Paying for weight class program

Amie

hello all,

I have a question. Is the 6th house considered for a question that reads, 'will I lose weight as promised by the brand (with the money paid being worth it)..'

Regards.
TIA.

Edit: the significator, Venus (4th house) squares Saturn (7th house). Moon void, so it could be no. But I want to know if it's 6th, (ruled by Venus again) or 11th to consider where money also plays a role.
Wth, I lol just put the chart up. Delineation is welcome, but if anyone could tell me which house first, I can have a go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

rafaella

hello all,

I have a question. Is the 6th house considered for a question that reads, 'will I lose weight as promised by the brand (with the money paid being worth it)..'

Regards.
TIA.

Edit: the significator, Venus (4th house) squares Saturn (7th house). Moon void, so it could be no. But I want to know if it's 6th, (ruled by Venus again) or 11th to consider where money also plays a role.
Wth, I lol just put the chart up. Delineation is welcome, but if anyone could tell me which house first, I can have a go.

Considerable time has passed by since you made the chart, so you should know the outcome by now?

Amie

Considerable time has passed by since you made the chart, so you should know the outcome by now?

Hi rafaella,

I only paid then. I started the weight loss class on the 2 Dec though.
I could make another chart, since I started only now. But the general question is which house do you look at? Losing weight is both for health and to feel good. I wondered which house to consider?

Ty,
Amie

Kitchy

Banned
hello all,

Regards.
TIA.

Hello -

Venus in 4th house conjunct Mars opposing Moon - the question.

Moon Neptune (a group - organized organization of like - minded people) are confusing, misleading or hopeful up to delivery - they sold you a dream.

You are Venus, in 4th conjunct Mars in Leo. Big is better in all aspects of security. Plus, Jupiter in the 5th living large and Sun their too.

When Saturn gets to 21 sag - it will trine the 4th house Venus with retrospect - it will probably be a time of luxury austerity - you won't indulge or want to as much - mars will provide the energy.

You are asking about it because of Mercury in 6th, but I'd say - wait it out and ask them to hold your participation for a bit. You've already paid them Mercury ruler of 2nd and Mercury in 6th of daily business.

Sun is in 5th but close to 6th & Mercury - lighting up the Mercury questioning.

Void moon means nothing will come of it at this time.

Amie

Hello -

Hey Kitchy,

I did hold my participation. I paid in October but started it only on 2 Dec. I paid good money for it. I am wondering if I should put up another chart? Like Rafaella has said considerable time has passed..

Thank you so much for looking at the chart.

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

Hey Kitchy,

I did hold my participation. I paid in October but started it only on 2 Dec. I paid good money for it. I am wondering if I should put up another chart? Like Rafaella has said considerable time has passed..

Thank you so much for looking at the chart.

Hello again -

I didn't realize that the chart was dated Sept.

Post another chart - and perhaps ask the question - "Will I lose weight if I complete this class?"

Amie

Hello again Kitchy,

Thank you once again for the response. I asked the question, here's the question. Please do take a look.
Asc at 1 degree. Too early to ask or asked in haste. I am inclining toward the former. Again, which house to consider as significator for weight loss?
Regards,
Amie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
My thoughts on the timing. - The original post time and date chart - is the time /day of the chart you might cast for your question. 9-26-15 @ 3:55 pm.

Your post was the original time and date and question, but the chart didn't reflect the actual time of your new question.

Amie

My thoughts on the timing. - The original post time and date chart - is the time /day of the chart you might cast for your question. 9-26-15 @ 3:55 pm.

Your post was the original time and date and question, but the chart didn't reflect the actual time of your new question.

Hello,

Yes. But what you have said about the first chart has happened. This new one has asc at 1 degree I guess cos it might be too soon to ask, things are still shaping up. But, I could still see aspects, except am not sure which house to take as weight loss sig. ��

Kitchy

Banned
My reading of the chart posted was what I saw in the chart. I suppose you could look at it as an event chart if nothing else - the event of your question.

Moon should be positive with outcome planets (Venus, Jupiter, Saturn) or Asc / MC or their rulers for positive 'image' results.

If you are more concerned with health and day to day - then Moon should be in alliance with Asc ruler, 6th house ruler.

Amie

My reading of the chart posted was what I saw in the chart. I suppose you could look at it as an event chart if nothing else - the event of your question.

Moon should be positive with outcome planets (Venus, Jupiter, Saturn) or Asc / MC or their rulers for positive 'image' results.

If you are more concerned with health and day to day - then Moon should be in alliance with Asc ruler, 6th house ruler.

Hi hi,

Hmm, well I want to look good, and I also need to lose weight. At the risk of sounding and being superficial, I want to wear all kinds of clothes and look good in them :p. Sun, my sig sextile mars (MC) and moon conjunct mars but all this in mars's detriment.

rafaella

I'm not sure what Kitchy means with the timing of the chart for the 2nd chart, but I don't see anything wrong with the second chart. Kitchy, the time shown for posts is your local time, not the time where the querent is located. The chart is made for the time she had the question and made the chart for that time, her local time.

The second chart has early ASC, its too early, I guess because efforts have to come from you. And there is no guarantee that you will lose weight, if you use their products. I guess you could cheat as well, and eat things you're not meant to, and not loose anything. So its not their products failing, its your own motivation, perseverance and ability to stick to the plan.

We could use 10th house for treatment, the aspect is there between Sun and Mars, but Mars is in fall of Sun. Moon does aspect Mars, but has no dignity and is in fall of Mars. With early ASC the outcome is unknown, because those aspects are not certain to bring the outcome. The aspect is probably showing you using the products.

I don't think you are liking those products and weight loss will be difficult. With weightloss, you need to consume less calories than you body needs and therefore some form of exercise is needed, even just walking everyday will help you.

I lost weight too without any weight loss products. I wrote in a diary what I ate everyday, portion control, lots of salads, ate every 3 hours to keep the blood sugar level from jumping up and down and making me hungry. About 3 main meals, and 2 snack meals per day, or 2 main meals and 3 snack meals. For snacks I had nuts and fruit mainly. I walked about 10.000 steps 4-5 days per week (about 1,5 hours each time). I cut out sweets, pizza, ice cream, chips etc, and only ate them sometimes and only little...you will lose weight if you do all this.

I have a friend who joined weight watchers and lost 35 kgs, she is still slim after 2 years, weight watchers is good because it teaches how to eat right without some weight loss shakes or medication, people are prone to keep the weight off longer with help of weight watchers because people cook more healthy and there is this lifestyle change.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Amie

Hi Rafaella,

Yep. Heard about weight watchers. I ll try it. Food journal might help too. I am not very happy with the prog so far. Just been two classes, it's too early to tell, true. I am walking though around 14000 steps on the morning. Indians usually don't have too many breads or pizzas or pastas. And I am a vegetarian so getting adequate protein is slightly difficult.

Thank you so much for responding. I ll update in Feb, that's how long I have paid for.

Regards,
Amie.