My daughters - what will their relationship be like?

anjelik

My one daughter is 2 and her sister is just over 2 weeks old. What will their relationship be like?

If anyone cares to practice, please feel free! I already see my older daughter's personality through her chart, and I see a little fighter in my only 2 week old already so I am wondering if they will actually get along!

Attachments

• N+O Synastry.jpg
    N+O Synastry.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 39

katydid

I am so excited about your 2nd baby. That is so wonderful. Double congratulations now. :love:

Ok, took a peek at the 2 yr old's chart. yikes, lol. She is quite a vivid personality.

Sun/Venus/Pluto conjunction in the 1st ? :happy:

That triple conjunction sextiles the MC. So the world is her oyster. lol She is the little pretty princess right now, ruling the roost.

So we look to the 3rd house of siblings to see how their relating starts out---:whistling:

That triple 1st house conjunction squares Uranus in Aries. So it might be a bumpy ride for baby sister once she begins walking and talking and being real competition for your highness.:innocent:

But that Uranus in the 3rd exactly trines Mercury. I think they will grow to be quite a team. They will have a tight mental bond and may even team up in some way, creatively or athletically?"

For the immediate future, I do think your eldest will be a bit jealous although totally fascinated and taken with 'her' new baby. Being the 'big' sister will go over well though and she will likely take ownership. lol

aquarius7000

Hi,

Younger one will experience a lot of love and support from the older one. Look at the wonderful Moon to Sun, Moon, Venus trines.

anjelik

I am so excited about your 2nd baby. That is so wonderful. Double congratulations now. :love:

Ok, took a peek at the 2 yr old's chart. yikes, lol. She is quite a vivid personality.

That triple conjunction sextiles the MC. So the world is her oyster. lol She is the little pretty princess right now, ruling the roost.

Thank you! :) Haha and yes you hit the nail on the head with Miss N. She is sooooooooo high maintenance and demanding. I have been struggling with sanity during lockdown with her. She does think the world revolves around her. My husband plays into her hand and I don't.. and she is smart enough to know this at 2!

So we look to the 3rd house of siblings to see how their relating starts out---:whistling:

That triple 1st house conjunction squares Uranus in Aries. So it might be a bumpy ride for baby sister once she begins walking and talking and being real competition for your highness.:innocent:

But that Uranus in the 3rd exactly trines Mercury. I think they will grow to be quite a team. They will have a tight mental bond and may even team up in some way, creatively or athletically?"

For the immediate future, I do think your eldest will be a bit jealous although totally fascinated and taken with 'her' new baby. Being the 'big' sister will go over well though and she will likely take ownership. lol

So far it's been great with baby sister. Like you said, my older one is very fascinated with her and has surprised me with how good she has been about welcoming a baby into the house. I thought for sure she would have jealousy issues, etc., but she is very gentle and told me this morning that she loves her sister. She loves to help with the baby - so she constantly is touching her pacifiers and then she is also telling me when I need to pump my milk and tries to help with the pump parts. She does love being a big sister!

I do hope they have a good relationship - that is why I wanted to give her a sibling after all! I guess time will tell. I know my first has a STRONG personality and based on what the baby is like at the moment, I don't see her being very placid either. Also, with Venus Rx conjunct her MC I am wondering if her energy will be very similar to her big sister with Mars conjunct the MC. I am thinking I may have a warrior princess on my hands. :surprised:

I never thought I would have two kids with Virgo moons. I wonder what that says about me since the Moon represents your mom. haha!

Last edited:

anjelik

Btw I read this to my husband who thinks astrology is all nonsense and he was actually shocked by your accuracy of describing our oldest. He jokingly said my mom probably went on and wrote it!

katydid

Yes, I noticed they both have Virgo Moons. The first thing I thought was that future family road trips by car might be full of whining and complaining from the back seat. :lol:

You will have to keep them busy with fun word games and such, or you and hubby will go nuts.

But it could be a nice bonding thing for them because they might really agree on a lot of emotional issues, and really listen to each other and support each other.

In terms of you as a Mum, the Moon is more how they experience you, than how you really are. I am not sure I explained it clearly...
but no matter how you present things to them, they may tend to see it as criticism or nagging....even if you are not really doing so.

But your girls may bond w/each other by complaining how unfair and demanding you are of them, making them do chores and all, :joyful:....but eventually they will understand why you have expectations that they must meet....it just might take awhile...:innocent:

My kids are grown, but I can still remember how they used to 'unite' as bro and sis, when they were mad at us...lol

Last edited:

anjelik

Yes, I noticed they both have Virgo Moons. The first thing I thought was that future family road trips by car might be full of whining and complaining from the back seat. :lol:

My god, this is MY LIFE right now. Since we are in lockdown still, all I hear is COMPLAINING from the moment my daughter opens her eyes until she goes to bed. She whines about EVERYTHING. We hardly go in the car now, but if she is in the car she just complains she wants to get out. Is it the Virgo Moon? It really does my head in and makes me soooooooooo irritable. Probably because I have a Sun/Moon/Uranus T-square with Pisces, Gemini and Sag. I am sure that Virgo really is what rubs me the wrong way. My husband can just ignore it and I CANNOT!

katydid

My god, this is MY LIFE right now. Since we are in lockdown still, all I hear is COMPLAINING from the moment my daughter opens her eyes until she goes to bed. She whines about EVERYTHING. We hardly go in the car now, but if she is in the car she just complains she wants to get out. Is it the Virgo Moon? It really does my head in and makes me soooooooooo irritable. Probably because I have a Sun/Moon/Uranus T-square with Pisces, Gemini and Sag. I am sure that Virgo really is what rubs me the wrong way. My husband can just ignore it and I CANNOT!

Your girls both have the Virgo Moon, but looking at Mercury, the ruler, is very revealing in a Virgo Moon chart.

Your eldest has Moon squaring her Mercury /Saturn in the 12th. I think that may contribute to the whining and the urge to express her dissatisfaction. lol

HOWEVER, her Mercury is in an exact trine with Uranus in the 3rd, of mental accomplishments.

She is as smart as a whip. She is curious, perceptive and highly intelligent. You can eventually deflect her from whining and lead her to critical thinking and probing and finding answers to mysteries. WHY, she always wants to understand why. And she probably wants to find the answers herself because she may not always accept the answers she is given.

She could be a research scientist, biologist, doctor, etc. Get her started in the direction of her intelligence, and internal logic early.

Her Moon trine Pluto adds the depth which gives her ambition and motivation to dig deeper to solve mysteries and uncover hidden issues.

Your newborn has Mercury in Cancer, which is a bit softer and more understanding. She has Moon opposed Mars in Pisces so she will be quite expressive as well. I just think the Mercury in Cancer might give her a more diplomatic way of getting her point across.

They are both quite intelligent, as they both have Mercury/Uranus beneficial aspects with 3rd house placements.

Last edited: