Should i go live in a different city?

Arto

Hi, I've been wondering lately and a half hour ago i spontaneously decided this was an important question so i did a chart.
All my friends are in this city, all my party mates and feel good companions, yet at the same time no one of substance, no one to build something more with.
No one that allegedly cares about me, actually understands me or supports me here, so i wonder if moving isn't actually a good idea.
Does this chart favor this or does it indicate more unfinished bussines in this polluted(quite literally) city...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_go_hr.75260.1523.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_go_hr.75260.1523.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 21

fensi88

You are Moon, ruler of the 7th house, Saturn indicate move to another city. Moon is in no dignity of Saturn so you will not like that new city. Then that Pluto on the cusp of the 7th house means that you will have a lot problems there, so do not move.

Arto

You are Moon, ruler of the 7th house, Saturn indicate move to another city. Moon is in no dignity of Saturn so you will not like that new city. Then that Pluto on the cusp of the 7th house means that you will have a lot problems there, so do not move.

Thank you! The city is actually better than my current one, but i suppose i won't have any connections there and it will be difficult...
I suppose i just want to run away, but i guess that's not the way...