Does he still loves me and want to stay and work it out

Crystalclear913

My husband recently found out that I was having inappropriate conversations with someone. I had already cut off all communications with this man when he found out but of course my husband was deeply upset nonetheless.
Since then we have been trying to work through this but Im really not sure where his head is at rn. He has told me he still loves me but I'm not sure if he's just saying that to ease my mind.
Does he really still love me? Is he still invested in us and our future? Or is his mind and heart somewhere else?

Does he love me and want to work it out https://imgur.com/gallery/pmQQglr

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Venus and mars approaching a sextile, moon approaching a trine to Uranus/ascendent say that he does still care for you.
Saturn squaring the ascendent/desc is the strain on the relationship but Saturn will move into aspect with the Moon's nodes and favour a more solid relationship .

Crystalclear913

Venus and mars approaching a sextile, moon approaching a trine to Uranus/ascendent say that he does still care for you.
Saturn squaring the ascendent/desc is the strain on the relationship but Saturn will move into aspect with the Moon's nodes and favour a more solid relationship .

Thank you so much for looking at my chart. I'm so happy that you see a solid relationship for us.
What I'm still confused about are the dignities. Please correct me if I'm wrong but is Venus not welcomed in Gemini (where mars is)? Is that him still having some reservations despite still caring about the relationship?

tikana

I am not so sure that it's a yes
Here is why

1. we dont see strong reception from mars to venus
2. uranu on asce (not a good sign )
3. venus comubst sitting in 12t house weak and it is combusted by the sun lord of 5th house - romance
4. sextite is pesky because venus is applying out of 12th house while being combust and weak in its own detriment
5. moon is out of 8th house and weak cadent in the weakest state being in cap
6. pluto on top of MH is not entrely a happy either
7. mars is in 2nd house (he is worried about financial situation) if we were to look for love we should have seen a. strong reception from mars to venus (we dont) and mars being in asce sign

ElenaJ

True the planets are weak at this moment. But I'm still more optimistic about the outcome.
Mars is in the terms of Venus, Venus in the sign of mars, so there is a reception.
Uranus on ascendent rules the 11th of hopes and wishes, friendship and future, and by conjunction becomes a co-significator..
And receives a trine from moon, the evolution of the question.
So from this it looks like a yes, he does care (reception) and will try to work it out (moon approaching a planet on ascendent).
Hopefully Crystalclear913 will update us.

Crystalclear913

I have to say that I so appreciate how thorough you both are. Tikana, I was wondering what him being in my 2nd house meant. I thought maybe it was him valuing me...smh. But you hit the nail on the head. Money has been on his mind heavy and he's waiting for an answer for something that will give him more of an idea on how to proceed financially.
ElanaJ, I also overlooked Uranus approaching the ascendant and it ruling the 11th house of hopes and dreams. I believe that has to do with what my husband has been waiting on, well, what we both been waiting on that will hopefully change our current financial situation for the better.
Wow. This just gave me a whole new p.o.v. Thank you both for your analysis!! Im so hopeful now!! It's so helpful to have experienced readers like you both helping people like me. Leave it up to me, I would think that my husband is about to pack his bags and leave me for the whino up the street based of what I saw in the chart smh.

tikana

True the planets are weak at this moment. But I'm still more optimistic about the outcome.
Mars is in the terms of Venus, Venus in the sign of mars, so there is a reception.
Uranus on ascendent rules the 11th of hopes and wishes, friendship and future, and by conjunction becomes a co-significator..
And receives a trine from moon, the evolution of the question.
So from this it looks like a yes, he does care (reception) and will try to work it out (moon approaching a planet on ascendent).
Hopefully Crystalclear913 will update us.

one minor reception does not mean much it is something similar to neighborly love (it is not marital love) .. moon should NOT be in detriment . exalt by neutral mars? like i said I have my doubts
You can look at PofMarriage asce + desc - venus to figure out what is the core of the marriage here. We need L7 applying to L1 not the other way around.
I am not dismissing your view on this chart. I am just not so optimistic.

Last edited:

tikana

Part of marriage is at 6 sagittarius, in the 7th house.

yeah see .. part of marriage is tech speaking opposing mars L7
i dont like it!
Dispositor is jupiter .. Mars in Gemini. Mars rejects Jupiter
plus south node is applying to POM

Crystalclear913

i dont like it!

That was a whole other language to me. Can you please explain it in simpler terms?

Now I have other questions.
I believe Moon represents me right. I know Im not feeling too great.
And also is the fact that he is in my second house mean that that's all he is really there for? Money and assuring the security of me and the family?

Crystalclear913

i dont like it!

And what does it mean him being in the sign of Gemini? Does that mean that he's neutral, going back and forth, indifferent? Is it just and all around cold placement? And do you see him desiring or talking to someone else romantically?

tikana

That was a whole other language to me. Can you please explain it in simpler terms?

Now I have other questions.
I believe Moon represents me right. I know Im not feeling too great.
And also is the fact that he is in my second house mean that that's all he is really there for? Money and assuring the security of me and the family?

Explain in simpler terms? unfortunately, I can't .. it will confuse you even more.
You need to understand the bascis of horary at least to understand what is going on the chart let alone figure out why I was asking about POM and its dispositor. I'd say start reading William Lilly Horary astrology or Anthony Louis'book Simple Horary

tikana

POM opposing him, mars, is bad? Please explain.

well YEAh it is BAD .. you never want POM or its ruling opposing Lord of Desc or Asce because that tells us one or the other wants out. I told you in my original reply there is nothing great in this chart unfortunately.

Crystalclear913

well YEAh it is BAD .. you never want POM or its ruling opposing Lord of Desc or Asce because that tells us one or the other wants out. I told you in my original reply there is nothing great in this chart unfortunately.

Thank you for analyzing my chart. I pray that it works out for us. I'm not going to lie, I've felt like I wanted to give up a few times because I wasn't confident in our ability to work it out. It really could be me feeling that way. But hope is not lost.
There are other stressors in my marriage, mainly my family, that has also been a burden. I have another chart that Im putting up for clarity. Im almost too upset to post it because,I think I know the answer.

ElenaJ

No, please, crystalclear913.
First off remember, the stars impel but do not compel. You have free will.
Also, it is true you don't have a lot of preparation in interpreting the chart, which is why you posted asking for help. However, you asked a specific question, and we tried to reply to that question.
So, does he still love you and want to stay and work it out?
I gave my reasons for a yes.
The Part of Marriage is very relative in the chart, however it is at 6 degrees sag, really too wide to consider it effective in opposition to mars. It does trine, almost exactly, Uranus on the ascendent , co-significator of you, and ruler of the 11th of hopes and wishes.
Through friendship extended by you, you can improve matters in the marriage.
You now added a new piece of information, about your family, who is the 4th ruled by moon in Capricorn. Opposing is pluto, so they are putting pressure, but pluto sextiles mercury, ruler of your 2nd. Keep your confidence in yourself positive, and you can work it out with them too.
Where are you posting the new chart?