Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 10-28-2016, 11:17 PM

Smile Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
I don't know if I'm reaching here, but if it's the opposite of Rose-coloured glasses, it got me thinking that because most things are ultimately pessimistic anyway, it can interpret the world in a sober way?
Pessimists are rarely disappointed! But doom and gloom really isn't the only thing happening, despite what the Media tells us! Saturn in Sagittarius runs counter to the built-in optimism of the Sign itself. I'd expect you're pleasantly surprised when things turn out better than you were inclined to expect!

Last edited by david starling; 10-31-2016 at 07:36 AM.
Unread 11-13-2016, 11:27 PM

Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

I was told that one of my aspects, "Neptune sextile Pluto" could be an indicator of clairvoyance? Does anyone else have this aspect or knowledge of it? Id like to learn more.

Thanks in advance
Unread 11-14-2016, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRed007 View Post
I was told that one of my aspects, "Neptune sextile Pluto" could be an indicator of clairvoyance? Does anyone else have this aspect or knowledge of it? Id like to learn more.

Thanks in advance
Only if you have a personal planet (sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars) conjunct/aspect to Pluto or Neptune, and preferably involving the 4th, 8th, or 12th house(s).
Unread 11-14-2016, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Only if you have a personal planet (sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars) conjunct/aspect to Pluto or Neptune, and preferably involving the 4th, 8th, or 12th house(s).
shucks!!

although i do have these placements.

Venus trine Neptune
Venus Sextile Pluto

My Neptune is in VIII also while My Venus is in the V and my Pluto isn't mentioned.

Thanks

Last edited by JohnnyRed007; 11-14-2016 at 01:03 AM.
Unread 11-14-2016, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRed007 View Post
shucks!!

although i do have these placements.

Venus trine Neptune
Venus Sextile Pluto

My Neptune is in VIII also while My Venus is in the V and my Pluto isn't mentioned.

Thanks
What signs are your Venus and Moon?
Unread 11-14-2016, 01:22 AM

having jupiter a little distant from a conjunction of uranus with neptune in the eighth house can be an indicator of clairvoyance??? but these planets are in the sign of capricorn except uranus which is in aqua. but neptune and uranus make a sextile with my pluto in sag in its first degrees.
Unread 11-14-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
What signs are your Venus and Moon?
Venus Virgo
Moon Capricorn
Unread 01-21-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivandwight View Post
having jupiter a little distant from a conjunction of uranus with neptune in the eighth house can be an indicator of clairvoyance??? but these planets are in the sign of capricorn except uranus which is in aqua. but neptune and uranus make a sextile with my pluto in sag in its first degrees.
Except for Jupiter, the other three are all generational planets, so considering just their signs and just their own aspects to each other are of little to no importance.

Clairvoyance will be shown by personal planets, like the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and you can consider their aspects to one another as well as to the generational planets like Uranus, Nep..

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
ivandwight (01-30-2017)

Tags
chart, clairvoyance