helppp..!! N-node, uranus and neptune in 7th house (PLEASE READ MY CHART)

sibylline

I can't see the chart for some reason, but I have a close friend who has the same positions in her 7th (you two must be the same year), opposing her Cancer personal planets in the 7th. She's been very happily with her partner for going on four years. So no, it doesn't mean your love life will be bad. Maybe not the most conventional at times.

jello123

I can't see the chart for some reason, but I have a close friend who has the same positions in her 7th (you two must be the same year), opposing her Cancer personal planets in the 7th. She's been very happily with her partner for going on four years. So no, it doesn't mean your love life will be bad. Maybe not the most conventional at times.

Hey Sibylline :) , hope you're well & thank you for replying. I get what you're saying about unconventional but someone told me that placement of malefic planets in 7th house is not favorable plus my experience regarding love is not that great either hence i was wondering if someone would help me read my chart... https://imgur.com/a/qwuqosg < can you access the chart now ?

sibylline

Hey Sibylline :) , hope you're well & thank you for replying. I get what you're saying about unconventional but someone told me that placement of malefic planets in 7th house is not favorable plus my experience regarding love is not that great either

It's not ideal, but it happens. It's not a death sentence to your relationships if it does. You just have to remember that your relationships and partners will be characterized by those planetary energies. I'd try to bring the energy into your life in positive ways.

https://imgur.com/a/qwuqosg < can you access the chart now ?

Well, you two are definitely the same year. Actually, you're born just a few days apart.

The only difference is the Moon (yours is better placed). Her planets are also more angular than yours -- the 7th planets are near the Descendant. Which will be more extreme, for good or bad.

Her relationships were also short and more business-like or stormy before she met her current boyfriend. She met him online and the relationship started fairly quickly. Perhaps you could try that? It's pretty normal in this age to have a few not so great relationships before you meet someone solid. A lot of it is about timing; your time will come.

jello123

It's not ideal, but it happens. It's not a death sentence to your relationships if it does. You just have to remember that your relationships and partners will be characterized by those planetary energies. I'd try to bring the energy into your life in positive ways.

Well, you two are definitely the same year. Actually, you're born just a few days apart.

The only difference is the Moon (yours is better placed). Her planets are also more angular than yours -- the 7th planets are near the Descendant. Which will be more extreme, for good or bad.

Her relationships were also short and more business-like or stormy before she met her current boyfriend. She met him online and the relationship started fairly quickly. Perhaps you could try that? It's pretty normal in this age to have a few not so great relationships before you meet someone solid. A lot of it is about timing; your time will come.

I just recently came out of a relationship so im basically on a break and now i want to learn more about myself and focus on things that i need to work on.

Thank you so much for your insights and im definitely gonna work on positive energy like you mentioned earlier :)