Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 03-31-2021, 02:35 PM

Re: Keep it to astrology

AND more Full Moon secrets emerging. All her lies coming back on her with her H3 house of communications being lit up during Libra Moon conjunctions.

The royal family CANNOT respond to her accusations publicly.....they don't address idle gossip & lies..BUT...

Kate's family recently came out to defend her. Strange how no staff member has ever accused Kate of bullying yet Meghan is in the royal family less than 6 months before people start quitting because she is mean to them.
So I think we all know that MM is the trouble-maker & not Kate.

Kate Middleton's Uncle Doesn't "Believe for a Moment" That She Made Meghan Markle Cry

The older brother told The Daily Mail that he doesn't "believe" Meghan's version of events, because Kate "doesn't have a mean bone in her body."

Gary, who was not present during the alleged encounter, went so far as to assume that Meghan was the one who "had a hissy fit," suggesting, "Kate would have been trying to make the peace."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b1824515.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
She had been criticised lately for the lavish spending for her wedding, and in the interview it seems like a twisted way of her trying to say "she did it only for the Brits, she and H were happy with a small wedding in only 3".
As usual, it wasn't her fault! She's just an innocent victim.
Except this time she chose the wrong lie and was easily called out.

The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-31-2021)
Unread 03-31-2021, 02:43 PM

Current Moon semi-sq Uranus and a feeling of levity is needed to upend the intense Moon Scorpio.

Funny 3 min parody on the MM/Oprah interview, I almost peed laughing so hard! I do have a natal Moon/Uranus Trine & love a good parody!

https://youtu.be/Uf0iJmey_T4

https://youtu.be/SSJ4CUA9_AE
ElenaJ (03-31-2021)
Unread 03-31-2021, 02:51 PM

Hilarious.
Someone said she is the first princess to turn a prince into a frog!
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-10-2021)
Unread 04-10-2021, 05:35 PM

Now that Prince Philip has died, she is putting on her fakeness and pretending she is sad that he is dead. After she trashed the royal family and called them racist, cruel, etc while Prince Philip lay in hospital dying.
What a narcissist she is, it always has to be about her & nobody else's feelings matter. She was 'advised' to not allowing the interview to be aired at such a time but ignored it. She has multi-million dollar deals to be made, can't wait around for PP to die.

Piers once again in her cross-hairs. The royal family, who could not respond to her lies and false accusation due to their position, thanked Piers for speaking up for them.

NM lighting up his chart in a positive way; lots of in his natal chart & he will be a warrior for truth.

This week on Royal Rewind, the world mourns the loss of Prince Philip, who passed away at the age of 99 on Friday, April 9, 2021. Plus, Piers Morgan continues to stand by his comments about Meghan Markle and the tell-all Oprah interview, and even claims that the Royal family reached out to thank him for "standing up for them."

https://youtu.be/8Ih39pi3vSU

Quote:
Hilarious.
Someone said she is the first princess to turn a prince into a frog!
ElenaJ (04-10-2021)
Unread 04-10-2021, 05:56 PM

Many are wondering whether she will crank up an excuse, maybe because of her (false) pregnancy so that she can't go to the UK and won't let Harry go either.
He didn't make the trip to see his grandfather in hospital, when he could have done so easily.
I don't envy being him when he wakes up.
blackbery (04-18-2021)
Unread 04-18-2021, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
AND more Full Moon secrets emerging. All her lies coming back on her with her H3 house of communications being lit up during Libra Moon conjunctions.

The royal family CANNOT respond to her accusations publicly.....they don't address idle gossip & lies..BUT...

Kate's family recently came out to defend her. Strange how no staff member has ever accused Kate of bullying yet Meghan is in the royal family less than 6 months before people start quitting because she is mean to them.
So I think we all know that MM is the trouble-maker & not Kate.

Kate Middleton's Uncle Doesn't "Believe for a Moment" That She Made Meghan Markle Cry

The older brother told The Daily Mail that he doesn't "believe" Meghan's version of events, because Kate "doesn't have a mean bone in her body."

Gary, who was not present during the alleged encounter, went so far as to assume that Meghan was the one who "had a hissy fit," suggesting, "Kate would have been trying to make the peace."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b1824515.html
Firstly, I'd like to say that I am not a big fan of the royal family and wouldn't be surprised if they had secrets lurking beneath such as:

-Diana's death
-Prince Andrew's allegation in relation to the Epstein's case
-Connection to Jimmy Savile (He abused LOTS of kids, look him up, it's gross)
-Do I think they are capable of racism still at this day and age? A little bit. I mean if they can be classist to their own kind which they are, you wouldn't expect them to be completely colour blind would you? Maybe not racist, but all of them do want princes and princesses that look a certain way, that at least exudes an aura of high class and look like they were bred well. (Unfortunately, yes skin tone has something to with this and it always had) Also Europe for ages have been involved in not only colonization, but in anthropological theories and even Occult theories that indicate white people are superior. (Helen Blavatsky was heavily read by Hitler) And if the royals ever believed that they themselves were superior to every day white people, then I have absolutely no reason to believe they are not colour blind.
And to those that ask why they let Prince marry Meghan? Did they really have a choice with him being the rebellious son of his mother that was apparently murdered? He was going to leave and open his mouth one day.

-So I had concluded that one of the reasons they left was because of the dark secrets of the royal family, and/or because they feared Meghan will end up like Diana or both.

But then I checked Meghan's chart. Mars in cancer in close proximity to her asc, Venus in Virgo, and moon conjunct Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter in libra. She doesn't read as a likable person in astrology. Further yet, she has Pluto square asc and I think this is the reason why she gets as much hatred as she does .

I will say she's drop dead gorgeous though. Whenever I see her on TV, i just keep on staring at and admiring how pretty she is.

So 2 debilitated planets, one with her asc and moon with saturn, and pluto. At the very least, she isn't a empathetic person. Neptune also inconjuncts asc (could that be another reason she comes across as very unlikeable ?)

I think at the very least though, she is a social climber (who's also very strong and resilient) who did not know what she was signing up for marrying a prince. But I do think she loves Harry and their child. I know that her divorce doesn't make her look that nice of a person. But I truly do think she isn't evil at least not as evil as what probably lurks behind the royal family and wish whatever deficiencies she has in character or personality, she evolves as a person.
Unread 04-18-2021, 07:07 AM

Meghan has shown herself to be a nasty piece of work.
Nothing to do with her color, it's her behaviour.
Also, you are aware that she was given opportunities by the Queen and others, that none of the others received, including Catherine?
She entered the family knowing she would exit as quickly as possible, once she had the title. She knew all about the royal family, she had studied them for years.
She was continuously refusing to follow protocol, being overbearing and rude to others, which is why so many just gave up and left. She was caught filming and registering in the palace, so they banned her and she could only enter when accompanied by someone, who was basically a guard. In several photos, including those of the emerald green fabric bolt she wore, you can see the outline of the recorder she concealed on herself.
And, she was not the first mixed-race person to marry into the family.
She was just the first one to use the race card as an excuse for what was almost always her own shortcomings.
blackbery (04-18-2021)
Unread 04-18-2021, 08:27 AM

Meghan is a classic narcissist who must always be the center of attention.
stellium 1st. She knew she would never be Queen as Harry is too far down the line. But in the U.S. she can be the 'royalty' and get all the attention she desperately craves. She certainly is using her royal connection to get multi-millionaire dollar deals. Prior to her marrying Harry nobody had even heard of her. She uses people to get ahead. She certainly was not the naive young woman that Diana was when she married Charles. Diana was like a lamb led to her slaughter. Meghan has been around the block a few times and is from Hollywood, easily the most depraved, corrupt place on the planet full of egoists, rapists, pedophiles and satanists who use andrenochrome on a regular basis.
And her first husband said he thought they were happy until he got a letter from her informing him that she was filing for divorce! He was devastated as he loved her!

She planned her exit from the royal family from the very beginning...and now using racism as an excuse. Notice she won't mention WHO is racist...that's because it's easy to fling false accusations at nobody in particular and then she cannot be confronted with the truth. Harry has come out to say it wasn't the Queen or Prince Philip who were racist to her.....so who is it then? It's all a pack of lies, they made her feel more than welcome & went overboard to ensure she was happy. Pure manipulation on her part with that
in 12th . a very calculating, emotionally disturbed person. MM is a bully who made staff cry and quit. A person who tossed her own father aside because she didn't need him anymore. She broke his heart & he was always an excellent father spoiling her with private schools and anything she needed. How a person can treat her own family this way tells me she is extremely insensitive to other people's feelings..

What does Hitler have to do with the royal family? The English fought him, they hated him. The royal family did their duties during WW11 & didn't run away. Meghan doesn't understand the first thing about humility and service to others. It's always about her and her needs. Quite frankly, she's a social-climber and will use her position as Harry's wife to enter politics and run for the POTUS. That was always her goal. Stepping on anyone on her way up the ladder doesn't bother her a bit.

HEARTBROKEN Thomas Markle says daughter Meghan spurned him in a controversial letter which “signalled the end of our relationship”. She is said to have written the “painful” note, at the centre of a High Court battle, to her dad after they reached “breaking point”.

Meghan Markle’s Heartbroken Dad: ‘I Don’t Deserve This.’

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
Firstly, I'd like to say that I am not a big fan of the royal family and wouldn't be surprised if they had secrets lurking beneath such as:

-Diana's death
-Prince Andrew's allegation in relation to the Epstein's case
-Connection to Jimmy Savile (He abused LOTS of kids, look him up, it's gross)
-Do I think they are capable of racism still at this day and age? A little bit. I mean if they can be classist to their own kind which they are, you wouldn't expect them to be completely colour blind would you? Maybe not racist, but all of them do want princes and princesses that look a certain way, that at least exudes an aura of high class and look like they were bred well. (Unfortunately, yes skin tone has something to with this and it always had) Also Europe for ages have been involved in not only colonization, but in anthropological theories and even Occult theories that indicate white people are superior. (Helen Blavatsky was heavily read by Hitler) And if the royals ever believed that they themselves were superior to every day white people, then I have absolutely no reason to believe they are not colour blind.
And to those that ask why they let Prince marry Meghan? Did they really have a choice with him being the rebellious son of his mother that was apparently murdered? He was going to leave and open his mouth one day.

-So I had concluded that one of the reasons they left was because of the dark secrets of the royal family, and/or because they feared Meghan will end up like Diana or both.

But then I checked Meghan's chart. Mars in cancer in close proximity to her asc, Venus in Virgo, and moon conjunct Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter in libra. She doesn't read as a likable person in astrology. Further yet, she has Pluto square asc and I think this is the reason why she gets as much hatred as she does .

I will say she's drop dead gorgeous though. Whenever I see her on TV, i just keep on staring at and admiring how pretty she is.

So 2 debilitated planets, one with her asc and moon with saturn, and pluto. At the very least, she isn't a empathetic person. Neptune also inconjuncts asc (could that be another reason she comes across as very unlikeable ?)

I think at the very least though, she is a social climber (who's also very strong and resilient) who did not know what she was signing up for marrying a prince. But I do think she loves Harry and their child. I know that her divorce doesn't make her look that nice of a person. But I truly do think she isn't evil at least not as evil as what probably lurks behind the royal family and wish whatever deficiencies she has in character or personality, she evolves as a person.
ElenaJ (04-18-2021)
Unread 04-18-2021, 08:40 AM

I think MM is emotionally disturbed...that highly emotional in secret, hidden 12th in detriment to her stellium, she has that toxic personality that can smile sweetly at you while placing a dagger in your back.

She certainly proved that with her lies and attacks against the royal family in her Oprah interview, playing the victim...knowing full well the royal family cannot respond to her accusations. But Piers Morgan did and she got him fired!

I feel very sorry for Harry who she manipulates like a puppet on a string, he's madly in love with her & she's forced him to leave behind his home, his family, his duties....to serve her and attend to her 24/7. Very sad how he turned an extremely patriotic son against his own country and royal family role.

I do think is clouding his judgement & he's unable to see how Meghan has manipulated him & turned him away from a family he loves, particularly his brother as they were so very close. In time, he will wake up and will likely return to his home, his family and his royal duties. in MM chart through the 7th often denotes divorce as the major restructuring of her close relationships take place.

Quote:
Meghan has shown herself to be a nasty piece of work.
Nothing to do with her color, it's her behaviour.
Also, you are aware that she was given opportunities by the Queen and others, that none of the others received, including Catherine?
She entered the family knowing she would exit as quickly as possible, once she had the title. She knew all about the royal family, she had studied them for years.
She was continuously refusing to follow protocol, being overbearing and rude to others, which is why so many just gave up and left. She was caught filming and registering in the palace, so they banned her and she could only enter when accompanied by someone, who was basically a guard. In several photos, including those of the emerald green fabric bolt she wore, you can see the outline of the recorder she concealed on herself.
And, she was not the first mixed-race person to marry into the family.
She was just the first one to use the race card as an excuse for what was almost always her own shortcomings.
ElenaJ (04-18-2021)
Unread 04-18-2021, 04:31 PM

Re: Meghan Markle Interview with Oprah W.

For portraying herself as very compasionate and woke person she did came quite insensitive with 1) the timing of the interview 2) not specific accusations 3) throwing Catherine under the bus. I think she played the whole situation very poorly, because she could fit and be liked in royal family and in the nation. She has her natal sun on Queens natal moon, near Philips moon and asc, near Catherines ASC. Her Venus is opposite Queens Venus, Kate/William mars conjunct her moon. She has the Cancer/Leo combination in her chart that British Royal Family likes, but now she is just an open enemy. She should be more cerefull, because with her actions she makes the texbook bad sides of Pluton in the 4th house coming alive in front of our eyes. Her natal Pluto is in Libra the 4th house, Pluto ruling her 5th house and now the transisting Pluto is in her 7th house, if she wont be cerefull there is a posibility to ruin all her relationships with: family, lovers and the public (TBH i think she already done it). Transisting Neptune square natal Neptune, TChiron square NMars in Cancer, TUranus square NSun, TSaturn opposite NSun doesn't help in rational thinking also...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeoCassandra For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-18-2021), ElenaJ (04-18-2021)
Unread 04-18-2021, 08:18 PM

Sorry, love-thinking, it's hard to know where to begin.
It isn't so much a question of opinion, you seem to be missing a lot of information on this topic.
Maybe it's just the way the American press is covering the story, but there really is a lot more out there to be learned about it.
Europeans seem to be more informed about what has been going on, so, again it might just be a lack of press stories in the states.
And yes, Harry is a persona non grata in the UK.
blackbery (04-18-2021)
Unread 04-18-2021, 09:01 PM

Any astrology there love-thinking?

Anyways, if people didn't like her because they are jealous of her, that's millions & millions of people!!! No, people see through her Libra stellium angry Mars Cancer 12th bulls.
She uses people to get what she wants....and what she wants is to be President of the United States. Nobody knew who she was until she married Harry and he's her stepping stone to HER ambitions.

She probably tossed her 1st husband away as he didn't help her advance her career. She then tossed her father aside when she didn't need him anymore, just before she 'snagged' Harry. I think she's deliberately acting like Diana to gain his trust and love but she cannot compare to Diana's beauty or royal lineage. Diana had problems because she felt abandoned by the royal family & had suicidal thoughts. Charles cheated on her and only married her to get an heir and be allowed to carry on with Camilla in secret.
MM is not naive at all, had all the support she needed, they went above & beyond to make her feel welcome as they knew they had let Diana down. But MM was never interested in being part of the royal family where it's about service to others and not abosut 'me me me' which is what Meghan is all about.

I'll ignore your ignorant comments about Hitler and white supremacy as they have nothing to do with MM/Harry. Are there racists in England? Of course there are. There are racists in every country against all kinds of minorities incld arabs, jews, asians, blacks, gay, etc.

But, again, that has nothing to do with her nasty, narcissist personality.

She's attractive but no match to Diana's beauty or Kate's so maybe you are misjudging her character because you are so attracted to her? People have turned against Harry too because of the terrible way he has acted. Are you saying that people are jealous of him too? Can we not criticize a person based on the facts and leave childish accusations alone?
ElenaJ (04-18-2021)
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:32 AM

For those who study astrology how to interpret the following:

Mars in Cardinal Cancer in hidden house square Moon.Jupiter.Saturn in the 3rd house of communications?

Stellium of ego-Leo with Pallas in the 1st house of ego!

Mars square MH.

Venus square Neptune.

Pluto passing through her house of intimacy and close relationships? Pluto tears down and eliminates in order to re-build. Enemies often come at this time due to manipulative power games.

Well, I'm glad to hear that Harry/William were chatting after the funeral. Prince William, a sensitive Cancer like his mother must have been very hurt at the nasty things MM said about his wife and family but he is the older, protective brother and glad they made up for now.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank...hess_of_Sussex
ElenaJ (04-19-2021)
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:24 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Again I remind all posters to put ASTROLOGY into their replies. All NON-Astrological replies will be deleted.

The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-19-2021)
Unread 04-19-2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Any astrology there love-thinking?

Anyways, if people didn't like her because they are jealous of her, that's millions & millions of people!!! No, people see through her Libra stellium angry Mars Cancer 12th bulls.
She uses people to get what she wants....and what she wants is to be President of the United States. Nobody knew who she was until she married Harry and he's her stepping stone to HER ambitions.

She probably tossed her 1st husband away as he didn't help her advance her career. She then tossed her father aside when she didn't need him anymore, just before she 'snagged' Harry. I think she's deliberately acting like Diana to gain his trust and love but she cannot compare to Diana's beauty or royal lineage. Diana had problems because she felt abandoned by the royal family & had suicidal thoughts. Charles cheated on her and only married her to get an heir and be allowed to carry on with Camilla in secret.
MM is not naive at all, had all the support she needed, they went above & beyond to make her feel welcome as they knew they had let Diana down. But MM was never interested in being part of the royal family where it's about service to others and not abosut 'me me me' which is what Meghan is all about.

I'll ignore your ignorant comments about Hitler and white supremacy as they have nothing to do with MM/Harry. Are there racists in England? Of course there are. There are racists in every country against all kinds of minorities incld arabs, jews, asians, blacks, gay, etc.

But, again, that has nothing to do with her nasty, narcissist personality.

She's attractive but no match to Diana's beauty or Kate's so maybe you are misjudging her character because you are so attracted to her? People have turned against Harry too because of the terrible way he has acted. Are you saying that people are jealous of him too? Can we not criticize a person based on the facts and leave childish accusations alone?
Again, I don't seem my comment that I posted earlier but you're completely misinterpreting what I am saying.. (You probably deleted it)

Also, please explain to me about her wanting to be president LOL

I don't understand why people take these issues so personally and almost always not see the bigger issues at hand which is... Why did Harry think his wife will have the same fate as Princess Diana aka be killed?

I never said people are jealous because she's attractive, I said they are because she's successful. Don't be silly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Now please don't get offended that I called her pretty. C'mon now, don't waste my time.

Secondly about the white supremacy, you're again misinterpreting what I was saying: Occult theories, anthropological theories (Helen Blavatsky and atlantean races; skull theory) about the supremacy about the white race were rampant which were influential to much of Europe and also influenced colonization and slavery, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were at the least bit influenced by it. Hitler was simply a larger scale manifestation of this.

https://www.newsweek.com/every-royal...bshell-1575314

Like it or not, a little bit of classism, and a tinge of colourism is rampant all around the world. Only in the States, is it a dichotomous issue which isn't looked in a spectrum but has a theme of left wing social justice warriors versus right winged racists and has occurrences of books like Dr Seus being taken down. Americans are obsessed with racism. So, what I am saying here is it's entirely possible those comments could have been told (maybe not the queen or the immediate family) but other relatives (because note that Meghan had nothing to say about the queen.)

Thirdly, slight forms of racism is just the surface of the royal family's dark secrets as I said and I'll say it again, they have links to Jimmy Savile (abused tons of children), the prince Andrew scandal, and Diana's death.

If Harry went against his own family, it says something. But like typical Americans, you are polarizing an irrelevant issue, blowing it out of proportion on the racism theme like it triggers all of you collectively in some way and virtue signalling without really seeing the bigger picture which is why did Harry actually leave his royal family and stand beside a woman while exposing the royal family's "dirty laundry" ?

As for Meghan's character: As I said and I'll say it again, we can have a nice discussion on her chart and I fully agree she's not no innocent damsel as she has 2 malefics to her libra moon, and 2 debilitated planets. I fully also agree she is a social climber.

But to make a mockery of a person even though they claim to be suicidal, and make a mockery of them for talking about their experiences, when the other party has probably done much worse (the Royal family) doesn't really get anyone anywhere. She can be a social climber with dreams of being an actress/royal member, and then later discover the rigid customs/dark secrets of the family and then later leave if she liked, just as she could divorce a man. If you think about it, we all do this, we aim high and we discover we don't want something or realize what we really got our selves into and then switch paths, or we have all left relationships/marriages (sometimes even in harsh ways) because we realized it wasn't for us. The reality of the situation is, personalities like this has and always will come from broken childhoods and families as she has. With that being said, I don't think despite her flaws, she has an inability to see things clearly, to not love and grow as a person.

But not all of us has links to pedophiles or has family members that has been caught with trafficked underaged girls on an island made for sex trafficking or have had almost apparent proof that we got a member of our own family killed. (Royal family)

People tend to overlook the royal families secrets because they don't like Meghan and this is a false dichotomy. For all you know, all of them needs to be brought into the fire in some sense.

Anyways, I will let you guys have discussions on your own. I am not going to engage in arguing over a woman I don't care about and an issue I don't care much about. My intention was to have a nuanced discussion.

[deleted attacking comment, highlighted astrology in post to show post IS astrological - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-19-2021 at 03:26 PM.
Unread 04-19-2021, 05:22 PM

I don't like how people are always defending Harry. He's not a little boy, he's not saint, he's not as pure as public makes him to be (Sun squre Neptune). Most of the time he's doing bad press to himself (Mars square Sun) Always someone is to blame for his behaviour.

They don't want to be a part of royal family, but they are not closing the doors on them, because if they wanted the could use other arguments for example: they felt like they have been used as a distraction from Prince Andrew situation... The interview was about how M&H felt. She mixed her feeling with actual facts (as Archie didn't get a royal title because of his skin color, which is not true and it is easy to check).

As i wrote earlier: few missteps and she could be paying for them for a long time: next year, two years when TSaturn will be in her 8th house -other people moneys squaring her Chiron in the 11th (her allies, frendships, powerful friends) and Square her natal celebrity, fame making unaspected Uranus in 5th house.

Last edited by LeoCassandra; 04-19-2021 at 06:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeoCassandra For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-19-2021)
Unread 04-19-2021, 05:53 PM

And when Pluto enters Aquarius, it will be on her South Node, BOOM!! 💥
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
blackbery (04-19-2021)
Unread 04-19-2021, 07:09 PM

The reason I defend Harry is because he's very dedicated to his family & royal duties. He loved serving his country in the Military. He is in deep Khiron pain due to his mother's tragic death....he's born with a wide natal Moon/Saturn which brings sadness & depression connected to the mother. I do believe MM is exploiting his Khiron pain. He said in the interview that if he had never met MM he would still be part of the royal family. Diana instilled in him the Taurus sense of tradition and his chart is one dedicated to the service of others through conservative means. Sun Virgo/Moon Taurus

I just don't see him being happy being part of the 'woke, lunatic left' American political scene which Meghan is part of. Her goal is to enter politics and is chumming around with Bidan/Obama, etc. But what about HARRY?

With a natal Sun/Neptune and Neptune transits, he becomes even more of a victim & cannot carry through on his strong Virgo/Taurus earth 'reality'. I don't think he really sees MM for who she truly is, he's blinded by his love.

I've seen couples where the man takes the dominant role but in this case, Meghan is pulling the power in this relationship and he's like a bull pulled by a ring in its nose.
I do have sympathy for him because he's losing the bond to his biological family that he's always been close to. I mean, he's far from perfect and he must be happy with Meghan but I think in the future, he will regret his decision to cut all ties with the royal family in exchange for multi-million dollar deals with the U.S. and aligning with the Democrats.
Yep, they both came out in support of Traitor Joe which is a big no no in royalty as the are meant to remain neutral.

I started the thread when I saw the interview & all the lies & propaganda Meghan was throwing at the royal family. I hate liars and manipulators. She didn't need to do all that...all she could have said is the truth...that she didn't want to take a secondary role in the royal family and chose to live in the U.S. to pursue financial & political ambitions. The public would have been fine with that...they are both adults & can do as they wish....but it was the falsehoods and the victim-hood 'poor me' Meghan that the British people can't stand. Anyone can make false accusations and she did just that with millions of people watching. Shameful really.

I lived in the U.K. during the last years of Diana, loved her, a true Queen of Hearts we we called her. Watching her two sons struggle with her loss yet remaining united and 'carrying on' would make her proud. Not exactly sure that she would approve of Meghan but we'll never know.

Good Luck to them, I really don't care one way or another about the royal family but it's important to the British people and I have great respect for them.

Cheers as they say!

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank...Duke_of_Sussex
ElenaJ (04-19-2021)
Unread 04-19-2021, 07:48 PM

Good point about the moon/saturn opposition that refers to the mother figure of Harry.
And it lies on the MH/IC reinforcing that effect on his Homelife and public status. Even the Chiron you mentioned is in the 4th house.
In addition, the moon and Saturn are rulers of his 7th house and ascendent. So we see a situation of stress in the area of partners and relationship, and specifically marriage.
Meghan spent a lot of time perfecting an image of Diana, mimicking her movements, dressing like her, using her perfume etc, putting Harry into a subconscious state of suggestion and recall of his mother. And she strengthened this as soon as the press began to focus on her by talking about fears of ending up like Diana, thus working on Harry's psychological never-resolved fears.
And she began almost immediately to isolate him, first from his brother, from his sister-in-law with whom he was always very good friends, his family members, his friends, and finally from his homeland. She wouldn't let him stay one minute without her controlling hand on his, on his shoulder, etc, keeping continuous control, which has only stopped now that they are far from his home and she doesn't need it anymore. Harry is now a fish out of water in California. He is completely dependent on her, in every sense. His popularity has plummeted in the UK, from being the most popular royal he is now at the bottom of the list, just above Andrew and Meghan.
In reality, no one understands his position. Is he hypnotised, mesmerised, held prison by drugs, sex or what? Is this his real self, or is it the one everyone knew and loved earlier?
Why is he letting himself be played like a marionette? Major puzzle.
The tremendous Capricorn heavy planets that had caused so much turmoil in the world in the last couple of years on a global level, also touched him profoundly, and in his ascendent changed his relationship with the world.
However he is evaluated, he has generally been seen as a victim.
Which is the difference of the public opinion of Meghan. She is seen as the manipulator, the initiator of negative behaviour, vengeful, jealous and hateful.
Yes, she is quite pretty, which makes her even more dangerous if you like.

Last edited by ElenaJ; 04-19-2021 at 07:51 PM.
blackbery (04-20-2021)
Unread 04-20-2021, 10:37 AM

Another interesting consideration.
Harry's ascendent ruler is almost exactly conjunct his midheaven.

His brother William, future king, has the same configuration, ascendent ruler Jupiter almost exactly conjunct midheaven.
In addition, William also has cancer in his 7th (ascendent is 27 sag, descendent 27 gemini), like Harry, reflecting Diana's cancer sun sign.
blackbery (04-20-2021)
Unread 04-20-2021, 01:15 PM

And don't forget that the current Queen has exactly the same aspect. Capricorn AC with Saturn conjunct MC.

Familial ties, bound by tradition and duty. This is why I post that Harry has a stronger calling than hanging out in fake and phony California, eating granola and looking after the chicken coop!
Unread 04-20-2021, 01:16 PM

Here's her chart.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank...United_Kingdom
Unread 04-20-2021, 04:06 PM

Excellent point, another ascendent ruler conjunct midheaven.

Don't forget Harry's drive around LA on a tour bus!
Unread 04-20-2021, 04:35 PM

Checking further, Prince Charles' chart has the sun ruling ascendent, and it is not on midheaven but on the cusp of the 5th house, a definitely more reserved area of the chart.
His identity is in fact linked to his children William and Harry, and his love affair with Camilla.
Very few however consider him a future king.
Unread 04-20-2021, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Excellent point, another ascendent ruler conjunct midheaven.

Don't forget Harry's drive around LA on a tour bus!
When? I doubt he took a ride on a tour bus outside, after the James Corden show....

On the other hand i have no doubt about Meghan is the one telling, asking Harry "How could they treat you like that?" "Harry, i wont let them treat you like that" and in huge way digging in him, his heart, soul, brain a misery hole. I don't know if his rebel way of behaving was because of his character trade or he had subconciusly a wound around being the 2nd one , not being the most important.

They are so into their world, they constantly forget there are bigger problems around the world. They sound spoild when two almost 40 year old adults complaing about being cut of the money, huge amount of money. (Harry Moon in Taurus - family with goods conjunct Meghan Taurus Chiron)

It was funny when in the interview she said that she felt like a little marmaid, like she had lost her voice when in fact, in this story (now) Harry is the little marmaid, he even has red hair

Queen is looking healthy but in 2024 she will be having some heavy transists: Pluto square Sun, Chiron, Chiron conjunct Chiron, Saturn Conjunct Venus. I wonder if her health will decrease in this year...

Tags
interview, markle, meghan, oprah