Venus conj. Uranus sextile Moon conj. Pluto ??

annojou

Hi everyone :)
I was just looking at my chart for some insight, and I realized that two of my conjunctions are sextile eachother.
These two conjunctions (moon/pluto and venus/uranus) are the tightest aspects in my chart and I am really surprised I haven't given much consideration to the interaction between this before...
I was wondering if anyone could share an interpretation of how you think all of these energies may be working together? I am particularly interested in how it might impact my finances, daily life, career... relationships.. etc.. lol. anything you can see really.
If so I really appreciate it! Thank you very much!!! :innocent:

attachment.php

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-13-1-1999_15-16.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-13-1-1999_15-16.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 74

Zora

Account Closed
I was just looking at my chart for some insight, and I realized that two of my conjunctions are sextile eachother. These two conjunctions (moon/pluto and venus/uranus) are the tightest aspects in my chart and I am really surprised I haven't given much consideration to the interaction between this before...
I was wondering if anyone could share an interpretation of how you think all of these energies may be working together?
I am particularly interested in how it might impact my finances, daily life, career... relationships.. etc.. lol. anything you can see really.
attachment.php

Hi annajou,

for looking at a chart - I like most to use astro.com charts.

Every planet in a chart is responsible for a certain life-theme shown by the house a planet owns and "rules"- as it's house ruler. This is the personal intention and purpose - a ruling planet looks for to get realized and "to talk about" to another planet -if aspecting a natal planet and interacting with one than more planet.

Moon as well as venus are the both female, passive, receptive, attracting and perceiving principles and energies in every chart.

Moon in your chart rules your 2nd house. 2nd house is the physical body house of existence, to defend own body and own territory and own space and to set boundaries. 2nd house is about your feeling of safety and what you need for to feel yourself secure and safe. Is about your self-esteem and about skills and gifts - your were born with - and you can use to earn your money income with - financial income.

Pluto rules your 6th house work and health - your personal ability to adapt yourself to outer circumstances and to correct own habits and behaviour to what you have experienced as unsucessful, as hurting - or as scaring or as disturbing or as dangerous or as traumatic. Moon pluto conjunct is a very intense sense and high sensitive antenna for prewarnings - if having once experienced something as dangerous - moon/pluto will store it in subconscious memory and will not forget.

But nevertheless moon conj. pluto as a very intense and strong energy is always looking for a deep transformation experience for self-evolving - to bring chart owner deep down to own roots and upto own limits and beyond own limits - and afterwards to stand up again stronger than before.

Moon/pluto conj. in 6th house work has a deep sense of empathy for other people and what they are dealing with under the surface and a skill/ gift to help other people with - you personally meet - semisextile mercury in 7th house - also by your work and profession.

Attachments

• ! astro_chart annajou.jpg
    ! astro_chart annajou.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 71

Harmelia

Hi everyone :)
I was just looking at my chart for some insight, and I realized that two of my conjunctions are sextile eachother.
These two conjunctions (moon/pluto and venus/uranus) are the tightest aspects in my chart and I am really surprised I haven't given much consideration to the interaction between this before...
I was wondering if anyone could share an interpretation of how you think all of these energies may be working together? I am particularly interested in how it might impact my finances, daily life, career... relationships.. etc.. lol. anything you can see really.
If so I really appreciate it! Thank you very much!!! :innocent:

You have a bowl pattern - did you know that? All your planets are on one side of your Saturn-Mars opposition. The focal point of the bowl is opposite your Sun in Cancer, 2nd house - where the TR Sun is now. That says something and maybe not a coincidence at the timing of your post. Your natal Sun is square the Saturn and Mars (in Aries-Libra) opposition too. This is self-other type of chart - independence verses relationship.

Your Sun is in Capricorn, along with Mercury. Sun is in 8th. Mercury in 7th. Capricorn is not very attentive to feelings - especially your own. It's easy for Capricorn Suns to ignore feelings, thinking they will work themselves out. Of course, you have feelings, but you don't like much to express them. Cancer is very sensitive to other people's energy - so you might feel other people's feelings and want to help them - or feel responsible for them - which is a Capricorn thing.

Sun in the 8th house - in Capricorn can be more focused on feelings than if in other houses, but Capricorn can still resist dealing with them. Instead, you could put your energy into helping others with theirs. Your Mars in Libra does put you in relational territory - in the 5th - so your identity could easily be attached to helping others - and doing it quite creatively.

The challenge is paying attention to your own feeling life - what you need to be happy - what you need to feel emotionally secure - what you need to feel safe - what you need to feel nurtured - that's Cancer in 2nd house.

Now to Pluto/Moon sextile Venus/Uranus. Pluto/Moon are in Sagittarius, 6th house with Chiron. So, Pluto in Sag says - you are here to evolve the way you do Sag. Chiron says - there's really a problem how you do it. Then the Moon says - you are very identified with Sag qualities. So, Sagittarius is very goal-oriented, growth-oriented, loves variety and is interested in a lot of things. On the negative, it can see things in terms of black and white - with no colors in between. So good/bad, right/wrong, superior/inferior, either/or - is black and white thinking. Sag people who do this can come across as judging to other people, even when you don't feel like you are judging. They can also judge themselves or feel judged by others. You're just seeing things in stark terms. Also, Sag is prone to making conclusions that leave out some critical information - so there's a need to look at the details to get at the truth. Gemini rising will look at those details - so perhaps you are already doing that.

Sag can also be quite spiritual, philosophical, seeker of meaning. It can be quite religious and focused on a code of ethics - keenly feeling the rights and wrongs around him. In the 6th house - there is the desire to help others. It's possible to be critical of self or others - or to feel judged yourself. 6th house planets can be sensitive to how others relate to us. So, if you feel judged by others, this can also be explained here.

The interesting thing about Pluto/Moon in Sag sextile Venus/Uranus is that Venus'Uranus is in the 9th house - Sag's house. That ends up being a lot of Sagittarius energy. The 9th house is quite expansive - growth-oriented. Aquarius is quite individualistic - likes being unique and different. I think you have a theme of independence verses relational energy. Mars in Libra can be similar to saying - independence within relationships. It can also say you need to "do" relationships, but Mars will be good about setting boundaries. Maybe you experience as having debates with others, or arguments - competition.

Venus rules your Libra Mars. Venus is in Aquarius - and so the Aquarius is helping you to keep good boundaries with other people. You are to grow in your Aquarius energy - and Venus loves the growth, learning, and search for meaning. Saturn in Aries is also another symbol of independence. Saturn rules your Sun and Mercury in Capricorn. Mercury is the ruler of your chart - so - there really is a lot of independence here - solitariness - keeping to yourself when not helping others.

Yeah, if you can incorporate north node energy and balance with Aquarius South Node - you will be able to be independent within relationships, but learn to communicate better with people, feel like you can fit in and belong, and use your gifts that can be helpful to others. Jupiter in Pisces is trine Chiron in Sag - ruling it - so I really think that your search for meaning, growing, changing, being inspired, imaginative - all this is involved in all this. Jupiter rules your Pluto, Chiron and Moon. The Pisces is a good place to let go of what qualities are not serving you. Keep the positive Sag qualities and let go of the negative ones. You have support in the chart for succeeding in these challenges.