Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.

Unread 11-03-2014, 08:31 AM

Exciting wordpress ASTROLOGY FORUM

http://jksastrology.com/astrology-forum This modern forum has many exciting features, such as points and ranks.

Last edited by ja7me; 11-03-2014 at 08:33 AM.
Unread 11-03-2014, 08:33 AM

New ASTROLOGY website

JKS Astrology Blog This brand new website offers readings worldwide, forums and a blog. Greeting cards are coming soon!

Last edited by ja7me; 09-28-2020 at 08:50 AM. Reason: update to https link
Unread 03-23-2016, 01:02 PM

Very cheap ASTROLOGY READINGS.

Hello everyone,

My name is Jamie Slack. I am a professional astrologer based in the UK. I offer very cheap Astrology Readings. You will be amazed how accurate they are.

Kind regards

Jamie
jksastrology.com

Last edited by ja7me; 09-28-2020 at 08:51 AM.
Unread 04-26-2017, 06:42 AM

Cool Free natal chart reading

Hello Everyone,

Its rare I post on this forum. My name is Jamie Slack. I am a professional astrologer based in the United Kingdom.

I first studied the foundations of astrology when I was 16 years old. Throughout the years I have advanced my knowledge, especially in the areas of natal, synastry and predictive astrology.

What was first a hobby then become an obsession, spending many hours doing astrological readings for people from all walks of life. Astrology is a fascinating subject, I created a blog to share my knowledge and passion for it.

I have spent the last few years creating an automated natal chart reading that can be downloaded by anyone in the world. Most astrology websites charge a lot of money for such a reading. My blog also offers alot of free astrology content. Such as handy step by step guides.

You can even check out your Free Yearly Horoscope Here.

Jamie Slack

jksastrology.com

Last edited by ja7me; 09-28-2020 at 08:53 AM. Reason: needed to update the link
The Following User Says Thank You to ja7me For This Useful Post:
11001010 (04-26-2017)
Unread 09-15-2017, 06:05 AM

Free Predictive Astrology Reading

Hello everyone,

My name is Jamie. If you are interested in predictive astrology, then you may enjoy my free monthly predictive astrology readings.

Please feel free to check them out.

Let us know what you think. Any feedback is appreciated, and used to further improve the readings.

Jamie Slack

jksastrology.com
Unread 11-09-2017, 12:44 PM

Step-by-Step Guide to Natal Chart Interpretation

Hello,

I have recently created a step-by-step guide to natal chart interpretation. This detailed article provides interpretations for the sun, moon and planets. It also says exactly how to compose a reading. The example birth chart used is actually my own.

Hopefully you will find this guide helpful. If you do, then please provide some feedback.

Jamie Slack

jksastrology.com
The Following User Says Thank You to ja7me For This Useful Post:
Claire19 (11-20-2017)
Unread 11-09-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja7me View Post
Hello,

I have recently created a step-by-step guide to natal chart interpretation. This detailed article provides interpretations for the sun, moon and planets. It also says exactly how to compose a reading. The example birth chart used is actually my own.

Hopefully you will find this guide helpful. If you do, then please provide some feedback.
I really like your website and found it very informative. Can you please add interpretations for retrograde planets in the signs and houses? As well as Chrion?
The Following User Says Thank You to nyclibra For This Useful Post:
ja7me (11-09-2017)
Unread 11-09-2017, 06:08 PM

Re: Step-by-Step Guide to Natal Chart Interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclibra View Post
I really like your website and found it very informative. Can you please add interpretations for retrograde planets in the signs and houses? As well as Chrion?
Hello, thanks for your response. I am pleased you are happy with my website, that is my goal.

Next I will be adding aspect interpretations.

I will then add interpretations for retrograde planets, and chiron. Personally I do not take these factors into account, but I do understand the interpretations.

Jamie Slack

jksastrology.com
Unread 11-09-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja7me View Post
Hello, thanks for your response. I am pleased you are happy with my website, that is my goal.

Next I will be adding aspect interpretations.

I will then add interpretations for retrograde planets, and chiron. Personally I do not take these factors into account, but I do understand the interpretations.
Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to nyclibra For This Useful Post:
ja7me (11-09-2017)
Unread 11-17-2017, 06:03 PM

Smile Re: Step-by-Step Guide to Natal Chart Interpretation

In natal charts, there are 10 "planets", addition of Chiron and the ascendant. There are also house interpretations, like Sun in 8th in Aquarius differs from 1st, 4th or 12th house. And the Moon, rising or for example, Chiron placement.

Planetary rulerships:
Sun-Leo, Moon-Cancer, Mercury-Gemini/Virgo, Venus-Taurus/Libra, Mars-Aries/Scorpio, Jupiter-Pisces/Sagittarius, Saturn-Aquarius/Capricorn, Uranus-Aquarius, Neptune-Pisces, Pluto-Scorpio. And probably Chiron-Virgo/Libra.
Unread 11-20-2017, 02:15 AM

As an astrologer for many many years I want to commend you for your insightful and accurate analyses with astrology. I will certainly recommend anyone wanting to learn the art and science of astrology. to your website.
ja7me (11-20-2017)
Unread 11-20-2017, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
As an astrologer for many many years I want to commend you for your insightful and accurate analyses with astrology. I will certainly recommend anyone wanting to learn the art and science of astrology. to your website.
Thanks for your compliment. It is much appreciated : )

Regards,

Jamie

Jamie Slack

jksastrology.com

Tags
astrology, birth, chart, cheap, exciting, forum, free, guide, horoscope, interpretation, natal, predictive, reading, readings, report, stepbystep, website, wordpress