Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-24-2020, 06:13 AM
Bearbear Bearbear is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 34
How does he feel about me now.

Hi, I am very new to Horary Astrology, I am trying to interpret the chart. I would appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this.

I am saturn in my own sign Capricorn in my 12th house. He is Sun in Capricorn in 11th house (his 5th house). There is no major aspects between saturn and sun. If moon is my co-significator, it's in Aries in the 2nd house, an moon trine sun. But Sun closely conjunct mercury. Is mercury another person?
Overall, this chart doesn't seems to give positive vibes.

Some brief notes on the situation. I had a disagreement with my long distance boyfriend (we are mature adults and it's a committed relationship) 2 days ago. I was upset because my birthday was coming up but he's not getting me a present and said cannot find my address. It is not that the present is so important, but it is his thoughts and efforts that are important to me. After the call he went silent and I sent him a message with an apology the next day. He simply replied "I am sorry too". He has not contacted me since then. Not even on my birthday. This silent treatment is bothering me as he had never tried a day without sending me the morning message. No matter how busy he is.
So I want to know his feeling about me now. I fear that he is finished with me. Thank you in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4145.jpg (52.7 KB, 30 views)


Last edited by Bearbear; 12-24-2020 at 07:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-24-2020, 02:59 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,366
Re: How does he feel about me now.

The moon tells us about the situation.
It is by the cusp of the 3rd house of communications. And just separating from a conjunction with angry mars. Both moon and mars are in the sign of the Ego.
So Moon is thinking of herself and receiving. And selfish mars is thinking of his ego being bruised.
They were previously square pushy pluto who wants complete ownership and title!
What a set up for an argument!
Ascendent co-ruled by Saturn, in the 12th of self-undoing! You went looking for it and you found it!
Luckily for you Sun is in your friendship house, and will trine your other co-ruler Uranus in the 3rd.
Uranus opposes Valentine (sweet soupy lovey dove love), which is what you were seeking and he is not about to give you while he is in cool Capricorn. Uranus is also near Chiron, so learn a lesson from this!
Has it occurred to you that you too are being silent towards him?
Moon not only is your co-significator, it marks the events, it is void of course in the 3rd.
So you aren't communicating.
Do you want the relationship? Think out of the box, think of him, if it is more important that he think about a present for you, then just let it drop. He isn't the person for you.
He as sun will reach out, as sun trines Uranus. Decide what is important to you. The meat or the aroma.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Bearbear (12-25-2020)
  #3  
Unread 12-24-2020, 07:27 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,954
Re: How does he feel about me now.

How does he feel about me now?

I think he/Sun is feeling disconnected from you/Saturn.

Your significators, Sun and Saturn, are not in relationship by aspect; they are disjunct, so the two planets do not regard or see each other.
Also while you as Saturn receive Sun continue to receive him favorably [Sun wears the sign/garment that Saturn likes], he/Sun does not reciprocate since you/Saturn are clothed in the sign of Sun's fall.

That is a portrait of how he feels right now.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Bearbear (12-25-2020)
  #4  
Unread 12-25-2020, 07:25 AM
Bearbear Bearbear is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 34
Re: How does he feel about me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The moon tells us about the situation.
It is by the cusp of the 3rd house of communications. And just separating from a conjunction with angry mars. Both moon and mars are in the sign of the Ego.
So Moon is thinking of herself and receiving. And selfish mars is thinking of his ego being bruised.
They were previously square pushy pluto who wants complete ownership and title!
What a set up for an argument!
Ascendent co-ruled by Saturn, in the 12th of self-undoing! You went looking for it and you found it!
Luckily for you Sun is in your friendship house, and will trine your other co-ruler Uranus in the 3rd.
Uranus opposes Valentine (sweet soupy lovey dove love), which is what you were seeking and he is not about to give you while he is in cool Capricorn. Uranus is also near Chiron, so learn a lesson from this!
Has it occurred to you that you too are being silent towards him?
Moon not only is your co-significator, it marks the events, it is void of course in the 3rd.
So you aren't communicating.
Do you want the relationship? Think out of the box, think of him, if it is more important that he think about a present for you, then just let it drop. He isn't the person for you.
He as sun will reach out, as sun trines Uranus. Decide what is important to you. The meat or the aroma.
Thank you Elena, I feel that I was a little sarcastic and my words hurt him a bit. His natal sun is Libra so he cannot handle conflicts. I thought I should give him space whenever he withdraws and yes like you said, it's my ego that is stopping me from reaching out. Frankly speaking, the gift is not important it is his efforts and thoughts on me that are important. But then I love him and I want the relationship. I guess I just need to accept the way he is. He lacks waters in his natal chart so he may not always understand my emotions (I have cancer moon). I cannot expect him to show his love the same way as I do. Likewise I don't have much air in my natal chart.

By the way does mercury in the horary chart mean anything? Sometimes I read from other people's horary chart that it could mean another woman. How can we make sense of that from the chart?

Last edited by Bearbear; 12-25-2020 at 07:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bearbear For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (12-25-2020)
  #5  
Unread 12-25-2020, 07:34 AM
Bearbear Bearbear is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 34
Re: How does he feel about me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
How does he feel about me now?

I think he/Sun is feeling disconnected from you/Saturn.

Your significators, Sun and Saturn, are not in relationship by aspect; they are disjunct, so the two planets do not regard or see each other.
Also while you as Saturn receive Sun continue to receive him favorably [Sun wears the sign/garment that Saturn likes], he/Sun does not reciprocate since you/Saturn are clothed in the sign of Sun's fall.

That is a portrait of how he feels right now.
Thank you IleneK. Oh, Do you mean I am in his detriment? Is there anything that I should do at this stage?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-25-2020, 09:50 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,954
Re: How does he feel about me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearbear View Post
Thank you IleneK. Oh, Do you mean I am in his detriment? Is there anything that I should do at this stage?
You are welcome.

Yes, Saturn in AQ is the sign of Sun's detriment.

The fact that you are in his detriment does not necessarily mean you did anything that you can remedy. This is just how he is feeling/perceiving you right now.

Maybe is it good that he is upset with you[receiving you aversely]; maybe it is good that you told him something you needed him to know and he doesn't like the truth of it?

You are the best [and only] judge of what you should do now.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Bearbear (12-26-2020)
  #7  
Unread 12-26-2020, 09:00 AM
Bearbear Bearbear is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 34
Post Re: How does he feel about me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
You are welcome.

Yes, Saturn in AQ is the sign of Sun's detriment.

The fact that you are in his detriment does not necessarily mean you did anything that you can remedy. This is just how he is feeling/perceiving you right now.

Maybe is it good that he is upset with you[receiving you aversely]; maybe it is good that you told him something you needed him to know and he doesn't like the truth of it?

You are the best [and only] judge of what you should do now.
Thank you again IleneK. He called me and told me he didn't contact me because he wanted to calm down first. He reassured me that he is always here and loves me. I wonder if the horary chart is showing how he felt at the time I asked the question and that his feelings may have changed from the moment he called me? I don't know. or maybe he still have negative feelings despite reaching out and said loves me? Normally, how long does the results of horary chart last for?
By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-26-2020, 09:04 AM
Bearbear Bearbear is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 34
Re: How does he feel about me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The moon tells us about the situation.
It is by the cusp of the 3rd house of communications. And just separating from a conjunction with angry mars. Both moon and mars are in the sign of the Ego.
So Moon is thinking of herself and receiving. And selfish mars is thinking of his ego being bruised.
They were previously square pushy pluto who wants complete ownership and title!
What a set up for an argument!
Ascendent co-ruled by Saturn, in the 12th of self-undoing! You went looking for it and you found it!
Luckily for you Sun is in your friendship house, and will trine your other co-ruler Uranus in the 3rd.
Uranus opposes Valentine (sweet soupy lovey dove love), which is what you were seeking and he is not about to give you while he is in cool Capricorn. Uranus is also near Chiron, so learn a lesson from this!
Has it occurred to you that you too are being silent towards him?
Moon not only is your co-significator, it marks the events, it is void of course in the 3rd.
So you aren't communicating.
Do you want the relationship? Think out of the box, think of him, if it is more important that he think about a present for you, then just let it drop. He isn't the person for you.
He as sun will reach out, as sun trines Uranus. Decide what is important to you. The meat or the aroma.
Elena, you were right. He called me. He said he wanted to calm down. He sounded fine and told me he loves me. But I am not sure if he still have negative feelings because as IleneK mentioned, Saturn in Aquarius is in his sun's detriment.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-26-2020, 09:59 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,622
Re: How does he feel about me now.

okay when you are running a question please be clear what you are asking

is this how does he feel about me? or will he call me?

moon's placement tells us where the focus of the question is
Moon in this chart is in 3rd house (obviously communication question)

Sun is in cap in 11th house elevated he does love you but merc is combusted (if you are serious student, please start looking up these terms)
that tells us that merc must be his mind at the time when you asked a q.

saturn in 12th is not a bad placement. you tech speaking were correct on calling him out on this
sun is peregrine IMO (wrong one)

moon tols from mars lord of 3rd to saturn
there is communication

please be clear what you are asking. This chart is a mess it tells us one thing you are askng something completely different
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Bearbear (12-26-2020)
  #10  
Unread 12-26-2020, 10:26 AM
Bearbear Bearbear is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 34
Re: How does he feel about me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
okay when you are running a question please be clear what you are asking

is this how does he feel about me? or will he call me?

moon's placement tells us where the focus of the question is
Moon in this chart is in 3rd house (obviously communication question)

Sun is in cap in 11th house elevated he does love you but merc is combusted (if you are serious student, please start looking up these terms)
that tells us that merc must be his mind at the time when you asked a q.

saturn in 12th is not a bad placement. you tech speaking were correct on calling him out on this
sun is peregrine IMO (wrong one)

moon tols from mars lord of 3rd to saturn
there is communication

please be clear what you are asking. This chart is a mess it tells us one thing you are askng something completely different
tikana, thank you and sorry for not making it clear. My question was indeed "how does he feel about me now". We had a disagreement and he went quiet and stopped our daily contact (first time he gave silent treatment) so I was worried that he could be very angry or upset with me. So I asked the question about his feelings. Thanks, I looked up what mercury combust means and kind of got it.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 12-26-2020, 05:16 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,954
Re: How does he feel about me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearbear View Post
Thank you again IleneK. He called me and told me he didn't contact me because he wanted to calm down first. He reassured me that he is always here and loves me. I wonder if the horary chart is showing how he felt at the time I asked the question and that his feelings may have changed from the moment he called me? I don't know. or maybe he still have negative feelings despite reaching out and said loves me? Normally, how long does the results of horary chart last for?
By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Thank you for the good wishes; I send them back to you.
I think the chart reflected how he was feeling when he had to "calm down first" and while he was still not speaking to you when you cast the chart.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Bearbear (01-26-2021), ElenaJ (12-26-2020)
Reply

Tags
feel

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.