Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 06-08-2021, 12:06 PM

New job, how will it go?

I just started my new job yesterday. I made a chart to see how it will go. This is a job offer I accepted only because of the pay, I have another job that I like way more, so whatever happens on this job will not really affect me that much, only financially, because, as I said, I took the job mostly because of the money, and well, it's a new experience since it's in a field I have no previous experience in.

I think it's a great opportunity to practice horary!

Here's the chart and I'll post my interpretation below, as well!

https://imgur.com/a/bMdGe0Y

Unread 06-08-2021, 12:30 PM

Re: New job, how will it go?

I'm Merc, in the 10th of jobs! I have to say this is so suitable, me being represented by Merc, my job does have to do with communications and Merc themes in general. I'm dignified, being in my domicile. (Something you might find interesting, Merc is in its domicile and I literally do this job from my domicile, meaning I work from home haha).
Merc is retrograde so I can expect some hiccups, miscommunications, this makes sense since it's a job in a new field and it takes time getting used to everything.
Moon is in the 9th, also suitable, it does have to do with foreign countries!

Moon is exalted in Taurus and the job is signified by Venus, so they receive me well, I'd say. But Venus is in fall in Virgo and that signifies me, so I am getting mixed signals here.

Now, the things I am not sure about!
Is the Moon VOC or am I wrong?
There are no aspects between significators, what could that mean in this specific chart?
ASC in early degrees, makes sense, I just started so the situation will still develop.

Anything else I missed to pay attention to??

Thank you in advance!
Unread 06-09-2021, 06:46 PM

Early ascendent

Too early to say or you have to do something at first - it's not unusual that you and your boss could not say how it will develop.

I will not scare you but mercury and venus does not met each other. Also moon does not met you. Mercury and sun l12 met mercury

Last edited by Trisha; 06-09-2021 at 06:49 PM.
Unread 06-09-2021, 06:58 PM

No moon will sextile mars. Not voic