Obsessed with my coworker (non-romantic)

Takanari

I'm currently working with disabled people and I've got this coworker with whom I'm absolutely obsessed. Just for your information: She's 50 and I'm 20 and we barely work together but we've got this very strong connection. It might be because of her Mars in my 12th house. I feel like she sees right through me which is very unsettling in a work environment because I always feel observed. I can't keep any secrets from her but in reality we don't have the time to discuss them in private because there are always other coworkers around. Sometimes when I'm talking to her I'm suddenly trembling without any reason. I can barely look her into her eyes and they're also very intense. I also feel like I know her on a deep level but I can't explain it in words. I know that she likes me a lot but I still feel so insecure around her and sometimes I don't talk at all because I feel like every little gesture is seen. As I said, this is not a romantic relationship but it's driving me absolutely crazy. Is this because of all the planets in my 12th house in synastry and Composite or maybe my Sun square her Pluto which makes me feel dominated? I can also see the Moon conjunct Pluto in the Composite and Venus square Pluto.
When we talk, we actually only talk about simple and fun things as I do with all the other Geminis that I know. She's a lot of fun to be around and I enjoy these conversations but I feel like I need to tell her about all my secrets and I already caught myself texting her (about my sexuality for example).
I just wonder if this obsession is one-sided or not, which I do believe because of the age gap and I'm curious about the "goal" of this relationship.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_yy_mm.57386.18619.jpg
    astro_621gw_yy_mm.57386.18619.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 49
  • astro_61gw_yy_mm.57322.15613.jpg
    astro_61gw_yy_mm.57322.15613.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Renee35

I'm currently working with disabled people and I've got this coworker with whom I'm absolutely obsessed. Just for your information: She's 50 and I'm 20 and we barely work together but we've got this very strong connection. It might be because of her Mars in my 12th house. I feel like she sees right through me which is very unsettling in a work environment because I always feel observed. I can't keep any secrets from her but in reality we don't have the time to discuss them in private because there are always other coworkers around. Sometimes when I'm talking to her I'm suddenly trembling without any reason. I can barely look her into her eyes and they're also very intense. I also feel like I know her on a deep level but I can't explain it in words. I know that she likes me a lot but I still feel so insecure around her and sometimes I don't talk at all because I feel like every little gesture is seen. As I said, this is not a romantic relationship but it's driving me absolutely crazy. Is this because of all the planets in my 12th house in synastry and Composite or maybe my Sun square her Pluto which makes me feel dominated? I can also see the Moon conjunct Pluto in the Composite and Venus square Pluto.
When we talk, we actually only talk about simple and fun things as I do with all the other Geminis that I know. She's a lot of fun to be around and I enjoy these conversations but I feel like I need to tell her about all my secrets and I already caught myself texting her (about my sexuality for example).
I just wonder if this obsession is one-sided or not, which I do believe because of the age gap and I'm curious about the "goal" of this relationship.

She's thinking of you as a Mother thinks of a child, all her planets are lighting up some of your romance zones but also some of your children zones (i.e. your 5th). Do you 2 look alike? I ask because there's a close link to her 1st house and that suggest you either look alike or look good together. She wants to advise you to help you, seems you feel inspired by her as well. Gemini women are great fun, great to know, essp. the older one's that are no longer going hog wild! Lol, looks like you have a nice substitute Mama Hen.

:)

Takanari

Wow that‘s interesting. :) This was already my guess that she wants to mother me sometimes and she also texts me a lot. And yeah, Geminis are fun and she‘s still wild but in a nice way. :)
She‘s blonde with short hair, muscular, blue eyes and has a loud, deep voice. With Pluto on her Ascendant she looks very intimidating and has a strong appearance.
I have Cuban blood in me so long brown hair, curvy, rather feminine and a very traditional look, shy appearance. We don‘t look alike at all but I do think that we both look good and we both have a nice clothing style. :)

comdoc

Yes, it is a bit one-sided. Your North Node is powerfully attracted to her 1st House Pluto. She could totally dom you if she was romantically attracted. Your synastry Kite aspect formation head points at your 5th House, and her 3rd House. Communications are good.

Your 7th House Neptune falls in her 5th House. Your overall interpersonal synastry potential is 78%(7.8/10). She likes you as a friend and colleague.