please read my chart and give me some hope(if there is any)

aquarianbd

please read my chart in western way and give me some hope(if there is any)

i am told i am very lucky!!!sun in the 10th house in aquarius,most planets above the horizon . But in reality,i am struggling to live. Too much sensitive to survive (moon conjunct venus in pisces) ,i am a depot of mental illnesses.lets count them-i am bipolar.chronic depressive,and i am gay(though i dont count it as an illness). these problems have made me reclusive. i have to hide my orientation(i live in asia) and thats a constant strain to my psyche. I am 29, more or less a virgin because of my lofty ideals.i was very sensuous once,but i found out sex is able to turn on the devil in me-so i try to repress it. Once a very good student,i dropped my studies.i cannot stick in any everyday profession. I am suicidal.and yea-lazy.

The earth is a ratrace.i refuse to be a rat.i dream of like-minded people living altogether and loving each other(and not doing any work,hahaha)

These are the facts i know about myself. Now will you people be kind enough,to point me what is drawing me back?which planet?which aspect?is there any solution at all?is there sth about me i dont know ??anything?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.i really need help.may all your good karma be with you.

Attachments

• my astro chart.gif
    my astro chart.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

i am told i am very lucky!!!sun in the 10th house in aquarius,most planets above the horizon . But in reality,i am struggling to live. Too much sensitive to survive (moon conjunct venus in pisces) ,i am a depot of mental illnesses.lets count them-i am bipolar.chronic depressive,and i am gay(though i dont count it as an illness). these problems have made me reclusive. i have to hide my orientation(i live in asia) and thats a constant strain to my psyche. I am 29, more or less a virgin because of my lofty ideals.i was very sensuous once,but i found out sex is able to turn on the devil in me-so i try to repress it. Once a very good student,i dropped my studies.i cannot stick in any everyday profession. I am suicidal.and yea-lazy.

The earth is a ratrace.i refuse to be a rat.i dream of like-minded people living altogether and loving each other(and not doing any work,hahaha)

These are the facts i know about myself. Now will you people be kind enough,to point me what is drawing me back?which planet?which aspect?is there any solution at all?is there sth about me i dont know ??anything?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.i really need help.may all your good karma be with you.

You posted your VEDIC SIDEREAL CHART on our GENERAL NATAL ASTROLOGY board
which is for BOTH Modern AND Traditional discussion

however
clearly
only VEDIC SIDEREAL astrologers would read a Vedic astrological natal chart :smile:
so then
your natal chart is best posted on our popular VEDIC ASTROLOGY BOARD
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87
for Vedic astrologers to comment
so would be a good idea to create a new thread for that purpose on our Vedic board

you have in fact multiple options
if you were to recreate your natal chart using TROPICAL format
and wish to focus on STRICTLY MODERN WESTERN TROPICAL ONLY
discussion then is at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=95

HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM USING astro.com
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

another option is our board for those who seek STRICTLY TRADITIONAL ONLY discussion
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=92

There are CHINESE, HORARY and many other boards as well

aquarianbd

P.S.-please ignore the western astrology chart.there is a vedic chart on the left.

Attachments

• myhorroscope.jpg
    myhorroscope.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 16

aquarianbd

thanks a lot, JUPITERASC for guiding me so vividly.i have posted in all the 3 forums. thanks again for your compassion and the effort you made to guide me.

[Note: only post chart requests in one forum - Moderator - have merged all 3 posts into Read My Chart Forum]

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

thanks a lot, JUPITERASC for guiding me so vividly.
i have posted in all the 3 forums.
thanks again for your compassion and the effort you made to guide me.
It's good to be appreciated aquarianbd :smile:
we have members who are skilled Vedic practitioners
and its always useful to consider all perspectives as well
may you find the answers you seek

RaRohini

Hi !
The most important placement i can see is the conjunction of Moon Rahu Venus in Pisces Purvabhadra. This makes one to undertake an intense search for that perfect one who you can love too deeply. But it may be an illusion, the search continues.
Ascendant Taurus Kritika the critic. This person's speech may be cutting even if he means well.
Moon Rahu in the 11in Aqua P.Bhadra may be very good in networking and communication. Very scientific person. There is a strong urge to help humanity.May be out of touch with emotions. That may be bothering you. Sometimes they feel like a robot. May hurt someone unintentionally. Dont worry. Just be as you are. Be proud about what you are. It takes all kinds to make this world.
He may be a good cook. Can become a celebrity chef.
When the time comes,you can reveal that you are gay. Why worry? They do need plenty of alone time to recharge.
Hope this helps. Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

aquarianbd

this certainly helped RaRohini. I am much indebted to you...

i am not robot-like-well people think i am robot-like,thats because i am very introvert.i am deeply emotional-too sensitive for my own good.too passionate.i think its my moon conjunct venus,right?yes i am a critic-hahaha.........i am very good at substantially criticizing anything.

i donno-i want to help people in some way-but not very good at networking-erribly bad at it actually.someone told me thats because my sun is unaffected/nishkriya.

i am living for my mother.she is a sweetheart.maybe we will be able to find a way to fight the darkness in the world.

thanks again.you took the time and i really appreciated it. be as compassionate as you were with me.your good karma will definitely attract celestial blessings to you.

JUPITERASC

thanks again, may your good karma be always with you.

Karma = Action

Action has consequences :smile:

There are three BASIC types:

PHYSICAL action

VERBAL action

and

MENTAL action.

Every action leaves an imprint

Physical action may produce tangible residue

whereas

verbal and mental karma create intangible imprints.

The consequence of PHYSICAL action is sometimes more obvious
than the consequence of VERBAL action
or
MENTAL action

nevertheless
all action has consequences :smile:

for example

the consequence of a mental action such as a thought
may lead to a verbal action

or
may lead to a physical action

or to both

2f31f04121e95276fa738ee63f750cf1.jpg

business-commerce-business_decisions-executive-business_plans-business_strategies-decisions-rmon1096_low.jpg

tumblr_ndvs8uYJST1r5vd4bo1_500.jpg

Analyze the trail of any karma
and one may be surprised

how it may wane
but

never gets destroyed completely.
It is the residue of each karma that conditions one

Every-Action-Is-Littered-With-Costs-and-Consequences-400-x-300-Photo-dictionary-com-on-Google-Pictures.jpg

346924.png

blog_unintened.jpg

aquarianbd

maybe i am dodging my responsibilities as well. in my age i must earn and help my parents-which i am not doing....i donno.these things get me so frustrated !!!

JUPITERASC

maybe i am dodging my responsibilities as well.
in my age i must earn and help my parents
-which i am not doing
....i donno.these things get me so frustrated !!!
Interesting and thoughtful comment - you recognise parents supported you as infant
crucially, literally without your parents you could not have survived initially :smile:
basic common sense to reciprocate

Jadi

I'd like to see an astro.com chart for that.

But I would say that in this case a Saturn return would obviously cough up a lot of eight house issues, especially with an emphasis on matters regarding career, reputation, studies, travel and personal filosophy since Saturn also rules the 10th and 9th house. Saturn is also closely conjunct Uranus, although a generational aspect, it's again associated with the 10th house in this chart. So the gayness would probably be a theme too :smile:

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
thanks a lot, JUPITERASC for guiding me so vividly.i have posted in all the 3 forums. thanks again for your compassion and the effort you made to guide me.

It's against the rules to make the same post more than once. Kind of hidden in the FAQ, but here it is:

Please do not post angry messages (flaming), post the same message over and over across the forum or post non-astrological advertising (spamming)

Posting the same topic in multiple forums isn't spam on the level of posting a bunch of ads, and we don't treat it as such, but duplicate posts do get removed. For that reason, I have removed the threads in Traditional Astrology and Modern Astrology. I left the one in Vedic and this one because they had both received replies.

To make your thread here different from the one in Vedic, please clarify that you're asking for a Western natal chart reading--that's the kind of reading that it's appropriate to ask for on this board. And please change the chart posted with it to a Western style one, like you posted in the Modern Astrology and Traditional Astrology threads. I could read it for you, too, if it were that Astrodienst Western chart, but I find the Vedic style layout, even in the wheel chart you have there, confusing.

aquarianbd

osamenor,

thanks a lot for being patient with me.i am sorry for posting it sso many times.you could have moved all of them,but you showed your kindness and consideration by keeping these two. i have changed the heading (added western) and the chart in my post. sorry again for creating confusion.i appreciate your help and kindness very much.

and yes,if you can read my chart,that would be greater help.

thanks.

aquarianbd

Interesting and thoughtful comment - you recognise parents supported you as infant
crucially, literally without your parents you could not have survived initially :smile:
basic common sense to reciprocate

JUPITERASC,

i know. thats why i sometimes hate myself.my parents,especially my mother had a very hard life.now she is stuck with a mentally ill son with no earnings.it is not that i dont want to earn-i just dont have any drive-money/power doesnt move me at all.i have tried social work,but then i get too depressed seeing the pathos of others.lol-quite a problem !!! also whenever i am on a job-i become impatient and iaggressive with everyone.now i am not earning but atleast not depressing them with my problems.sometimes they are worried,and there are fireworks,but generally-they have accepted their lazy.good-for-nothing son.but who knows what the future beholds ! i always dread the day,if such a day comes,that my parents are IN FINANCIAL NEED, i really pray and hope such a day never comes.i dont worry about myself and my life-i just dont want to see my mother more troubled than she is already.

aquarianbd

I'd like to see an astro.com chart for that.

But I would say that in this case a Saturn return would obviously cough up a lot of eight house issues, especially with an emphasis on matters regarding career, reputation, studies, travel and personal filosophy since Saturn also rules the 10th and 9th house. Saturn is also closely conjunct Uranus, although a generational aspect, it's again associated with the 10th house in this chart. So the gayness would probably be a theme too :smile:

Jadi.
so now is my saturn return?i am afraid whenever saturn is mentioned(i have very little knowledge about astrology).yes my saturn is conjunct uranus and mars in 10th.actually there is a curious phenomena.all my planets are above the horizon.

i have added an astro.com chart-can you please give me a reading,if possible?it will be much appreciated.

aquarianbd

Please read my chart. i am in great trouble.

i dont know how to draw a complete chinese birth chart...i have visited a site(http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com) and found there my FIVE ELEMENTS PERSONALITY. i am not sure if these two will be enough to read my chart.so i am adding my birth info as well-

gender-male
name-anter
birth date-22 january 1988
birth time-12:31 pm
birth place-comilla,bangladesh (utc+6 hr)

i am attaching my five elements birth chart-

Birth Year: 1988 Month: 1 Day: 22 Hour: 12 Minute: 30

hour-male wood-green horse
day--male fire-red rat
month-female water-black cow
year-female fire-red rabbit

wood-14%
fire-24%
earth-35%
metal-15%
water-10%

please read my chart and tell me anything important you see.any help/kindness will be much appreciated.

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: please read my chart in western way and give me some hope(if there is any)

osamenor,

thanks a lot for being patient with me.i am sorry for posting it sso many times.you could have moved all of them,but you showed your kindness and consideration by keeping these two. i have changed the heading (added western) and the chart in my post. sorry again for creating confusion.i appreciate your help and kindness very much.

and yes,if you can read my chart,that would be greater help.

thanks.
I think it's the rules that are confusing. They don't make it crystal clear that you're not supposed to make multiples of the same topic post on different forums. When I became a moderator--just last month--I had to ask for clarification on that. I don't have the tools to edit the rules, or I would.

What I did here is called being a fair moderator. I could also have merged the threads, but that would've made them not make sense, so I decided to leave them. My rule reminder in this thread wasn't just for you, it was also for people who might suggest making multiple posts--like (ahem, JA) the one who suggested it up thread.

I am 29, more or less a virgin because of my lofty ideals.
Lofty ideals sounds very like your sun placement: ninth house Aquarius.
i was very sensuous once,but i found out sex is able to turn on the devil in me-so i try to repress it.
What do you mean by "turn on the devil in me"?
i cannot stick in any everyday profession.
Based on your chart, it looks like you need a lot of variety in your work. That would make you unable to stick with typical everyday professions--at least, not without going crazy!

What I see: MC in Aquarius, and both its traditional ruler and its modern ruler in Sagittarius. Aquarius tends to want to think outside the box, usually needing variety. I've seen several charts on here with the MC in Aquarius and their natives saying they would prefer to be self employed. Mercury in the tenth might add some need for movement and impulsivity in your career, or might mean that you need it to be highly communicative, or both.

Sagittarius is about doing, experiencing things, learning things just for their own sake. Sagittarius can't be satisfied by routines and isn't motivated to work for external rewards. Paychecks, grades in school, any kind of achievement is secondary to Sag. Sagittarius needs to be doing what interests him. If it's not interesting, it's not motivating, no matter what kind of reward you might be given for doing it. If it is interesting, you can throw yourself into it and you might achieve plenty, but the achievement itself doesn't matter to you if your motivation comes from the Sagittarius part of your chart.

If you've tried to hold jobs that don't fit with what your chart shows you need, of course you won't stick with them, and you will be "lazy" when it comes to doing that work. Not because you really are lazy, but because that kind of work doesn't motivate you. To be motivated, you have to be doing something that fits with your chart.

Last edited: