Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 08-28-2010, 03:06 PM

Moon Square Ascendant = unable to get anything done without emotional support?

Is this true? I read that these people cant motivate them selves?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/.../fullchart.gif
Unread 08-29-2010, 10:49 PM

Re: Moon Square Ascendant = unable to get anything done without emotional support?

Not true at all.

Moon square Saturn highlights matters of self-worth in ways that drive many to be overachievers to make up for how they may feel not good enough. Squares are driving, this one giving a person the feeling they must accomplish much to solidify their worth in the world. Saturn squaring Moon is a hard measure of literalism upon the feeling self, implying the person does not measure up. It can be called a karmic aspect.

Think of it this way, Moon is the principle of the natural 4th/Cancer and Saturn of the 10th/Capricorn. This brings together the lunar, feeling, reactive urges to get needs met and connect with the Saturnine urges for respect, worth, accomplishment. The square puts them at odds in a way that is driving, motivating. The early life upbringing of these people can have a strong effect on how they feel about themselves, the plans and goals they set and vocation they choose.

It is an aspect of insecurity, lack of inner worth that drives them to compensate outwardly. Some may play victim or struggle with depression. Often there is a domineering parent (or two). For many people it means not getting their needs met the way they want to as children, but maturing beyond it and learning to reserve some energy for meeting their own needs.
Unread 08-29-2010, 11:00 PM

Re: Moon Square Ascendant = unable to get anything done without emotional support?

Ow so sorry I meant asc opposition moon ........

Unread 08-29-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aystro View Post
Ow so sorry I meant asc opposition moon ........
Asc opp Moon = emotional readiness or receptivity to others. This is more pronounced when the aspect is tighter and when the Moon is in the 7th. It is an aspect of sensitivity and awareness of the needs and feelings of others. In the 6th Moon is less open to and available to others because of preoccupation with routines, habits, health, work, responsibilities, but can be able to work out well an understanding of the practical needs of others and serve them well. Sensitivity is internalized more. In 7th Moon is more direct in seeking encouragement from others and being understanding with them. Public service, business, artistic expressions are facilitated by it. Sensitivity is worn more on the sleeve.

Make sure your Asc sign are correct first, and that the degree is correct, otherwise the aspects to the Asc will not be correct and none of this information will actually apply to you.
Unread 08-29-2010, 11:15 PM

thanks Kannon

Tags
ascendant, emotional, moon, square, support, unable