Pass exam

Amie

This is the most lamest exam in India called NET, which seems to work more on luck. But it's important. :-|

The question is if I will pass, I cast a horary and only to realise I didn't ask if I would also get JRF! A handful of NET qualifiers get JRF, and that is luck again. So I cast another chart today. I don't know which one to use. This is important to me.
If you could help me. Which chart should I take into account? Can I consider it as two questions?

Today's JRF question has moon (10th house) trine venus (me) but the trine happened in past.
Yesterday's one has both me and tenth Mercury that was retrograde but soon to go direct. :-/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Sunrise

This is yesterday's chart.
Input is appreciated

This chart says no. I think you will not past the exams.
Or you must try again. :annoyed:
also shows that you are not so good on this.
the other chart shows the same think.
Venus in her exalt but in candet house. The moon in scorpio (weak) in late degrees (void) but soon will change sign and she will make the first aspect with mercury and after that with Saturn. Not with you. There is no aspect with you Venus and the exams Venus here is in detriment and in fall of Merc. not good.
please do not forget to update

Amie

This chart says no. I think you will not past the exams.
Or you must try again. :annoyed:
also shows that you are not so good on this.
the other chart shows the same think.
Venus in her exalt but in candet house. The moon in scorpio (weak) in late degrees (void) but soon will change sign and she will make the first aspect with mercury and after that with Saturn. Not with you. There is no aspect with you Venus and the exams Venus here is in detriment and in fall of Merc. not good.
please do not forget to update

Hi Sunrise,
No, I did not qualify the exam.. :sad:
I have the same test this 28th. Happens twice a year. I asked if I will qualify at least this time. I am Mars, ninth house moon. Both in Gemini, obviously. Mars is combust, past the 17 minute cazimi, but moon conjuncts sun then conjuncts me (Mars). But exam (moon) falls in Scorpio represented by me. Gah! I ignored the Saturn in first stricture. What do you think? The conjunction's happening in the eight, maybe this has to do with the fact that this exam gives me scholarship?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi Sunrise,
I have the same test this 28th. Happens twice a year. I asked if I will qualify at least this time. I am Mars, ninth house moon. Both in Gemini, obviously. Mars is combust, past the 17 minute cazimi, but moon conjuncts sun then conjuncts me (Mars). But exam (moon) falls in Scorpio represented by me. Gah! I ignored the Saturn in first stricture. What do you think? The conjunction's happening in the eight, maybe this has to do with the fact that this exam gives me scholarship?

hello my dear Amie! Iam so sorry ... thank you for your update

I have the same test this 28th. Happens twice a year. I asked if I will qualify at least this time.
i will try!
the Ascendant in the burned street shows the difficulty and how you burn for this. the :parsfortunae: on you (ASC) is a positive element.
Saturn retrograde in the 1st and shows difficulty, against, and something repetitive.
but I think this chart is more positive than the others - I think you will pass the exams. the elements that make me more optimistic on this chart are:
:mars::moon: in the sign of the :gemini: that shows us that this knowledge can be expressed better and transmitted:smile:
The Moon will catch Mars (you) and after the sun (the result -the victory) Dispositor here is :mercury: :)sun::mars::moon:) -correct not retro anymore and strong) catches with :trine:the :northnode: ....
I will wait your new dear Ami .... I'm curious to see how things develop.
good luck my dear

Amie

i will try!
the Ascendant in the burned street shows the difficulty and how you burn for this. the :parsfortunae: on you (ASC) is a positive element.
Saturn retrograde in the 1st and shows difficulty, against, and something repetitive.
but I think this chart is more positive than the others - I think you will pass the exams. the elements that make me more optimistic on this chart are:
:mars::moon: in the sign of the :gemini: that shows us that this knowledge can be expressed better and transmitted:smile:
The Moon will catch Mars (you) and after the sun (the result -the victory) Dispositor here is :mercury: :)sun::mars::moon:) -correct not retro anymore and strong) catches with :trine:the :northnode: ....
good luck my dear

Hi Sunrise,
I hope I crack this exam. It's my fourth attempt and it isn't even difficult. Ugh.
Thank you soooo much for your wishes. Another 6 month waiting period. That long till we get results.
Lotsa love,
Amie.

Amie

i will try!
good luck my dear

Hey Sunrise,
They released the answer keys. I must say the first two papers went well. I didn't get the required minimum for the third. So, i dont think i will pass yet again. Unless something happens between now and December. Sigh. Thank you for looking into this. I thought this paper had gone better than others. Anhoo. :crying: