Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-27-2014, 09:19 PM

Question Psychic Indicators in Natal Chart

I was looking through threads and found this blog

http://spiritualteacher.us/crystal-c...s-by-category/

I found many indicators in my chart, I was wondering if this is coincidence or if there is a deeper meaning to this.

My Indicators:

Uranus sextile Pluto
Pluto in 12th House
Neptune sextile Pluto
Mercury in Pisces
Mars sextile Neptune
Uranus conjunct Neptune
Neptune in 2nd House
Pluto in Scorpio
Mars in Pisces
Jupiter in 11th House
Neptune in Capricorn

just looking for anyones thoughts or opinions!

Last edited by 12thhouse; 05-28-2014 at 04:23 AM.
Unread 05-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Banned

Re: Psychic Indicators in Natal Chart

look to the node. any planet conjunct the node gives a form of psychic abilities.
node on the ascendant by itself gives strong psychic abilities.

rahu
Unread 05-27-2014, 10:47 PM

My node is in the 12th house
Unread 05-28-2014, 12:19 AM

I am pretty inexperienced I dont know where to see if the node is on the ascendant
Unread 05-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Banned

hi 12th house
you have the node conjunct to Pluto. Any conjunction to the node gives some form of psychic connection or ability.
Pluto conjunct the node can bring connections to the world of disembodied spirits. It can show that you have had premonitions of death or that you have had dreams of people who have recently died. Pluto conjunct to the node this makes your desire body very strong and you could have dreams in which you influence other’s whether you remember these dreams or not, so I would expect people to tell you they dreamed of you often.
You venus is square to Uranus and Neptune. This gives you a strange emotional attraction over others. This aspect often shows intense sexual affairs that are of short duration. It does make you sensitive to psychic vibrations but this aspect is so emotional that you might not regard this as a psychic factor.
The moon /Uranus midpoint is square to mars/mercury, this also adds to your psych8hc abilities but it can also manifest as “craziness” if your emotional become overwhelmed by the psychic energy around you. These aspect tend to show up in your social/emotional life. As I said, these aspects usually shows intense love that does not last .and with Neptune, you have been lied to in relationships before. The sexual intensity is quite strong but this intensity is very difficult to maintain in a committed relationship.
Looking at your chart ,you are in a period when you are very attractive and I would expect a very intense relationship to develop by late june if not before. You have been extremely intuitional since January.
The venus square to Uranus and Neptune gives you strong sexual appeal to both guys and girls. And with Sappho conjunct to your venus, you might actually be hit on more often by women that men. Sappho’s position also suggest you are drawn to women yourself.
rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Unni (05-30-2014)
Unread 05-30-2014, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi 12th house
you have the node conjunct to Pluto. Any conjunction to the node gives some form of psychic connection or ability.
Pluto conjunct the node can bring connections to the world of disembodied spirits. It can show that you have had premonitions of death or that you have had dreams of people who have recently died. Pluto conjunct to the node this makes your desire body very strong and you could have dreams in which you influence other’s whether you remember these dreams or not, so I would expect people to tell you they dreamed of you often.
You venus is square to Uranus and Neptune. This gives you a strange emotional attraction over others. This aspect often shows intense sexual affairs that are of short duration. It does make you sensitive to psychic vibrations but this aspect is so emotional that you might not regard this as a psychic factor.
The moon /Uranus midpoint is square to mars/mercury, this also adds to your psych8hc abilities but it can also manifest as “craziness” if your emotional become overwhelmed by the psychic energy around you. These aspect tend to show up in your social/emotional life. As I said, these aspects usually shows intense love that does not last .and with Neptune, you have been lied to in relationships before. The sexual intensity is quite strong but this intensity is very difficult to maintain in a committed relationship.
Looking at your chart ,you are in a period when you are very attractive and I would expect a very intense relationship to develop by late june if not before. You have been extremely intuitional since January.
The venus square to Uranus and Neptune gives you strong sexual appeal to both guys and girls. And with Sappho conjunct to your venus, you might actually be hit on more often by women that men. Sappho’s position also suggest you are drawn to women yourself.
rahu
Thank you!

Tags
chart, indicators, natal, psychic