Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-18-2016, 07:09 PM

Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

i have my venus in aries at 28 degrees near the 29. it is just close to the taurus 12th cusp. in that sense my venus is placed in the 11th house, and it is making a square to my uranus at the fist 2 degrees of aquarius in my 9th house. though the signs which can make the square are those fixed (taurus and aquarius) or the cardinals (aries and capricorn) the square is taken into account because the two planets involved (venus and uranus) are in late and initial degress respectively.

well i do feel this aspect so bad, just talking about my aries venus i've experienced that love at first sight too many times and it makes uneasy and feeling as a foolish person led by the impulsiveness (aries). on the other hand when it comes to demonstrate my feelings to that loved one, i make sure my desplay of affection leave that unique footprint on that person. i like to join those ones who have a well defined plan with their life plus that one of a kind style for getting their stuff done (aquarius). in other words, i like kinky, strong in temperament, independent, smart, one girl who can keep it fresh as the first encounter. even the spicy part cannot be avoided in all the possible features i could have mentioned on here.

this is aspect is kinda hard to manage cuz the energies involved being in discord makes one feel sick lotta times, that aries impulsiveness makes you de things you then may regret. combined with the uranian energy of aquarius creates that rebellious part in your personality so it is almost impossible for one to undergo to the orders and demands of other people.

even this is a piece of the bunch of things you can find in this aspect, i think it is the intro for discussion of this aspect to expand its multiplicty of meanings.

Unread 10-18-2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyyy View Post
I have Venus in Aries in the 12th house, square Uranus in Capricorn in the 9th house.
My Venus Square Uranus makes me intensely attracted to weird eccentric men that stand out in a room full of people. I've had many relationships due to my Venus in Aries causing me to impulsively jump into relationships, but all of those relationships have ended just as quickly as they began. Unless the man is what I have idealized in my head than I get bored super easily & feel trapped and have to abruptly end the relationship. I refuse to stay tied down in something with someone I'm not 100% content with. I often find myself ONLY being attracted to the ones I can't have, it's actually really annoying to be honest. Also I get bored in routine relationships. I'm all for cuddling all day & night but if there isn't any adventure, intense romance & passion, or excitement on a semi-regular basis I tend to feel as if the relationship is stagnant. Also I have a lot of Pisces in me, and my Venus is in the 12th house & I have Venus Square Neptune, so love is an endless journey for me & I often get let down and disillusioned. I'm constantly searching for my one true love, but then once I'm actually in a relationship I feel tied down & like my independence has been taken away, which causes me to detach myself.
God, I must be insane to date haha. But I just need an independent, eccentric, philosophical, rebellious, and immensely romantic man & then I'll be content!
hi there, i thought i just feel exactly as you described aboved and i have had lotta relationships which end without even started. i feel i am controlled by my instincts and i just try to hold back but that aries energy makes me do things with no forethought. well you are not the only one feeling attracted to those ones you cannot have, in my case, i find it more exciting to make a pass at a woman who is compromised rather than one that is alone and single waiting to be owned.

i am a pisces with my mars conjunct the sun a very close conjunction in the same degree, 14. that mars cazimi in pisces makes me so sensible and sometimes i hate it, cuz that influence of mars there give that romantic nature, idealist as hell and in love with love. i have had long distance relationships too, and i know some think it is just crazy but i just dream about it like something you work on a lot of time and afterwards you both gather together just as it happens in movies. meeting after talking and video calling for long time.

i have the square with uranus in aquarius so i do like unconventional girls, and i am kinda rebellious as well, you might think i am trying to flirt but i have the same qualities you demand in a man. even i know you are i dont know where, i wont feel ashemed to admit it, you good, just see your cute. heheehe here we go....
Unread 10-19-2016, 02:25 AM

Venus conjunct Uranus in Scorpio. It is a hard knock life. Falling in love too fast and for the wrong people. Always.
The Following User Says Thank You to duenderoja For This Useful Post:
squirrelofdoom (05-10-2017)
Unread 10-19-2016, 03:09 AM

Smile Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duenderoja View Post
Venus conjunct Uranus in Scorpio. It is a hard knock life. Falling in love too fast and for the wrong people. Always.
it may not be as bad as you define it, with venus in scorpio although it's in detritment you can have a great sex appeal and also being just that unsual lover cuz the conjunction is with uranus. really magnetic attracting others and sexual experimentation. on the other side of the coin, venus is also related to money so depending of the aspects the conjunction recieves your financial life can fluctuate with ups and downs. another thing to take in account is the house in which this aspect is taking place. also you should look at the rulers, ther rulers of scorpio (pluto and mars) and the ones for aquarius (sturn) -uranus is involved in the conjunction- but look if there are planets in the sign of aquarius and the aspects they make, even the signs libra and taurus, their aspects and planetary influencies. all in all, there are a lot of things to consider. another thing i have seen is that people with difficult aspects and planets in fall detritment and so on, even they have a hard time dealing with this energy, they find themselves forced to act and think how make it work more smoothly.

i hope i give you good opinion.
Unread 10-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Banned

Venus in Pisces in 6th house square Uranus in Sagittarius in 3rd house. I have this ideal in my head where I meet the man of my dreams, and I will serve this ideal by being the best wife and mum ever. The Pisces ensures I find who I think is my ideal man every so often. Uranus in 3rd house ensures it's clear I am different from your average girl. But then my Uranus in Sagittarius pulls me away from such situations, and those ideal men have all sorts wrong with them - living 360 miles away, being a player, loving me and me not loving them, me loving them but they don't love me, and oh yeah, married (but I came to my senses before I went through with anything too physical).
Unread 10-22-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
1. Get bored quickly of the one you love?
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships?
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?
9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people?
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

If you dont have this aspect, but you dated or date someone who has them:
How do you feel with them?

Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.

I have Venus 27 Libra conjunct Uranus 3 Scorpio. Venus and Uranus are on the 2nd/3rd house cusps.

1. Yes, I do get bored quickly with a person.
2. Yes, I do fall in love with people I cannot have (too far away most of the time, I fell in love with a married man once unknowingly, and I fall in love with with people who are not into me too often).
3. Hmmm, I prefer conventional relationships.
4. Yes, why do I do this? I am perpetually hard-to-get.
5. Um, I just state what I need. And how what they are offering is not it.
6. I do not do this. Note my placements.
7. I do not need constant contact, but have found I do appreciate chatting daily via text. I can go several days without contact with no effect, but I am a much happier person with daily contact.
8. I have no problem living with my significant other, but I am a hermit.
9. I strongly dislike sticky, controlling, emotional people.
10. I prefer texting to calling for everyone.
11. I like public displays of affection.
12. I prefer a normal marriage, and although still unmarried at 35 I hope to be married with children in the future. I hope.

Last edited by duenderoja; 10-22-2016 at 09:45 PM.
Unread 10-22-2016, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
Venus in Pisces in 6th house square Uranus in Sagittarius in 3rd house. I have this ideal in my head where I meet the man of my dreams, and I will serve this ideal by being the best wife and mum ever. The Pisces ensures I find who I think is my ideal man every so often. Uranus in 3rd house ensures it's clear I am different from your average girl. But then my Uranus in Sagittarius pulls me away from such situations, and those ideal men have all sorts wrong with them - living 360 miles away, being a player, loving me and me not loving them, me loving them but they don't love me, and oh yeah, married (but I came to my senses before I went through with anything too physical).
Are you attracted to men who have an unsual figure of speech, writing, etc? Do you find attractive sagg ways like philosophy, openness, venturesome men, frank, etc.?

or by the contrary you feel you give unrequired love to these typos???
the thing is if you find attractiveness in saggitarian people or sth like that??
Unread 10-22-2016, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.
I have venus in Aries, 28 almost 29 degrees. and square to uranus in Aquarius, 2 degrees.

I guess Venus in Aries is extremely intense and impatient, i do feel that turmoil combined with that impulsiveness, and that egoistic way of Aries. Because i need to be that number one in the loved one's life. So with the square uranus and in Aquarius I need a girl who can be rebellius to get that spicy thing up.

1. Of course i get bored so quickly and more having my venus in Aries, this sign needs to take the lead and needs so much attention which makes him feel he is the king, the boss, the winner after having a fight with the lover or after conquering that precious girl the vast majority of guys were in.

2. I personlly experience all of it, falling for those women who are not into me, and sometimes it is hard to accept cuz my aries energy of venus doesnt like to lose, and even harder to accept with the discordance influence of uranus in Aqua. I fall for engaged women, long distance relationships -women too far from my country- and i get so idealistic due to that uranian energy in Aquarius i guess.

3. All the girls i am attracted to, have that unconventional vein very aquarian stuff but being so sure about them (Aries) being strong in character rather than phisycally. I make sure that one is different from the rest, and then i go after them.

4. In my case i like to be chased, but if the person becomes to clingy i get rid of them cuz i feel they want to end off my liberty, my freedom. so I get scared figurtively when this happens. I like the prasing stuff, and so on.

5. Hell yes, i get really angry when i give more than what i received and most of the times i feel i have karma with give-and-take stuff. for sure this is what happens, my south node is in Aries, so Libra North node. I ought to stop thinking just about my self and recognize the others in love and any kind of commitment or association.

6. First, i have some expectations in that person but suddenly i open my eyes and see clearly. so i go after another one cuz what i am looking for that one didnt have it. In this way, i get to the point of having too many but receiving nothing, thousands of lovers but just one solitude, loneliness.

7. One day i am with all the energy and wanting to eat the whole world but tomorrow im just pissed off and dont wanna hear, see nor talk to anyone. and thats overemphasized with my pisces mars, very passive agressive. what do you expect from it if i also have that gemini ascendant?

8. I just think livin' with tha person the only thing we'll have in common and to enjoy is the good sex 24/7.

9. I like to be loved and praised but sometimes get irritated with it, i need to feel that one but in sexual contact.

10. Of course better texting than talking on the phone, calling for me is mad boring cuz i dont feel free to speak i am not so fluent at it. plus, talking i am colder than texting.

11. i prefer all the affectionate part in private, i dont like kissing in the streets and parks or being holding each other hands... i see it so inappropiate. 100% percent better doing your thing alone.

12. Time ago I was ok and with no objection to engage in a serious and long term relationship. but, i din know about me that much, and now i feel and think when someone gets too serious about getting closer is like i cant bet free at all. anyways i have that pure feeling inside that i want to get married but that woman has to be as crazy and open as i am.
Unread 10-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivandwight View Post
Are you attracted to men who have an unsual figure of speech, writing, etc? Do you find attractive sagg ways like philosophy, openness, venturesome men, frank, etc.?

or by the contrary you feel you give unrequired love to these typos???
the thing is if you find attractiveness in saggitarian people or sth like that??
Oh yes, definetely. talking about English, literature with my guy friends has been pretty common. I find the 'literary geek' extremely attractive. The guy I'm interested in just now has an unusual style of writing as he is into writing rap songs, and that attracts me. He has a sag Mars and I would say a sag ascendant, although that's just a guesstimate. He desires and requires personal freedom, and I want to nurture him, haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebell87 For This Useful Post:
ivandwight (10-22-2016)
Unread 10-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

I get bored very quickly, unless there hat distance, or some sort of barrier in the way, that requires my attention. Only exception was my first love, but his intense Scorpio energy was probably the only reason it lasted 5 years, even though I wasn't excited about it.

So he only person I would say I loved back, lived in London compared to my Scotland. Certainly kept the spark for me.

Yes. I love unconventional people. And could settle into an unconventional relationship more easily, as it would give me anxiety if I felt trapped.
Yes, I like to do the chasing.
Yes, I get angry and everything they do annoys me.

No, but the 5 year rship, the guy did that to me. I'm just mostly on-commital.
I need a lot of time alone!!
Yep, I want to be attached, and have a relationship. That's why the long distance one worked well for me, because he would only stay for a few days.
Controlling people give me anxiety.
Love a good online conversation. I've been doing the online dating / penpal thing since I was a teenager.
Yeah I don't like to kiss in public. Holding hands is fine.

I've been single 4 years now. Obviously it's coming from me, although it wasn't a deliberate or conscious decision.
Unread 10-22-2016, 09:19 PM

"Romancing with Venus-Uranus people"

And why exactly would anyone want to do that to themselves?
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
Horus (03-02-2017)
Unread 10-22-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Oh yes, definetely. talking about English, literature with my guy friends has been pretty common. I find the 'literary geek' extremely attractive. The guy I'm interested in just now has an unusual style of writing as he is into writing rap songs, and that attracts me. He has a sag Mars and I would say a sag ascendant, although that's just a guesstimate. He desires and requires personal freedom, and I want to nurture him, haha.
well i asked you 'bout it cuz i saw your sagg is in the third house. So thats dealing with communication, and well i wanted to know i wasnt that wrong.
Unread 10-22-2016, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post

what are you talking about? i mean, why is the question?
Unread 10-22-2016, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:

Hahhahaa....you should give us the insight!!!
Unread 10-22-2016, 09:43 PM

Oh I forgot to mention that my Venus and Uranus were on the 2nd/3rd house cusps.
Unread 10-22-2016, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
well i asked you 'bout it cuz i saw your sagg is in the third house. So thats dealing with communication, and well i wanted to know i wasnt that wrong.
You were spot-on. Described my current predicament to a T!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebell87 For This Useful Post:
ivandwight (10-22-2016)
Unread 10-22-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
You were spot-on. Described my current predicament to a T!!
well, I supposed it. so You have Libra ascendant right?? and you mentioned things about the guy you like, being a sagg. so i guess it will be good the relation of air and fire, your ascendant and his fire. nice and you are not the only one who's been alone for too long. I am also single and keep making bonds with foreigners, especially with foreign girls. and it just works smoothly for me to make contact with girls i cant have.

so most of the time i feel and think that i am in the wrong place. and i am sure it is so. i belong to abroad.
Unread 10-22-2016, 10:23 PM

Quote:
what are you talking about? i mean, why is the question?
Quote:
Hahhahaa....you should give us the insight!!!
Let me speak in emoticon. This is Venus square or opposite Uranus:

--> --> --> --> --> -->

Rinse. Repeat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
ashriia (03-02-2017), Horus (03-02-2017)
Unread 10-22-2016, 10:32 PM

Quote:

--> --> --> --> --> -->

Rinse. Repeat.
Hahaha. Spot on.
Unread 10-22-2016, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:

--> --> --> --> --> -->

Rinse. Repeat.
Ah yes, but just when are and thinking of , we go , start , til its back to square 1 and hehe
Unread 10-23-2016, 12:30 AM

Quote:

--> --> --> --> --> -->

Rinse. Repeat.
exactly, ahhahha thats what it is... it goes that way
Unread 10-23-2016, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
well, I supposed it. so You have Libra ascendant right?? and you mentioned things about the guy you like, being a sagg. so i guess it will be good the relation of air and fire, your ascendant and his fire. nice and you are not the only one who's been alone for too long. I am also single and keep making bonds with foreigners, especially with foreign girls. and it just works smoothly for me to make contact with girls i cant have.

so most of the time i feel and think that i am in the wrong place. and i am sure it is so. i belong to abroad.
Yes I do, have you seen my chart?? Or are you a detective? Haha
Maybe you are in the wrong place? Foreigners certainly get the added bonus of bringing a bit of mystery to the table.
Unread 10-23-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Yes I do, have you seen my chart?? Or are you a detective? Haha
Maybe you are in the wrong place? Foreigners certainly get the added bonus of bringing a bit of mystery to the table.
ahahhahaa a detective???? no, of course not, i am just tryna use some logic and thats it. and well i on think of being in the wrong place. well, id like to see your chart. but thats okay this is only friendly stuff. no more.
Unread 10-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
ahahhahaa a detective???? no, of course not, i am just tryna use some logic and thats it. and well i on think of being in the wrong place. well, id like to see your chart. but thats okay this is only friendly stuff. no more.
Oh you guessed, I couldn't guess where the planets are in relation to others, yet! I don't mind posting my chart - nothing to hide

Unread 10-23-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Oh you guessed, I couldn't guess where the planets are in relation to others, yet! I don't mind posting my chart - nothing to hide

hey talking kidding aside, your chart in comparison with mine will make a great pair. i have gemini ascendant, and you have mars in gemini. so your planets in sagg will fall in my seventh house. and i also have venus in aries, so maybe my venus will fall in ur seventh house. well north node in libra and you have that sign rising, i wont say more. ehehhe but your chart is interesting.

Tags
count, people, romancing, sextiles, trines, venusuranus