbermoon

Indeed, Saturn with Venus does make one prone to depression; the spirit of joy and love is restricted by Saturn. Depression typically starts with feelings of lack during childhood; those who experience influences of authority and restriction typically feel depression quite easily. If you feel a sense of lack of control in your life, this is one of the contributing factors. With Venus square the Moon that often indicates the tendency towards low self-esteem and perhaps a lack of confidence. With your Moon in Scorpio you experience intense emotional sensitivity resulting in the need for a self-defensive position against your perceived inner weaknesses. Note the houses ruled by these two planets as these are areas where such feelings are felt the most.

Saturn in Aries shows you are needing to boost up your sense of confidence and sense of control as part of your karmic patterns.

At the same time, depression is more than just a state of mind; it is triggered by chemical imbalances in the brain that have been inherited in the family lineage; as such it is impossible to just 'think your way out of it'. What is lacking in your chemical make-up needs supplementation in order to gain a better balance. Hope you will look into that.

dreamer18

Indeed, Saturn with Venus does make one prone to depression; the spirit of joy and love is restricted by Saturn. Depression typically starts with feelings of lack during childhood; those who experience influences of authority and restriction typically feel depression quite easily. If you feel a sense of lack of control in your life, this is one of the contributing factors. With Venus square the Moon that often indicates the tendency towards low self-esteem and perhaps a lack of confidence. With your Moon in Scorpio you experience intense emotional sensitivity resulting in the need for a self-defensive position against your perceived inner weaknesses. Note the houses ruled by these two planets as these are areas where such feelings are felt the most.

Saturn in Aries shows you are needing to boost up your sense of confidence and sense of control as part of your karmic patterns.

At the same time, depression is more than just a state of mind; it is triggered by chemical imbalances in the brain that have been inherited in the family lineage; as such it is impossible to just 'think your way out of it'. What is lacking in your chemical make-up needs supplementation in order to gain a better balance. Hope you will look into that.
Thank you for the support, but I do not think I will be ever confident. I am just really shy.