Are we good?

mcpluto

I met someone new this month while travelling abroad. He took the initiative to approached me, although I'm a lot older than him. I was quite surprised when I found out he's mature in many ways than I assumed. I felt safe while being with him and he could really understand me on a deeper level (Sun-Moon conjunction). There are also a lot of physical attractions between us (his Venus&Mars sextile my Sun)

When we came back from the trip, we started seeing each other. I was worried about what other people might think (especially our families and members in the travel group) because of our age difference and it's a interracial relationship. I was also overwhelmed when he brought up the topic about marriage but I knew he was serious. He is a hardworking, responsible and caring man when it comes to work and family. I decided to give it a try and get ready to see this as a long-term relationship.

However, two days ago when he asked about my sexual experience I got offended and replied in a passive aggressive way (eg. asked if he couldn't accept and wanna end this). He said yes and no contact since then. I was shocked that he could become so indifferent and cruel in a minute... or maybe he is as hurt as I am, and doesn't know how to reconnect with me because this is his first relationship (he is my second, but I don't think I could tell him that in time...ooppss) I also deleted him from social media because I was too angry at that moment... If I could turn back time I would rather replied in a humorous way and don't take things so serious... :sad: At the same time I'm also worried that he TRULY thinks I am not good enough for him because of his culture background and also his lack of experience with girls. (If that's the case, I won't stick around and wait.)

When I first checked out our Synastry chart, I felt it's related to transformation (Pluto aspects, including My south node conjuncts his Pluto). There are value differences/delusions (his Uranus and Neptune square my Mercury & Venus). Emotional issues are also included (both of us have natal Moon-Saturn aspects). Can you tell me what you see from the charts? Since it's in the beginning, can we refer to the Composite chart?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Attachments

• synastry929.jpg
    synastry929.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 22
  • composite929.jpg
    composite929.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

mcpluto

Why did you get offended when he asked you about your sexual experience? Don't want to spill your sordid past you virginal angel? :wink:

Errrmmm maybe 'sexual experience' is too general. Actually few days after we *cough*, he asked if it was the first time for me, just like for him. (I think I rolled my eyes a bit when I heard this) I did tell him I had a boyfriend before, for years. Also, he should have known already based on my age etc. I had a feeling that he knew the truth but still wished to get a different answer from me, that's why I was offended by the question.

Today I did some google research :rightful: and found out that it's really important for the female to be a virgin in the culture background that he comes from. Hmmm... okaaaayyy.

conspiracy theorist

Errrmmm maybe 'sexual experience' is too general. Actually few days after we phucked, he asked if it was the first time for me, just like for him. (I think I rolled my eyes a bit when I heard this) I did tell him I had a boyfriend before, for years. Also, he should have known already based on my age etc. I had a feeling that he knew the truth but still wished to get a different answer from me, that's why I was offended by the question.

Today I did some google research :rightful: and found out that it's really important for the female to be a virgin in the culture background that he comes from. Hmmm... okaaaayyy.

Interesting. You seem a bit turned off by his lack of experience (eye roll) so why do you want to pursue things any further?

sibylline

The synastry has some positive notes but is overwhelmed with challenges and your basic love natures are not so compatible. It will be tough, if it ever gets off the ground.

Is that his correct birth time or a noon chart?

And yes, your response to his question about your experience was not the best but I don't know his background so can't comment on how that comes into play.

mcpluto

Is that his correct birth time or a noon chart?

And yes, your response to his question about your experience was not the best but I don't know his background so can't comment on how that comes into play.

Hi. I was told the birth time was around 10am, so I set at 10:00.

Right, harsh words come out before I realized :'(