Sports astrology from Torero

Tengku Hadi

This may be the case, and that's why I bypass such matches, there is always a large selection of other games.

This is very interesting, Torero. So which team shares the same patron as Liverpool in the Premier League?

EhabAtari

Hi @Torero,

Reference to our discussion today, I will give a try using my own method. As I mentioned it has some common things. However , I didn't engage the predication activities since longtime , hope it will be right.

Barca vs PSG
League: Champions League
Date : 16 Feb 2021
Time : 9:00 pm
Place : Barca - Camp Nou

Barca will be presented by Merc. and PSG will be presented by Saturn.

In the first half , both planets placed in the 5th house which owned by Sun and has a conjunction within 5 degrees and by the end of that half they will be in 4th house which owned by Moon.

In the second half , both planet will remain in the 5th house until the end of the match.However , Merc is retrograde which brings difficulties but I don't see that much effect on that match outcome.

No serious aspects can be considered as major game changer.

Therefore , I am expecting this match to end in draw.

Ehab Atari

Torero

Hi @Torero,

Reference to our discussion today, I will give a try using my own method. As I mentioned it has some common things. However , I didn't engage the predication activities since longtime , hope it will be right.

Barca vs PSG

In the first half , both planets placed in the 5th house which owned by Sun and has a conjunction within 5 degrees and by the end of that half they will be in 4th house which owned by Moon.

In the second half , both planet will remain in the 5th house until the end of the match.However , Merc is retrograde which brings difficulties but I don't see that much effect on that match outcome.

Ehab Atari

Barcelona have not lost their games starting in the 5th house. Draw is possible, I support this idea. I think both teams will score. Many factors for a goal are suitable in the interval from 20-45 minutes (21-24)

Torero

Barcelona have not lost their games starting in the 5th house. Draw is possible, I support this idea. I think both teams will score. Many factors for a goal are suitable in the interval from 20-45 minutes (21-24)

It was very close to the exact time 21-24, a penalty was awarded at 25 minutes, a goal at 27.

Attachments

• bet365 - Online Sports Betting - Opera 2021-02-16 22.25.59.jpg
    bet365 - Online Sports Betting - Opera 2021-02-16 22.25.59.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 26

Tengku Hadi

Hi @Torero,

Barca vs PSG

Ehab Atari

I've seen a few matches whereby when the team's ruling planet is in retrograde, they would lose badly. This match is another example

Torero

I've seen a few matches whereby when the team's ruling planet is in retrograde, they would lose badly. This match is another example

Not only is this Ascendant from 28 to 1 degrees of a new sign, it is always a borderline state of the chart, which brings chaos to the event map.

EhabAtari

I think we need to study this match deeply to know what happened. We might assigned wrong patron for both teams, although I am inclined that Merc could present Barca.

The question is : which planets in the chart change this place in the 2nd half or have a strong aspect that bring victory for PSG?

This need more investigation,
Ehab Atari

Torero

I think we need to study this match deeply to know what happened. We might assigned wrong patron for both teams, although I am inclined that Merc could present Barca.

The question is : which planets in the chart change this place in the 2nd half or have a strong aspect that bring victory for PSG?

This need more investigation,
Ehab Atari

Mercury retrograde is the first minus, Mercury in the sign of Saturn is the second minus. Saturn wields the power of Mercury. The connection between the planets, although it is distant, I thought it would play a role for a draw, but no. Well, the cherry on the cake is the blocking of the ASC-MC with a square, both signs of Mercury that could go in favor of Barca are blocked, I missed this moment. Change of the Ascendant. All this together decided the outcome of the event not in favor of Barça.

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   16 февраля 2021  Вт  21_0.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 16 февраля 2021 Вт 21_0.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 30

EhabAtari

I have a different explanation for what happened, which I test it before in many matches, the last one was in the "World Club Championship" which won by Baryen.

The game could be a draw , the thing that I forgot to notice is the conjunction between POF and south node. This is one of the aspect that you follow during the match. This conjunction started after 10 minutes from 2nd half kick off and getting stronger by the time.

If we get back to World Club Championship , the chart was telling that the match will end in draw but the 2nd half there was a conjunction already started between POF and north node which bring the victory.

Ehab Atari

EhabAtari

I disagree with you, it could bring difficulties but it will not change the results. Merc reg. started at end of Jan 2021, which means that most of the team with Merc as a patron will lose which is not true. Barca beat Alves 5-1 and Merc was reg. Long aspects or reg that remain for months or days have not to effect the match. What you need to monitor exactly is going during the match in aspects.

Let's cast champions league matches for today.

Porto vs Juventus , Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund. Now without looking into a patron and assuming that I have mentioned POF in this thread is correct. I am expecting Juventus and Borussia Dortmund to win their matches.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

cometwolf

Tennis Semi-final of Australian Open
Serena Williams vs Naomi Osaka
Anybody have insight who is winning the match ? Serena is aiming for 24 grand slams. Thanks 🙏

EhabAtari

Correction: POF on nodes could bring goals but we don't know for whom. I just re-check the chart. In Sev. vs Dortmund , POF on south node brings goal to Dortmund on 43 mins.

In Porto vs Juv, POF on south node brings early goal in first half to Porto on first half.

I will re-spin the wheel again for previous matches. Our target to reach into the theory of everything.

Ehab Atari

Torero

Elche
-
Eibar
In this match a goal is possible from 20-45 minutes
Lazio
-
Sampdoria
In this match a goal is possible from 65-80 minutes(16-20-16-36 Local Time)

Torero

Elche
-
Eibar
In this match a goal is possible from 20-45 minutes
Lazio
-
Sampdoria
In this match a goal is possible from 65-80 minutes(16-20-16-36 Local Time)

Result:
In this match a goal is possible from 20-45 minutes (Goal 33*)⚽️
In this match a goal is possible from 65-80 minutes(16-20-16-36 Local Time)❌

Attachments

• ELC 1-0 EIB _ Elche - Eibar _ Match Summary - Opera 2021-02-20 17.55.05.jpg
    ELC 1-0 EIB _ Elche - Eibar _ Match Summary - Opera 2021-02-20 17.55.05.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 22

Torero

Atl. Madrid-Levante
⚽️55-70 (17-25-17-40)
Given that AM is losing, the probability of a goal increases at this time. And there are astrological aspects suitable for a goal.

Torero

Atl. Madrid-Levante
⚽️55-70 (17-25-17-40)
Given that AM is losing, the probability of a goal increases at this time. And there are astrological aspects suitable for a goal.

Interval betting is good with high odds, but in football there are offside goals ((.

Attachments

• ATM 0-1 LEV _ Atl. Madrid - Levante _ Commentary - Opera 2021-02-20 18.57.47.png
    ATM 0-1 LEV _ Atl. Madrid - Levante _ Commentary - Opera 2021-02-20 18.57.47.png
    19 KB · Views: 28

Torero

Chelsea
-
Atl. Madrid​

Chelsea will go to the next round of the Champions League.
AM now takes the first place and in order to keep it, you need to work actively and fruitfully, freed from the Champions League, Atlético will be able to concentrate all its forces on winning the championship.
From the point of view of astrology, the teams are in approximately the same positions, no more than 3-5% for Chelsea.
A good interval for a goal is seen from 30-45 minutes.

Torero

Chelsea
-
Atl. Madrid​

Chelsea will go to the next round of the Champions League.
AM now takes the first place and in order to keep it, you need to work actively and fruitfully, freed from the Champions League, Atlético will be able to concentrate all its forces on winning the championship.
From the point of view of astrology, the teams are in approximately the same positions, no more than 3-5% for Chelsea.
A good interval for a goal is seen from 30-45 minutes.

As I predicted, Chelsea will advance to the next round. There was also a goal from 30-45 minutes. I made a small innovation in my method and now, during the goal intervals, I look at which of the teams' goalkeepers comes into contact with such an aspect in the direction of the goal . So far, there are few developments in this direction, but it seems that this can additionally help in the implementation of the prediction.

Attachments

• CHE 2-0 ATM _ Chelsea - Atl. Madrid _ Match Summary - Opera 2021-03-18 00.28.24.jpg
    CHE 2-0 ATM _ Chelsea - Atl. Madrid _ Match Summary - Opera 2021-03-18 00.28.24.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 25

Jay shah

Hi Torero,

Any prediction on the AC Milan vs Manchester United game? It is at San Siro, home of AC Milan.

After the first leg, scores are 1-1.

Torero

Hi Torero,

Any prediction on the AC Milan vs Manchester United game? It is at San Siro, home of AC Milan.

After the first leg, scores are 1-1.

The current situation of the patrons of both teams is the same. It is difficult to determine the worth of each by the schedule of the start of the match. I scrolled through the map and see that Manchester United have more problems at the end of the second half, from 80-90 + minute, so I assume that Milan will be lucky and it will go further.
I also took into account the goalkeepers of the teams and coaches. I didn’t give additional information about the goalkeepers, but about the coaches, the position of the Manchester United coach is worse on the map. Therefore, I am more inclined to pass Milan, but I would not bet on this match.