Biological parent

sashafasha44

This is actually a two-parter. Is it possible to see in the natal chart if one of your parents is in fact your biological parent? Obviously I know I can get a DNA test but I don’t really want to do that to be honest.

Also in the case of a parent being absent how does that reflect in the chart? Let’s say from birth I had a stepfather and never knew my real father with my birth chart reflects my stepfather or my actual biological father? It’s such a complex thing anyone has any concrete examples of resources I’d be so grateful. also in the case of a parent being absent how does that reflect in the chart? Let’s say from birth I had a stepfather and never knew my real father with my birth chart reflects my stepfather or my actual biological father? It’s such a complex thing anyone has any concrete examples or sources I’d be so grateful Thx.

Frisiangal

This is actually a two-parter. Is it possible to see in the natal chart if one of your parents is in fact your biological parent? Obviously I know I can get a DNA test but I don’t really want to do that to be honest.

Also in the case of a parent being absent how does that reflect in the chart? Let’s say from birth I had a stepfather and never knew my real father with my birth chart reflects my stepfather or my actual biological father? It’s such a complex thing anyone has any concrete examples of resources I’d be so grateful. also in the case of a parent being absent how does that reflect in the chart?

This is NOT conclusive but I study and consider the effect of MEAN Black Moon Lilith :)lilth:) in a chart. Amongst other things it has been observed to reveal much about what is considered real and what is false regarding the effects upon one's imagination, what is/was not physically existent, especially in childhood.
The 5th house provides information about the parent-child relationship ....not necessarily which is which. Harsh aspects to Moon have suggested 'a non-bonding' relationship with the biological mother; harsh aspects to Sun have indicated an unknown father. The softer aspects have shown a good relationship, often through 'a surrogate' parent.

I recalled your photo from a previous interaction (narcolepsy) and was able to trace the natal chart from the old topic. It was intriguing to see that :lilth: was in the 5th house. It forms a soft small triangle aspect with natal Moon- Jupiter in Earth, that would seem to ensure physical safety and security. It makes no aspect to Sun.

Sun-Moon form a harsh aspect, often suggestive of parental difficulties in general, and form a T-square with Mars-Saturn (militant/military/controlling). This could explain any physical absence of a real-life biological father.

sashafasha44

This is NOT conclusive but I study and consider the effect of MEAN Black Moon Lilith :)lilth:) in a chart. Amongst other things it has been observed to reveal much about what is considered real and what is false regarding the effects upon one's imagination, what is/was not physically existent, especially in childhood.
The 5th house provides information about the parent-child relationship ....not necessarily which is which. Harsh aspects to Moon have suggested 'a non-bonding' relationship with the biological mother; harsh aspects to Sun have indicated an unknown father. The softer aspects have shown a good relationship, often through 'a surrogate' parent.

I recalled your photo from a previous interaction (narcolepsy) and was able to trace the natal chart from the old topic. It was intriguing to see that :lilth: was in the 5th house. It forms a soft small triangle aspect with natal Moon- Jupiter in Earth, that would seem to ensure physical safety and security. It makes no aspect to Sun.

Sun-Moon form a harsh aspect, often suggestive of parental difficulties in general, and form a T-square with Mars-Saturn (militant/military/controlling). This could explain any physical absence of a real-life biological father.

Thank you so much for going above & beyond to find my chart. I guess it was pretty obvious I was talking about myself haha.
For privacy bc this is so sensitive I will pm if you if that is okay. if it isn't just lmk thanks again.

Humanitarian

My dad wasn't here in the first 9 years, and he came to me when my progressed Sun was conjuncting my draconic Moon.

I have harsh aspects both to the Sun and the Moon, and I really want to leave my parent's house a lot because of their far-rightist Evangelical Christianity and the rejection of a 4.5 billion years Earth and accept that Earth only exists since circa 4000 BCE...

My harsh aspects to Sun:
Sun square Uranus
Sun square MC/IC
Sun opposite Ascendant

My harsh aspects to Moon:
Moon square Nodes
Moon opposite Eris

JUPITERASC

IF parents chart has an ACCURATELY TIMED TOB :)

otherwise UNRELIABLE

Also in the case of a parent being absent how does that reflect in the chart? Let’s say from birth I had a stepfather and never knew my real father with my birth chart reflects my stepfather or my actual biological father? It’s such a complex thing anyone has any concrete examples of resources I’d be so grateful. also in the case of a parent being absent how does that reflect in the chart? Let’s say from birth I had a stepfather and never knew my real father with my birth chart reflects my stepfather or my actual biological father? It’s such a complex thing anyone has any concrete examples or sources I’d be so grateful Thx.