Asteroid Karen 2651

david starling

This is all very strange.
There doesn't seem to be anything online about the astrological meaning of asteroid Karen.
But you are all making it quite negative, and tying it to something that most people not living in the states can't understand. Myself for one.
What is all the negativity about Karen coming from?

The full story is, that a city park that used to allow dogs off-leash had been changed to on-leash only, due to lobbying by the Audubon Society, which was protecting it as a bird habitat.

A man who wasn't hired or appointed "Park Warden", had taken it upon himself to see that the on-leash ordinance was enforced, by admonishing those who didn't obey the leash-law, which was clearly posted.

A woman with a small cocker spaniel decided to let her dog run free, and was politely but firmly confronted by the self-appointed park warden, and informed of the posted leash-law, intended to protect the birds nesting in the bushes.

She got angry, and because of this guy's racial appearance, retaliated by calling 911 and reporting him as "a Black man" threatening her safety, which wasn't at all the case.

david starling

I understood he was a birdwatcher, and this lady with the off-leash dog scared the birds away. He wasn’t a dog hater or simpering enforcer.

Yes, he was only protecting the birds from her dog. And the park was posted as on-leash only.

But, he wasn't an authorized park ranger. She felt her dog wasn't a threat to the birds, and just got angry about being told what to do by "a Black man".

So, there was racism and "white privilege" involved, for which she later apologized.

Last edited:

blackbery

The black man was NOT at fault. Like Elena said, HER dog was disturbing the birds while off-leash in a LEASHED area....'Karen' could have gone to the off-leash area or put a leash on her dog as the man politely requested 3x.:andy:

When she refused, he recorded it because he knows better when a racist is in a confrontation with him. Karen called her police on HIM lying to the dispatcher & telling them 'An African-American man was assaulting & threatening her'.

He never went near her....only due to the video was he not arrested I'm sure.

White Woman Who Called Police On Black Bird-Watcher Allegedly Made A Second 911 Call

Amy Cooper, the white woman who was captured on cellphone video calling the police on a Black bird-watcher in Central Park this summer, also allegedly made a second 911 call. New York prosecutors say she falsely claimed the man "tried to assault her."

HE is the 'victim' here, not self-entitled Karen...no matter the size of her dog!
:andy::andy::andy:

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...bird-watcher-allegedly-made-a-second-911-call

The full story is, that a city park that used to allow dogs off-leash had been changed to on-leash only, due to lobbying by the Audubon Society, which was protecting it as a bird habitat.

A man who wasn't hired or appointed "Park Warden", had taken it upon himself to see that the on-leash ordinance was enforced, by admonishing those who didn't obey the leash-law, which was clearly posted.

A woman with a small cocker spaniel decided to let her dog run free, and was politely but firmly confronted by the self-appointed park warden, and informed of the posted leash-law, intended to protect the birds nesting in the bushes.

She got angry, and because of this guy's racial appearance, retaliated by calling 911 and reporting him as "a Black man" threatening her safety, which wasn't at all the case.

blackbery

What's your point? I think people should be quiet in libraries, cinemas, theaters when it disturbs the other people...that's a legitimate complaint.

Calling the police because a person is black or hispanic or asian is NOT acceptable.

Neither is it acceptable for Karen to scream at people who don't wear masks or scream at retail staff for no reason. These white byotches need to take a hike & leave the rest of the normal people alone.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

EDITED. #2651 Asteroid Karen in a direct sq with my natal Venus...no wonder why they annoy me so much!

It is currently at 5 Degree Aquarius....when it joins Saturn shortly!

Never been shushed by fellow library patrons?

Last edited:

david starling

What's your point? I think people should be quiet in libraries, cinemas, theaters when it disturbs the other people...that's a legitimate complaint.

Calling the police because a person is black or hispanic or asian is NOT acceptable.

Neither is it acceptable for Karen to scream at people who don't wear masks or scream at retail staff for no reason. These white byotches need to take a hike & leave the rest of the normal people alone.

EDITED. #2651 Asteroid Karen in a direct sq with my natal Venus...no wonder why they annoy me so much!

Those people are the self-appointed wardens, but race doesn't enter into it.

Karen was the one being confronted by a self-appointed warden for breaking the rules, and she retaliated in a racist manner.

Last edited:

david starling

Passi, what did you think about that protest incident where a White high school kid wearing a MAGA cap got up close and personal with an elderly Native American Marine veteran, and (I thought) goaded the anti-Trump protestor into shoving him away?

The kid was in a group of pro-Trump high schoolers, who had just attended a pro-Trump rally, and stopped to mock the protester, who was drumming as part of his own protest.

The kids did a mocking Native American war dance. Do you recall that incident? I thought it constituted ethnic harassment, but the MAGA cap kid won a LOT of money from lawsuits against the media, for characterizing him as a racist.

Last edited:

david starling

Oh, I don't remember the whole story. It was a group of kids wearing MAGA hats, right? It gave me the feeling some elders should have dealt with it, rather than a media that makes its living off sensationalizing stories that are already serious enough.

Good point. The kids were with a Catholic school group. Someone in charge should have been keeping them in line.

The media doesn't just report news, it can make news that it can then report on, and get viewers to watch.

CapAquaPis

We're taught social rules/norms/cues/folkways/etiquette/laws when it comes to behave properly in public, like to be quiet during performances or in study halls , including during church and place of worship services (very sacrosanct).

Another rule I was taught is not to antagonize people of color in public places. Also against women (esp. pregnant, actually they're called pregnant *people*), the obese, the elderly, people who are in wheelchairs, the neurodivergent or mentally disabled, and in religious or cultural garb. A child nowadays is taught to be PC when their parents tell them "don't point at the person, comment about their appearance, and esp. don't make an issue out of it". These Karens claim they are upper-class and properly educated, like the news story of a woman with biracial children called counter staff the N word, stereotyped them and also praised Trump because "he's doing things to get back at minorities".

And now to keep this thread on-topic: Karen in 5' Aquarius conjunct Saturn and maybe Jupiter. What does this mean to have the newly discovered asteroid in the space of 2 largest planets after the Christmastime 2020 Great conjunction?

CapAquaPis

This is all very strange.
There doesn't seem to be anything online about the astrological meaning of asteroid Karen.
But you are all making it quite negative, and tying it to something that most people not living in the states can't understand. Myself for one.
What is all the negativity about Karen coming from?

The internet spreads 100s of videos and audio recordings of often white Anglo, middle-aged, and entitled or privileged women behave like they own the store or make up their own rules when they simply cannot on business properties.

The first one in 2020 was from a woman named Karen...I posted about where it happened in my Mom's hometown with a large Asian/Japanese population after COVID arrived...and fighting the Costco manager showing an example when he wears a mask to protect customers and co-workers, but Karen continued to argued, refused to wear a mask and was removed from the Costco premises.

As a grocery store associate, we were taught to handle anti-maskers, people who bring in politics, racism and classism where it's going to cause a scene, and rude customers refusing to follow the company rules and/or local laws.

CapAquaPis

And in my natal chart, close to my natal Sun (26*) and moon (20*) both in the sign of Aquarius...can it predict I'm going to get fired, sued or arrested from dealing with a potential Karen incident? Astrologers I personally talked to last year predicted I could get mild COVID and I did last Jan., although the risk of contracting it anywhere is 5% (more than winning anything from the lottery). Most likely in a dental appointment with a social worker who also had it where dental staffers wear more than a mask: face shields, gowns and gloves in an environment where they work with mouths breathing on them into open air.

ElenaJ

Passi, what did you think about that protest incident where a White high school kid wearing a MAGA cap got up close and personal with an elderly Native American Marine veteran, and (I thought) goaded the anti-Trump protestor into shoving him away?

The kid was in a group of pro-Trump high schoolers, who had just attended a pro-Trump rally, and stopped to mock the protester, who was drumming as part of his own protest.

The kids did a mocking Native American war dance. Do you recall that incident? I thought it constituted ethnic harassment, but the MAGA cap kid won a LOT of money from lawsuits against the media, for characterizing him as a racist.

You are referring to the Covington student incident.
You have it backwards, or rather, you have it as the MSM incorrectly presented the situation, and you weren't updated on it.
The student won his suit for defamation against CNN and Washington Post.

https://youtu.be/CY9xOPTpk4o

https://youtu.be/X5iqlua29KU

david starling

You are referring to the Covington student incident.
You have it backwards, or rather, you have it as the MSM incorrectly presented the situation, and you weren't updated on it.
The student won his suit for defamation against CNN and Washington Post.

https://youtu.be/CY9xOPTpk4o

https://youtu.be/X5iqlua29KU

What's the real scenario in your opinion? Did the ex-Marine originally confront the kid, or vice versa? If the Native American went out of his way to confront him, and the kid wasn't originally invading his space, then the news accounts were clearly wrong.

Going by what was reported, I remember thinking that the Covington kid should have just let him be, and that the mock war dance appeared to be disrespectful to his ethnic culture.

Last edited:

david starling

Having watched the videos, the kid was right up close and personal, staring the drummer in the eyes. That's a form of aggressive behavior which can instigate violence in many situations.

Meanwhile one of the parents of the kids was telling them all to get back, and leave the man alone.

Last edited:

blackbery

Not only were the news accounts wrong, they lied & defamed the kid who did nothing wrong.

OH, except go down with his Catholic school friends to protest peacefully against abortion. And they wore MAGA gear. THAT is what really ticked off the 'woke' left who don't believe anyone has a right to express their pro-life views & that they have the right to attack Trump supporters.

The kids were leaving the march when the drummer came right up to Nick Sandmann (yep, we all know his name as every media outlet & celebrity trashed him over & over again) & started banging his drum right in his face. Nick didn't say anything, just smiled. Never got into a confrontation or said a word.

BUT according to the lying media this is what they said about Nick. Just a tiny example of the filth they threw at him.

One of the most offensive comments was from Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, who incorrectly tweeted “The boys were protesting a woman’s right to choose & yelled ‘it’s not rape if you enjoy it.' ” She later deleted the tweet.

The Washington Post came out with an initial story that falsely claimed the Covington Catholic students, some of whom wore MAGA hats, chanted “build that wall” without any audio or video corroboration.

Some of the worst offenders were affiliated with CNN. Bakari Sellers, a regular contributor tweeted, “[Sandmann] is a deplorable. Some ppl can also be punched in the face.” Reza Aslan, another personality who also appeared on CNN, picked up the assault theme by tweeting “Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kid’s?” (He reportedly only deleted that tweet this past week.) Conservative commentator S.E. Cupp, who hosts a CNN show called “Unfiltered," tweeted “Teens in MAGA gear mock a Native American Vietnam vet.” She later walked that back and apologized, but the damage was done.

The Sandmann Family received death threats & had to move. Nick had to stop attending school for a while. And NO apology from any of them who maligned him. I'm so pleased Nick didn't allow them to get away with it & sued the bastards.:tongue:

I know the woke Dems think attacking innocent people & trying to destroy their lives is fun BUT the courts sided with Nick & awarded him HUGE amounts from CNN/WaPO. Lin Wood represented him just like he did with Richard Jewell, another innocent victim the corrupt media attacked for years even though he was totally innocent. Lin says they pushed Richard into an early grave with the stress they caused him.

The woke Dems/Left are nothing but a Party of Traitors/Criminals/Liars & Thieves.

What's the real scenario in your opinion? Did the ex-Marine originally confront the kid, or vice versa? If the Native American went out of his way to confront him, and the kid wasn't originally invading his space, then the news accounts were clearly wrong.

Going by what was reported, I remember thinking that the Covington kid should have just let him be, and that the mock war dance appeared to be disrespectful to his ethnic culture.

david starling

I considered him to be a snot-nosed, self-entitled kid who deliberately provoked someone he perceived as being of lesser social status. No respect for his elders whatsoever--his close, in-your-face smiley-face stare tells us that.

However, it wasn't racist. That's where the media got itself into hot water.

Also, Phillips, the Native American, initiated the staring contest.

Last edited:

david starling

Apparently, the kid didn't know that the long-haired elderly man had served in the Marine Corps, or else he would have backed out of the staring contest as a sign of respect.

And, the Native American didn't know that the mock war dance had been copied from the New Zealand Rugby team and was Maori, rather than being an insult to North American indigenous people.

david starling

David, maybe you should report your findings. The case cost Washington Post and CNN millions for defamation.

They definitely blew it by rushing to the conclusion that it was racist.

Lacking respect for an old, long haired eccentric is ill mannered, but not involved with his ethnicity. That war dance and one student's "tomahawk chop", both from.professional athletics, confused the issue.

But, the media didn't make the effort to sort things out, which was their obligation.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You seem to feel the ex-marine and his group were completely in line, going towards the boys waiting for their bus, getting in their face.

blackbery

Forget about it, the Dems never apologize, never accept the Truth. They promote one conspiracy theory after another. The Covington Kids was one of many.

The Blue Anons live in their own deluded reality!:lol:

David, maybe you should report your findings. The case cost Washington Post and CNN millions for defamation.